1&Final

A Little Bit Of
Please log in to read the full chapter

|| The test was not for another four days. And Mia's lucky to be having three helpful (not to mention very appreciative) oppas.

 

Siwon's brow characteristically lift in surprise at her proposal. It's still less weird than the most unusual of his fans' requests but it still makes the cut. The other guys' chiding didn't help, and combined with her aegyo and a bit of guilt-tripping, he finally finds himself from the waist up in the middle of the living room, standing before an eager audience of two. Choi Seung Hyun was smirking when he says the only things lacking are y music and a couple of bills which was supported by Jung Yunho's catcall. He glares daggers at them and vows he's going to do something when this is done. He then watches the cause of his compromising situation plop a heavily-illustrated book on the center table while she holds a bunch of multi-colored markers. The images on the opened page do not look particularly inviting despite the impeccable detail. To have them over his body was thought-provoking. At the last minute he considers backing out.

 

"These will come off easily, oppa. Don't worry too much." Mia smiles, reading the apprehensiveness on her oppa's face and could not help but giggle. She wouldn't have asked for the favor if she wasn't having such a hard time balancing two jobs and school. Study groups weren't an option and so she had to make the most out of the options left. That included a well-defined, generous-to-a-fault, heaven-sent Choi Siwon.

 

"Fine," he sighs, and awards the book a final look. "What do I have to do?"

 

She beams widely and he finds himself doing the same. Mia directs him to sit on the couch, and tells him that he could do anything as long as his torso doesn't move. To the other mens' thoughts that could mean just watching TV. Siwon doesn't mind because after all the remote control was with him. If he decides to watch Lion King while being drawn on as an Anatomy subject material then the two will suffer through it. The book is deposited on his lap and even upside down he could make up the eventual images that would be on his chest. He had seen Mia's drawings before. At least with that he was pretty confident he won't be a kid's doodling pad.

 

Two hours later, with several good-natured jibes from the lucky duo a seat away and a few position changes that allowed for easy access of differently-tipped and colored markers later, Siwon was transformed into a masterpiece. (Not that he wasn't already.)

 

Yunho whistled, watching as his hyung turned around for them to see the detail of musculature Mia had drawn on him. From the neck down to the small of his back and towards his hands, Siwon looked like his skin had been stripped (and no, not grossly like some psycopath movie) to reveal his anatomy from beneath. Seung Hyun was snapping pictures of him, complimenting that he looked hot for which the present model blew him a flirty kiss. Mia was sitting on the arm of the couch he had previously sat on, satisfied with her work despite her hands growing numb from the hurried detailing. She had to admit her oppa looked fantastic. If people were to learn Anatomy this way, they'd ace the exams for sure. Every. Single. Time.

Please log in to read the full chapter