How exactly do we tell them??

He Loves Me, He Love Me Not, He Love Me.......

No one's POV

"I am so worried. What will they say when they find out about me being.........Well, I don't need to worry about it right now."  Eunhyuk keep think this over and over in his head, "Kyuhyun~ Can you help me clean up and wash the dishes, please?" Kyuhyun, hearing Eunhyuk, ran down the stairs. "Of course. Anything for my wifey~" Kyuhyun back hugged Eunhyuk and started helping him with the dishes. The other SUJU members walked in the dorm and Kyuhyun quietly let go of Eunhyuk and walked out of the kitchen. "Hey guys, back already?" Leeteuk nodded. Eunhyuk walked out of the kitchen, limping slightly because of he tummy, thats what he calls it. "You ok, Eunhyuk??" Siwon asked, patting on Eunhyuk's tummy. Eunhyuk fliched and then nodded, "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Why??" Siwon looked at him at him funny, "Well, you were limping and you flinched whenI patted your tummy. Sooo, I thought something was wrong. I guess I was wrong." "No, you weren't wrong but just forget it," Eunhyuk walked away, holding his tummy. Kyuhyun followed him to their room that they share. Eunhyuk layed down. "Hyukkie, whats wrong?" Kyuhyun asked looking worried. Eunhyuk closed his eyes, "I'm just tried from walking around all day with this over grown belly of mine." "I told you, you should have taken a nap earlier," Kyuhyun walked over to their bed and covered Eunhyuk with the blankets on the bed. Eunhyuk just nodded as he fell sound asleep. Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and left the room, closing the door quietly. "Is something wrong with Eunhyuk??" most of the members asked has he came out. Kyuhyun, thinking about it now, blushed deeply and covered his cheeks, "N-no, why would you say that?" They looked at each other and then grabbed Kyuhyun and dragged him to the living. Heechul and Leeteuk stood up in front of him, "Now, child,. you WILL tell us. What is wrong with Eunhyuk?" Kyuhyun looked up at them, Darn it. I was hoping this wouldn't happen.  "Well........"

 

 

 

Cliffhanger~ So how is it. I know, i know. A short chapter again. I just got back from having writers block and I wanted to add this chaper quitely so you readers don't have to wait any longer. I will try my best to get passed school and upload a longer chapter next time. Also sorry for the bad spelling of names and stuff and other grammer mistakes.    Anyway: HOW IS IT?!?!?!? I WANNA KNOW SO THAT I CAN FIX THINGS IF I NEED TOO!~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~ I REALLY WANNA KNOW IF IT IS GOOD BAD AWESOME WORSE-THAN-ANYTHING???