Final

One Cold Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short one since the plot just suddenly playing in my mind. So, yeah.

Jimin glance at the clock again and sigh. "oh, past midnight already" he rub his sleepy eyes trying hard not to fall asleep. He has been waiting for a certain hyung a.k.a his boyfriend on the couch at the living room for about 3 hours already yet the said hyung still haven't come back. Meanwhile, the other members already in their dreamland sleeping soundly since they have a hectic schedule these past few days.

"When are you coming back hyung..." he mumble to himself. His head is full of his hyung. He should be resting not locking himself in his studio working hiss out. 

He know his boyfriend more than the others. He also know that his boyfriend is a bit cold and hate cheesy thing. His boyfriend rarely express his love for him and he don't mind because he know the other love him as much as he love the older. 

Anyway, he tried to focus on the comedy show that he have been watching hoping for the sleepiness to go away. He want to wait for his hyung to come back. He need to see his hyung's face before he went to sleep. He need to hear his hyung's sweet voice saying goodnight to him before he enter his own dreamland. He sigh again while hugging close the pink blanket to his body to keep himself warm since the night breeze decide to be a little bit chilly that night.

 

 

"Aish, dammit!" Yoongi curse for god knows how many times already as he ruffle his already messed up hair. He was mad, frustrated, tired, sleepy and some more emotions that he himself can't describe.

He was mad because their CEO just inform him to send in his new complete composed song - that was like halfway more to finish - immediately. IMMEDIATELY. WHAT.THE.HELL.

He was frustrated because his head is currently shut down right now. No ideas, no inspiration..just no... just nothing...blank.

He was tired thanks for their tight schedule and he was sleepy as hell because he barely sleep and the longest he sleep these past few days is like 3-4 hours only. 

He groan and let out every single curse words that he knows. He look at the time on his desktop. 1:30 am. "Aish, its late already" he sigh loudly. "Whatever, I'm going home" he pack his belonging and walk out of his studio.

When he reach their dorm, he just unlock the door using his spare key knowing that the other members must already sleeping guessing on their tired face this morning. Ignoring the obviously haven't turn off television and a soul that sprawled over the couch snoring softly, he went straight to his room. He just so tired and pissed off to deal with anything right now. Even his boyfriend. He let out a heavy sigh and throw himself on the soft bed that he supposed to share with his Jimin.

Jimin stir in his sleep when he heard small noises and he open his eyes slowly. Is hyung back already? He force his tired and cold body to rise from the couch and walk to their shared room. He open the door slowly and saw his boyfriend already on the bed sleeping while his back is facing Jimin. The younger smile and walk closely to the bed. This hyung, not even changing his clothes. He chuckle softly. Since Yoongi are taking a whole lot space on the bed leaving the younger with no space to sleep, Jimin have no choice but to wake his hyung up.

"Hyung.." he called the older softly while sitting on his knees facing right at his hyung's back. Yoongi stir a bit but continue to sleep. "Yoongi hyung.." Jimin called again while patting on the older's shoulder softly. Yoongi groan and let out a slight harsh what to the other. Jimin let it slide eventhough his heart hurt a little bit because he understand that his boyfriend must be tired and all.

Jimin bit his lip afraid that any small mistake or movements will piss his hyung. "I..erm..do you mind to move a little bit? You...you taking lot of erm..space" he whisper softly. Yoongi just groan, not moving any of his lazy muscle. "Hyung.." he try again but stop when he heard the older sigh. "I'm tired Jimin" he hissed lowly and when Jimin want to speak again he cut it off "Not now". 

Jimin flinched and bit his lip. "But hyung, its...cold outside and...and I want to sleep with you and...ermm and...i miss you" he whisper the last word softly but he know the older must heard it. When he got no response from his boyfriend, he sigh sadly and get up from his knees. He sigh again. Before he went to the door, he wrap the pink blanket that he use just now over his boyfriend's body and peck the older's temple softly, making sure not to wake the other up again. You must be so tired. "Good night, Yoongi hyung" and with that he left the room not to forget to close the door softly and make his way to the couch again.

Seems like i'm sleeping here tonight.

He turn the TV off and make himself comfortable on the couch. He was curling while hugging his knees close to his chest to chase away the coldness.

 

Meanwhile, Yoongi open his eyes when he heard the door close showing that the younger left the room. He heard and feel everything. He heard the i miss you, he feel the warmness when the younger wrap him in a blan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter