New Employee

Not as Expected

Kyungsoo wasn't one to believe in lust at first sight. He wasn't against one night standands, but that didn't mean he just would throw himself at anyone. Call him picky but he had high standards for the people he slept with. Baekhyun had taught him into this whole game, he explained it as if it was to help Kyungsoo get a boyfriend or a good from a stranger so no strings were attached, but I already knew it was for the sake of the hot worker he had seen at his favoritte clothing store. Besides, he didin't have anyhing better to do anyway, so why not??

 

Kyungsoo had been going to the store for the past two months now with no results. He did exactly what Baekhyun told him and he was pretty popular with the male workers due to them hitting on him at every chance they got. During those two months Baekhyun and the hot dude's name who I had to learn that his name was Chanyeol had been hooking up every time we went there ending in Kyungsoo always going back to his apartment alone. They both had feelings for each other that didn't involve ing like rabbits, but neither of them wanted to be the first to admit it in this cat and mouse game.

 

This Saturday evening wasn't any different then the rest of them. Kyungsoo was on his way to the store he called up Baekhyun  to ask him if they were going to meet up at the store. Fortunately, he answered that he wasn't because he was going to meet up with Chabyeol later on in the night. Honestly, Kyungsoo was getting tired of watching them playing with each others feelings. 

He usually arrived at the store an hour or two before closing so he could leave somekind of impression on whoever was on shift. He knew everyone that worked in there by their faces never bothering to learn their names by heart, it was a waste of time for him since he didn't have any interest in any of them.

Today was supposedly Kris's shift day, and Kyungsoo was expecting to see the guy pacing around waiting for kyungsoo's arrival. But what he did not expect was to find a tan greek god standing behind the cash register.

 

 

________________________________________________

 

this is just to fill you in for the later on, I am also deeply sorry for my lack of update schol has been a these past few weeks. anyways i hope I can get something done at least this week and maybe update. Thank you so much for people who have been patiently waiting for my upload. I LOVE YOU GUY SO MUCH

/cries a river/