Final

Could This Be Love?

JUMP Oneshot-Could This Be Love?
Pairing-Takaki Yuya + OC (Yukiko Matsua), slight YamaLin
Genre-Romance, Comedy
 
(Yuya POV)
It has been a great day for Hey! Say! Jump! as it was the release of Magic Power PV. It was the first PV we’ve ever done without Ryutaro. The JUMP members decided to celebrate at a small family restaurant just a few blocks from the JE office. Our Manager came along as well too as well as Yamada’s new girlfriend, Lin. I didn’t know that, that night my life will change forever as I meet someone whom I will love for the rest of my life.
 
I was excusing myself to go to the restroom when I accidentally bumped into someone, a girl who was wrapped in a grey coat, a blue scarf around her neck and her face red from the cold weather.
 
“Gomenasai”
 
“Daijobou desu….It’s my fault…Gomenasai”
 
“Ah! I have to go”
 
 
So she left leaving me alone and I quickly remembered where I was heading. I looked for her but found her nowhere. Then I was in for a big surprise when I went back to the table. There she was, now unwrapped from her coat and the scarf. She was smiling widely from Hikaru’s joke.
 
“EH? It’s you”
 
She was surprised as I was.
 
“We meet again.”
 
I saw Lin was confused. “Eh? You met Yuya?”
 
“Hait. He was the person I bumped into earlier”
 
Yuya was even more confused.
 
Ryosuke whispered in my ear.
 
“She’s Yukiko Matsua, Lin’s best friend.”
 
I just nodded “Souka”
 
I looked at her and said “Hajimemae. Takaki Yuya desu. Yoroshiku ne” I bowed and she smiled.
 
She bowed and said “It’s nice to meet you, Takaki-kun.”
 
Ryosuke said “You don’t have to be formal with Bakaki”
 
I slap Ryosuke’s head with a wide smile and said “Iie…Just call me Yuya. It’s better”
 
She laughed and I smiled awkwardly.
 
“You’re funny Yuya-kun”
 
Her smile was mesmerizing. I felt my heart go “doki doki doki”
 
I placed a hand on my heart. Chinen saw me.
 
“Yuya-kun. Daijobou?”
 
I looked at the younger guy and said “Iie….Daijobou desu”
 
But in my head, a millions questions were running in my mind. “What is this feeling? Is this love?”
 
But I until now I never get the answer.
 
(End of Yuya’s POV)
 
After that night, Yukiko would often hang out more with JUMP members. But mostly Yuya became closer with Yukiko. From his view he can’t help this feeling. He’s slowly falling in love with her. The one girl who captured his heart.
 
The other JUMP members knew him too well. Each and one of them would always tell him.
 
“Go and tell her your feelings before you lose her forever.”
 
And he did. On a very special occasion.
 
Surprised proposal was much unexpected from Ryosuke one day and Lin happily accepted it with a huge smile on her face. Yukiko was made maid-of-honor while Yuya was make Ryosuke’s bestman while the rest of the group were made bridesmaids and groomsmen.
 
Finally on the day of the wedding, Ryosuke and Lin were married at a small chapel, with just their close friends and family attending. The wedding was beautiful as the bride was beautifully walked down the aisle in a beautiful white wedding gown while Ryosuke was smiling happily the whole time.
 
Yuya even more nervous when he saw Yukiko walk down the aisle, beautiful as ever in her pink bridemaids’ dress. Her hair in a tight bun, smiling happily beside Lin who was standing at the aisle. Yabu, shove him a little.
 
“Oi! Stop drooling”
 
He wiped his mouth and ignored the muffled laughs from the other members. He can’t get his eyes off of Yukiko. The ceremony was beautiful and no interruptions at all, except for Yuya hitting Hikaru’s head for teasing him too much.
 
Finally after all the vows and ring exchange Lin and Ryosuke are now officially husband and wife. The newlyweds walked out of the ballroom and went straight to their hotel room where they changed for the reception.
 
The reception was held at a Grand Ballroom where all the guests were waiting for the newlyweds. Yuya saw Yukiko alone, at the snack table having some bits of the cakes served. Yuri shoved him towards her.
 
“Go and do it now Yuya-kun”
 
Yuya slowly walked towards her and stopped at the beverage table to take a glass of wine. He took it one shot and walked towards her.
 
“Hi.”
 
“Oh, hello Yuya-kun. Daijobou?”
 
“Ano….Yukiko-chan. I have something to tell you.”
 
He nervously bit his lip and was about to talk when the newlyweds came in through the door, now changed and went to sit at the High Table where their parents were sitting on their left and right. Then Yabu took the stage as MC.
 
“Ladies and Gentlemen. Today is a special occasion for the newlyweds; Ryosuke Yamada and his beautiful wife, Lin. Firstly I would like to congratulate the both of you. I never knew you would have the guts to propose right in front of us. Buta, you are lucky to have one awesome girl. Omedetou ne. I hope the both of you live a prosperous and happy life together. Lin, hope you can stand that buta. I know we did!”
 
There were many claps from the guests and some were laughing from the little joke. The others can see Ryosuke’s face grew red.
 
“Anyways moving on, I would like both of the newlyweds to cut the cake.”
 
The newlyweds went to cut the three tier vanilla cake that was heavily decorated with strawberries. They fed each other cake, followed by Lin “accidentally” place an amount of cream on Ryosuke’s cheek. Hikaru was laughing loudly that made the groom threw a cake at him. There was cake war soon afterwards.
 
After the cake war, Ryosuke and Lin, messy with cream danced their first dance together as husband and wife. Yuya decided now is the right time to tell Yukiko his feelings.
 
“May I have this dance?”
 
“Yes, you may”
 
Yuya held Yukiko’s hand, and brought her to the dance-floor beside the newlyweds, and brought her close to him.
 
They swayed to the rhythm of the music face-to-face. His eyes on hers, hands around her waist and he can’t get her out of his arms.
 
“Yukiko….”
 
“Hmmm? Daijobou ne Yuya?”
 
“I have something to tell you.”
 
He looked at her and he felt even more nervous than ever. His heart beats faster as he looked at her staring closely. He swallowed the spit and leaned closer to her. He kissed her softly and all eyes were on them.
 
“I love you Matsua Yukiko. I always loved you all this while. Will you be mine?”
 
Yuya watched as she looked at him with a shocked expression and saw her smile widely.
“I do!”
 
There was a round of applause from the guests as the new couple “FINALLY!!”
The JUMP members congratulated him.
 
“Whoa. Yuya! You finally did it!”
 
“That was awesome! Omedetou”
 
“Omedetou Yuyan! You finally told her!”
 
“Yuya-kun! Omedetou ne”
 
“Omedetou yo Yuyan!! You did it!!”
 
“Omedetou Yuya-kun”
 
“Yo! Yuyan! Omedetou! I was surprised you finally did it!”
 
He just smiled and said “Arigatou na minna!”
 
Yukiko was smiling happily at him as she was surrounded by the bridesmaids and the bride herself. Lin was overly excited with the unexpected turn of event.
 
“OMG! I can’t believe he told her! Finally! I’m so happy for you! For the both of you!!!!!!!!”
 
The event ended when the bride and groom walked out of the Grand Ballroom and someone shouted.
 
“Throw the bouquet!”
 
Lin threw the bouquet and it accidentally got caught by Hikaru who was enjoying his third piece of cake.
 
“Eh?!Nani kore!!”
 
He threw the bouquet and it innocently landed in Yukiko’s hand. She blushed and everyone clapped.
 
“Oh! We know who’ll get married next!”
 
She continued to blush and smiled at Yuya.It was a great beginning for the both of them as their love story just begun.
 
The End