Incomplete (1 of 1)

Incomplete

Incomplete

 

There’s this girl named Jung Eunji. She has everything. Money, fame, looks, talent, everyone loves her. She has lots and lots of fanboys and even fangirls. She’s also smart and she’s the top 1 in their class.

 

But stil..

 

Eunji isn’t happy. Maybe she has so many things that the others are envy of, but she still doesn’t have it ALL. She didn’t wish that kind of life.

 

Because all she wants is her ALL.

 

She only wants Son Naeun to be hers. To be her property. To be her girl. To be her wife. To be the one who grows old with her. Because Son Naeun is her ALL.

 

But Naeun just doesn’t care about Jung Eunji. It hurts.

 

Maybe Eunji has everyone’s attention, but she only wants Naeun’s.

 

Money and fame? Jung Eunji doesn’t need nor want it.

 

She wants to have SON NAEUN.

 

“Even though it seems I have everything,

I don’t wanna be a lonely fool.

All of the women

All the expensive cars

All of the money don’t amount to you.

 

I can make believe I have everything

But I can’t pretend that I don’t see

That without you girl

My life is incomplete..”

 

Here she is again, singing her favourite song (while playing the piano) in the school’s music room. She heaved a deep sigh. Why does she have to feel this way towards that girl? What did she do wrong to make her feelings suffer like this? She feels this for almost 3 years. Now, she’s already on the 10th grade but Son Naeun is still not giving her a glance, not even once.

 

What kind of life is that? Tch.

 

She facepalmed. She hates being in school, she sees Son Naeun here. But she also hates being in their house, she wants to see Son Naeun when she’s not in school.

 

Weird, right?

 

“Arsh! Son Naeun, why do you have to torture my heart like this? Damn you.she said. Eunji is the only one who’s in the music room so no one’s gonna hear her talk like a drunk woman. She played the piano again, but she doesn’t know what song she is playing. And the sound is kinda weird. It’s not in tune. You won’t ever wish to hear it.

 

“I always try my best for you to notice me but you’re always ignoring me. Like what the , Son Naeun?

 

Eunji keeps on playing weird notes.

 

“AAAAAH! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME! I HATE YOU!She yelled, as if Son Naeun is in front of her. She’s crazy. Naeun makes her crazy. She’s crazy in love with Son Naeun.

 

“stop it, Eunji. Naeun still wouldn’t care about you.”

 

Eunji immediately turned her head and she saw Bomi with Chorong.

 

“There are so many girls and guys out there, Eunji. I don’t know why you keep on trying to catch her attention. I mean, come on. Someone there is better than her. Move on.”  Chorong said. The couple sat on the floor in front of Eunji.

 

“No. I’m not gonna move on, not until she say she doesn’t like me. I want it to come straight from her. And if she said that I have to move on, then I’ll do it.Eunji replied with a smile—I mean, sad smile.

 

“Do you really want her?” Bomi asked. She wants to help her bestfriend though she wants her to stop. But she promised she’ll support Eunji no matter what.

 

“I don’t just want her, Bomi. I need her. I want to hold her hand. I want to feel her skin so close to mine. I want to feel her breathe. I want to touch her lips using mine. I want her.. to be mine and I want me to be hers.” Eunji answered, “I’m rich, yes. I have it all, yes. Gadgets? Girls? Guys? Money? Fame? I can have those easily but you know what? I don’t really want those things. Son Naeun is all I want. Hah! I can’t believe that this JUNG Eunji, the only daughter of the richest man in Seoul, can’t have the only girl she wants.” She said while chuckling and shaking her head.

 

Bomi sighed, “I can see that you really like her.”

 

“No, baby. Eunji doesn’t just like Naeun. She’s already in love.” Chorong butted in.

 

“Already in love with a person who’s not even talking or looking at you?” Bomi asked in a confused tone.

 

“It is possible.” Chorong winked.

 

“But anyways,” Bomi said, “in love or not.. I think I should tell you that Naeun is on the rooftop, she’s alone and I think she needs someone who can be with her and talk to her.”

 

Eunji already got what Bomi really wants to say. She smiled at her friends and nodded, “Yeah. I’m gonna do this. Thank you.”

 

She runs faster and GOODLUCK!” was the last word she heard from ChoMi.

 

 

 

Eunji finally reached the rooftop. From her position, she’s seeing a girl’s back, standing near the corner of the place. She didn’t know she just smiled by just looking at the girl’s back. She breathe deeply and finally decided to go at Naeun’s side.

 

Wind blows a little hard that makes Naeun’s hair cover her milky white face but she would immediately tuck it.

 

“You love being here?” Eunji started the conversation, trying to hide the nervousness she feels. she’s waiting for an answer. That was the first sentence she said to Naeun.

 

“Hm, yeah? I think?” Naeun answered which made Eunji’s heart race to the fastest level. Only Naeun could make her feel that way.

 

“Is it because of the wind?”

 

“No. Because of the view. I love being on top and seeing what’s under me. It’s like, I’m the queen, I rule them, just for the mean time, I want to rule them, just in my imagination, I want to rule them and be their queen.” Naeun answered. Then she closed her eyes, she loves to feel the wind’s cold breeze. It’s just relaxing.

 

Eunji stared at Naeun and unconsciously smiled. That’s the first time when she’s able to see Naeun’s eyes, nose, cheeks and lips closely.

 

“You want to be a queen?” Eunji grinned, “Then let me be your king.” She said.

 

Naeun immediately opened her eyes after hearing those words from Eunji’s mouth. What did she just say?

 

“W-what?” Naeun asked. She’s just making sure. What if she misheard it?

 

Let me be your king, queen Naeun.” Eunji answered and pulled the younger closer. She touches her forehead with Naeun’s while still smiling.

 

“A-are you asking me—“

 

“Yes, Naeun. I want to court you.” Eunji butted before Naeun could finish what she wants to say. “You won’t reject this JUNG, right?”

 

Naeun smiled, “Who would reject Jung Eunji, anyway?” she answered making Eunji grin.

 

She wrapped her arms on Eunji’s nape while Eunji’s arms on Naeun’s waist.

 

“I love you since last year, Jung Eunji.” Naeun confessed.

 

“I love you since last last last year, Son Naeun.”

 

Then they kiss each other. Just a kiss.

 

A kiss under the wind.

 

Now, Eunji has it all. She really has it all. And she’s very happy knowing that Naeun feels the same towards her. That moment, she promised to herself that she’s willing to let go of everything she has (fame, money) if it is for Son Naeun.

 

Because money and fame won’t ever replace Naeun in her heart.

Because Jung Eunji is incomplete without Son Naeun.

 

 

 

--

 

[A/n: so because today is the start of our one week break (AND I'M GONNA MISS MY GIRL CRUSH TEACHER FOR REAL ALONG WITH SIR V), let me do some one shot stories :> I think I'll write MinaYeon (Mina and Nayeon from TWICE) next.]