Being your friend

Being a friend

Being your friend, is the only thing I can be.

 

Being clingy is the only way for me to show how much I love you.

 

Hey, I’m sorry.

 

They are things you can’t control, no matter how hard you try.

 

“Hyung, I really, really love you.” I keep saying every day, but I know you won’t take my words seriously.

 

I know, I know it really well.

 

I know you won’t return my love, I know you love someone else, but I can’t stop myself from loving you.

 

I’m sorry for being annoying sometimes, but I really want you to love me.

 

I don’t want to see you searching for her with your eyes, I want them on me. I want you to look at me with those eyes that only wants me.

 

I don’t only want your body with me but your heart too, I don’t want to see her in the reflect of your eyes, I don’t want to hear about her, I don’t want to listen you rambling about her.

 

But I will listen, because it’s you.

 

 

“I love you” I murmur, barely louder than a whisper. I know you won’t hear me. But I said it, because I know you won’t hear it and I don’t have the guts to hear your answer if by chance you hear it, maybe you won’t take it seriously. I don’t want to think about this eventuality.

 

I said it because the sentence plagues my mind, if I don’t let it out my head will explode. But the truth is that I really want you to hear it.

 

 

I’m becoming selfish, when I have you between my arms I don’t want to let you go. I just want to cuddle with you the whole day, but it would be weird, isn’t it ?

 

But being able to touch you, is enough for me. I won’t ask for more.

 

I can’t help myself to want more. To guess what kind of face you would make if I touched you, to guess the feeling of your skin under my fingers, or your lips on mine. Imagining you liking me back, or looking at me with those eyes you make when you look at her.. It kills me.

 

I want so much more than I have right now, I know I’m being greedy, but I wont ask for more.

 

I don’t want to break the relationship we have now. It’s too precious for me to risk it.

 

You’re too important to me, to necessary.

 

I need you to need me, as much as I do.

 

I could make you happier than this girl. I really hate her.

 

What does she have that I don’t ?

 

I mean, look at me. I’m handsome, I’m not too tall or too little, my fair skin, my hair. I’m awesome, I’m stunning. What does she have that I don’t ? s ? ..

 

 

I keep ruffling my hair again and again when I think of you. You plagues my mind like a virus, all I have in my mind is you. If only you knew how much I think of you, sometimes I wonder if you miss me.

 

Hey, I only have you.

 

 

How can I compete with a woman. She is what I’m not. A woman. And the person you love.

 

Hey girl, you the girl that Hyung loves. Don’t take him away from me.

 

Watching her with jealousy, is all I can do.

 

It .

 

 

I really like your smile.

 

Stop smiling please.

 

It kills me.

 

This smile, I’m not the reason of it. And I don’t want it to be someone else that can make you smile like that.

 

Can’t you see the look I threw at you, full of desire and love. It’s written all over my face, can you see ? Or are you just blind ? I’m really frustrated.

 

 

You’re my best friend, my bestest friend, but you’re out of my league. Why did I have to love you.

 

Loving you is the best thing that happened to me, but it never hurts this much.

 

Your smile is so bright that it hurts. Stop smiling at me like this, it’s heart breaking.

 

You hurt me so much. Squeezing my heart like this with just a smile, how cruel is this ?

 

I’m playing a game that I know I won’t win.

 

I really hate pain.

 

But I let you ruin me.

 

Making me so miserable.

 

I hate it.

 

But I won’t let you go.

 

 

 

I want to say you make me happy.

I want to say that you are mine.

 

 

I want to cherish you. You are my treasure and I can’t let you go. Even if you love her and not me. I can’t. I won’t let you go. I’m really happy to have meet you.

 

 

 

 

 

Do I have the right to want you ? Can’t you understand, that there isn’t one person in this world that want you more than I do.

 

 

It’s hard to love someone secretly.

 

I’m hiding my feeling for you, and I’m doing it pretty well which is pretty sad.

 

 

Please don’t become one of my regrets.

Sometimes, I’m afraid of the future. Because I want you to be with me in the future.

 

 

You’re extraordinary, I like you. Like a lot. I mothering love you.

 

 

When I met you, I’ve never imagined I would hold such strong feeling for you, now you have my heart and I want yours. I loved you for so long that I can’t give up now, even if its useless, I can’t give up.

 

 

I know you won’t feel the same for me.

 

 

I wonder if I am strong enough to handle the pain, you know. I’m human too.

 

 

I want to be loved by you. I want to know the feeling that is when someone loves you back.

But I feel like I am waiting for something that isn’t going to happen.

 

 

Hey, I’ll be alright, one day, someday, but not today. I’m just a little sad. But I will wait, I will wait. For you.

 

Even if it means eternity.

 

 

Okay maybe not.

 

But maybe one day I’ll be over you, but not today and definitely not tomorrow. I loved you for so long that it would be weird to stop now. But I don’t want to think about this eventuality.

 

 

 

 

“Does me wanting to you make this awkward ?” asked Se Hun while back hugging Chanyeol, tightening his embrace as he said his sentence in a very seriously manner.

 

They are things you can’t control, no matter how hard you try.

 

“What ?” And he moved closer to Chanyeol, burying his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling Chanyeol’s scent, his favourite, he kissed this very sensitive spot, making Chanyeol whimper.

 

Cute.

 

And Se Hun bite the sensitive neck, teeth deepening into the white flesh of Chanyeol, he wanted to mark the elder as him. Then when it began bleeding, he the wound and kissed the mark he made.

 

“It hurts Se Hun –ah !” complained the elder without leaving the embrace of the younger.

 

“Sorry, Hyung.” Excused himself, trying to sound regretful when he wasn’t.

 

But I really, really love you. Hey, I’m sorry. I’m becoming hopeless.