Christmas Special Part 5

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You two look good!" Heeyoung said opening the door to see Minyeon and Sungyeol.

"Maybe I look good but still feel stuffed and not comfortable. And you’re not wearing a dress!!" Sungyeol yelled pointing a finger at her.

"Are you stupid ?" Heeyoung sighed.

"Don’t you see she is wearing one under her apron?" Minyeon said hitting his arm.

"Oh sorry, I didn’t notice." Sungyeol said sheepishly. They entered the flat and Sungyeol was amazed at the decoration of the flat, they had worked a lot. He was looking at the tree when Woohyun entered the place holding a spoon he smiled at them. Minyeon froze a bit shocked to see him that early and Sungyeol grinned.

"Heeyoung-ah can you come and taste it, I am not sure about the taste." Woohyun asked.

"Coming, just feel at home guys, I am coming back quickly." Heeyoung disappeared inside the kitchen with Woohyun. Sungyeol turned to Minyeon taking her coat and putting it on a pattern in the corridor with the other coats.

"They look like a married couple don’t you think so, with the couple apron and things." Sungyeol grinned.

"Well it does feel like it, but they are always like that. It doesn’t seem to have changed a lot." Minyeon nodded and sat near Sungyeol on the sofa. Heeyoung came back and was glad to finally sit on a couch. She sighed and looked at the couple.

"You’re so sweet you two." She said smiling at them.

"Really?" Sungyeol said with a smile.

"Did something happen earlier?" They became bright red and Heeyoung grinned, she had always been really accurate about those things and she could tell when something like that had or had not happen.

"You’re cute, definitely cute." Heeyoung singsang.

"Why don’t you go and see if Woohyun doesn’t need your help."

"I will Sungyeol, but for your information Minyeon is going to tell it to me at some point." He growled when she stuck her tongue at him and went back to her cooking. Sungyeol turned to Minyeon and tugged a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You’re not going to tell her huh?" Sungyeol said looking at his girlfriend with widened eyes.

"Nooooo." He looked at her with no doubt that she was going to tell everything, her tone was saying it was the opposite. He sighed and the doorbell rang again. Heeyoung ran toward the door slightly slipping with her socks on, and opened the door. Heeyoung started to laugh and was squealing like a little girl. Minyeon recognized quickly the laugh of Dongwoo. They appeared inside the room, Dongwoo had changed his hair color to pink and Hoya was here also, he had shaved his hair on the sides and had with bang spiked up and red. Minyeon found it weird but it actually suited him, they were both wearing some really fashionable outfits and she felt Sungyeol stiffed beside her because they were indeed really gorgeous. Heeyoung was smiling brightly just like Dongwoo, Hoya was more reserved and cold looking but Minyeon knew they hadn’t to be formal about it. They took off their coats and said hello to the couple, then Dongwoo disappeared in the kitchen and Hoya and Heeyoung stayed in the living room talking about trivial stuffs. They could hear Woohyun and Dongwoo start their bromance relationship, and everyone started to laugh at their playfulness.

After awhile, Woohyun appeared saying that all the food was ready and only needed to be cooked but everything was at least done, he put off his apron and went to sit on the couch between Dongwoo and Heeyoung. They all started a conversation about Christmas and Dongwoo constant changes of hairstyles. Minyeon was feeling great and she didn’t regret to be here, she was a bit sad that she was not with her parents but it felt like home to be around all those people, and it didn’t last long before Sunggyu also joined them. She took several photos of everyone, and found them all beautiful, they were all gorgeous smiling brightly even Hoya. What was more surprising is that she found that Woohyun was more handsome than ever with his new hairstyle, she felt like something had changed in him, he seemed more sociable and happier too. They were all talking, and Heeyoung had brought some starters and drinks for them and she had put on some music, the atmosphere was really Christmassy.

Woohyun was glancing at the crowd looking at them with a smile, it felt like he had found a second family. Minyeon and Sunggyu were setting the presents everyone had bought under the tree while Sungyeol and Dongwoo were trying to fit as much food they could in their mouth and Hoya was playing the referee. Heeyoung arrived behind him  and rubbed his biceps.

"Are you happy ?"

"Yes I am spending the best Christmas of my life." He leaned forward to kiss her, cupping her face with his hands. She wrapped her arms around his waist and closed the gap between them. They were disturbed by the door bell ringing again and no one seemed to go for it, Heeyoung sighed and went to open the door. In front of her was a breathtaking embarrassed Myungsoo wearing a huge coat and a fluffy turtleneck sweater. She froze for a minute or two not knowing what to say.

"You came." She said softly

"Yes, I don’t really know why though." Myungsoo answered rubbing his neck and biting his lips.

"I don’t know what to say actually." Heeyoung said looking at her feet.

"I shouldn’t have come. I am sorry." He turned back and left to go to the lift. Heeyoung was dumbstruck. She took her coat and a small bag. Woohyun looked at her worried.

"I need to do something, I’m coming back."

"Who was it at the door ?" Woohyun and Minyeon asked at the same time.

"No one, don’t mind it. I’m coming back soon oppa."

"Tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter