Chapter 9

99 Days with Infinite (Hiatus)

a/n : Dang. I know I update this so freaking late. Sorry guise. I'm on semi-hiatus. (can't be helped. OTL) I'll update as much as I can whenever I got a chance. Cookies. :D *throws at ya all*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Uhhh... m-mianhe!" your tears bursted out. Not because you felt very sorry, but you felt embarassed. 

"Ani.. it's my fault too!" T.O.P comforted you.

"I-I'm really sorry!' you bowed continously.

"Yah! Stop bowing!" T.O.P holds your shoulder to stop you from bowing again. You blushed as he holds your shoulder.

"There." He wiped your tears with his thumb making you blush more.

"I-I'm sor-" T.O.P hushed you.

"No need to say sorry, kay?"

You nodded.

"Well, can you give me your phone?"

"M-my phone?" you searched for your phone in every pocket you had. 'Shoot. My phone's with Sungjong'

"I think... I left my phone."

"Ahh... is that so." he sounds a bit dissapointed. "In that case, can you lend me your hand?"

You shoved your right hand at him. He took out a pen and scribbled something on your palm. You looked at your palm and saw a writing.

 

02-XXX-XXXX

So... call me maybe? Keke

 

"Okay. Gotta go. Keep it safe!" he winked and walk away.

"Oh." he paused and looks at you. "You're cute." he continue to walk.

You were blushing while smiling like an idiot when suddenly..

"_____ !" Sunggyu ran to you. He panted. "_____?"

You just stood there, in your own world.

"_____!" he shook your shoulder. You were startled and shouted.

"Eeek. Don't shout. You hurt my ears."

"Ohh, oppa. Let's go~!" you grabbed Sunggyu's hand and dragged him.

"_____! Are you okay?"

"Totally okay!"

"Weirdo..." Sunggyu sighed and walked with you.

 

During perfomance. 

You screamed when T.O.P was rapping. He looks at your direction, smiles and winked at you. After the song is done, Infinite came up next. They performed 'Paradise'. You also noticed that Woohyun kept looking at your direction.

'Why did I think he kept looking at me?' you blushed. 'W-why I'm blushing?! No! No! Maybe he's looking at other person!' you mentally slapping yourself.

 

In Infinite's van.

"_____! You watch our perfomance, right?" Dongwoo, who sits at the back seat with you and Woohyun, asked you excitedly.

"Yeah?"

"We looks great, aren't we?"

"Yeah. Watching with my own eyes makes it greater than seeing it on TV~"

"Glad you like it~!" Dongwoo gives a bear hug to you. Woohyun coughed awkwardly.

"Woohyun hyung, are you okay?" Hoya who sit infront of him, asked.

"I'm okay." he threw his gaze out of the window. Suddenly, you accidentally hit him on his thigh. "Ouchh! Yah, that hurts!"

"S-sorry... I was trying to free myself from Dongwoo's hug..." you mumbled.

'Geez. Why did I sit next to her.' he blushed slightly.

"Hyung, you sure? Your face is red." Hoya turned his head to look at Woohyun.

"I said I'm okay!" his face was more redder.

Sunggyu chuckled. "Kids..."