Final

A Little Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung enter the university and greeted by his students. A handsome and young lecturer who is back from America, what else the reason for many students to follow him around. He like an idol in the campus and Jaebum said he is the centre of attraction.

“Sir, you look so handsome today!” random girl student shouted from the window. Jinyoung just smile.

“Sir, date me!” The student hide behind the tree after confessed to him.

“Sorry, but this man is taken!” Jaebum hugged his best friend shoulder.

“Argh… Proffessor Im…!!!” The girl student sighed.

Jinyoung walked with Jaebum to the office and they sat on their table.

“You enjoyed it too much, Jinyoung.” Jaebum smirked looking at the flower and letter on Jinyoung table.

“Said someone who enjoyed it the past 2 years.” Jinyoung giggled.

“Yes, I lost the title after you come in. I should not recommend you enter this girl university.” Jinyoung and Jaebum laughed.

It has been 2 months since he joined Jaebum, being a lecturer in the girl’s university. He transfer from America after decided to move on from Jackson. It not like he forgot him totally but maybe this was the way he can stop thinking about him. Jinyoung never told Jaebum about his love life even they contacted each other when Jinyoung study and working there.

“I’m having class now.” Jaebum left and Jinyoung just nodded.

Jinyoung walked to the library and he bump into someone.

“Sorry, are you alright?” the deep voice shocked Jinyoung and he grabbed the hand to stand.

“Yah…” Jinyoung can tell the boy is foreigner.

“I’m looking for office. Can you help me?” The man smile and Jinyoung return the smile.

“Of course.” Jinyoung help the man and they get to know each other on the way to office.

Jinyoung know his title will be give to someone else later.

“Here, the office, Mark. See you around!” Jinyoung bit a goodbye and left.

“Jinyoung, nice to meet you!” Mark shouted and Jinyoung laughed at how cute Mark called him with his slang.

“Nice to meet you too.” Jinyoung bowed and head back to library.

Jinyoung enter the library and greeted by two lovebirds, Yugyeom and Yerin.

“Professor, what you need today?” Yugyeom asked.

“Can you help find this list of books? I will collect it tomorrow morning.” Jinyoung said and put the list on the counter.

“Did you finish reading the book you borrow yesterday?” Yerin asked since Jinyoung seem like borrowed many book that not related to his subject.

“Yes, I will return it tomorrow.” Jinyoung crinkled eyes always made people fall for him.

“Stop made that smile in front of my lover, hyung!” Yugyeom pushed Yerin behind him and Jinyoung chuckled.

“Possessive.” Jinyoung poked Yugyeom cheeks.

“Oh, hyung. Did you met the new lecturer? He come by here asked for the office just now.” Yugyeom widen his eyes curious if they had met.

“Mark? Yes, I help him to find the office.” Jinyoung start to look at the shelves with the books.

“Wow, already made his move.” Yerin winked.

“Not expect our king of popularity will fall this easy.” Yugyeom mocking.

Jinyoung took a deep breathed, Mark was handsome but in his heart still no one can replace Jackson. Jinyoung shook his head to avoid his thought about Jackson.

“Hyung, don’t take it serious.” Yugyeom patted Jinyoung shoulder.

“He already had someone. I bet they had a hot relationship, his lover very manly and caring. Who will send his lover to his new work place, until he found people to ask?” Yerin words made Jinyoung curious.

“Mark had a lover with him?” Jinyoung took one book and put on the counter.

“Yes, they even shared a sweet goodbye kiss.” Yugyeom react by kissed Yerin cheeks.

“Is that and act or you both just want to show how lovely you both are?” Jinyoung hit Yugyeom head.

Yerin laughed at how childish Jinyoung when he with Yugyeom and it was totally different from what his student thought. Jinyoung go to his class and all students captured by his words.

“Sir, do you ever date?” Sana was always the one who asking him in his psychology class.

“Date? I did.” Jinyoung smile.

“So, did you apply what you teach when you in relationship?” Mina asked with his head on the table waiting for Jinyoung answered.

“When you in relationship, it not that you applied what you learn but you learn new thing that not even write in book.” Jinyoung tried not to drag the class so he stopped them from asking.

 

Jackson waiting for Mark outside the university with his ice cream. He did not understand why his said to be fiancé want to be professor in Seoul when America had a better opportunity.

“Isn’t that Jinyoung?” Jackson almost dropped his ice cream when he saw a man walked around the university. Then, he shook his head, since it will be no way Jinyoung back to Seoul since Jinyoung career in America was good enough.

 “I miss him.” Jackson sighed.

Jackson was angry that time and he regret for not be the one who calm Jinyoung. He know Jinyoung always felt insecure due to his family status, his background and his social life. If only, Jackson realised it more early before he agreed to engage with Mark. They will be a little hope for him to win Jinyoung again.

“Hey…” Mark hugged him from the back and Jackson smile.

“How was your first day?” Jackson asked

Please log in to read the full chapter