Welcome, My little princess

Welcome, My little princess

(with special appearances by markson, hunhan, krisho and xiuchen)


"Yah! Chanyeol!! Where are you?" Suho hollered from the other end of the phone.

"Uhhh...I'm at the kids' soccer match with the guys, noona..Why? Is everything alright?" Chanyeol asked, half-dreading what was coming next.
"NO! Everything is not alright!! Your wife's water just broke..I'm taking her to Xuimin's hospital with Mark and Luhan. Xiumin's already there...You just hurry up and get your here! And tell Kris and Jackson to take care of all the kids..This might take a while.." Suho said, in urgency and cut the call.
"Yah! What happened? Who was it on the phone?" Kris asked, a little worried at Chanyeol's unresponsiveness.
"It was Suho...She said Baekhyun's water broke..." Chanyeol said, still trying to process the fact in his brain.
"THEN WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING STANDING HERE IDIOT?! YOUR WIFE NEEDS YOU AT THE HOSPITAL!" Jackson hollered.
"OMFG!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" Chanyeol yelled, finally comprehending the entire situation.
"Okay...I'll drive hyung to the hospital...Lu just texted me...Jackson, Kris and Chen..You guys are to take care of the kids..Chanyeol-hyung, lets go." Sehun said dragging the now hyperventilating Chanyeol towards his car.
"Take care....of the...kids?" Jackson grimaced, looking at the 5 kids that they'd have to babysit in their mothers' absence (well 4, because technically Tao was still a baby and all he did was sleep in Kris' arms.) All the kids were boys, and we all know 4-5 yr old boys can be a handfull even when there's just one of them. And here, they had an entire armada of boys to take care of!
Jackson was already stressed out and they hadn't even taken the boys home yet.
 
"Jackson...Chen...we need to stay strong!" Kris said, dramatically.
The other two nodded dramatically as well and decided to just do what they'd been told to do, unless they wanted their wives to kill them.

 
~~~~~~at the hospital~~~~~~

"Suho-noona!" Chanyeol hollered, on seeing the pretty brunette, pacing around the hallway nervously. The other people in the hospital turned to him and told him to be quiet. he didn't give a rats about them. He was going to be a father, es!!
"She's in there with Yi-en [A/N: since Mark seems weird for a girl's name], and Luhan..Now get your in there! FAST!" Suho hurried the giant, and shoved him into the room.
Chanyeol gulped as he entered the room. He was nervous. Really nervous. He was new to fatherhood and honestly, the way people kept calling him childish and immature, he really doubted his ability to be a father. Baekhyun was really excited though and she even seemed to be taking the whole motherhood thing really well. She was calm and composed at all times, even though she was pregnant. Boy, was he so wrong...
The moment Chanyeol entered the room he was bombarded with his wife's angry yells. The calm and composed Baekhyun was gone and was replaced by a a sweaty and angry lady, who was having painful contractions.
"Park effing Chanyeol!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??!!" She yelled as she was hit by another contraction.
"I'm sorry, jaagiya...I came here as soon as Suho-noona called me." He said, holding Baekhyun's hands lovingly.
"Well..at least you came before I went into LABOUR!!" she yelled, yet again hit by a contraction. Chanyeol winced in pain.
'Ow..my poor hand...T_T' he sobbed.
"Does it pain that bad?" He dared to ask.
"YOU BET! You do NOT want to go through this! EVER!" Baekhyun said.
"Yep..I definitely don't.."


~~~~1 hour later~~~~

"You can do it, honey. Just push!" Chanyeol said, encouraging his wife.  
"Yes, Baekhyunnie..push!" Xuimin said, from down under.
"This is all your fault, Giant!! Baboya! You simply couldn't control yourself!! I hate you!!!!" Baekhyun cried, but pushed nontheless.
"I'm sorry, honey..It's all my fault..But I promise, its gonna be okay..Just puuuusshhh!!!" Chanyeol said, helping her push.
"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, DOOFUS??!!" she snapped.
"I know you are, honey! Very good! Keep pushing! Remember, deep breaths!"

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

Finally after what seemed like ages of pushing, the first cry of the baby was heard.
"OMG! Baekkie, Yeollie..Congratulations! It's a beautiful girl!" Xiumin cooed, holding the little bundle of joy.
Baekhyun held her baby and tears filled her eyes.
"She's beautiful..." was all she managed to say. There's not much a mother can say in such moments. Rather, there are so many feelings inside a mother at such moments that mere words cannot describe how they feel.
Baekhyun noticed her husband standing awkwardly. She smiled. Her husband could be a complete idiot at times.
"Yeol...come here and hold your daughter." She said, more like commanded. But, there was  softness in her command.
Chanyeol went ahead and tried to take his baby in his arms. He was really nervous and scared that he'd hurt her. So, he was hesitant.
"What's wrong, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked, noticing it.
"She's so small..what if I hurt her?" He asked nervously.
Baekhyun let out a small chuckle at her husband's innocence (read idiocy).
"My stupid giant! You're her father! You could never hurt her.." She smiled.
Hearing that Chanyeol decided to hold  his little daughter, with his new found courage.
The little baby, opened her eyes and looked at her father curiously. She had her mom's eyes..and her dad's ears (LAWL).
"Welcome, my little princess..." he whispered.
The baby smiled at her father. [A/N: can babies even do that? O.o]

~~~~~~Ladies' party~~~~~

"OMG!!!!! Congratulations, Baekkie!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!T_T" Luhan said excitedly.
"I swear!! What are you guys naming her?" Xiumin asked, excited to know what she'd be calling the new addition to their HUGE "family".
"Well...we've decided to name her Katie...Park Katie.." Baekhyun said, a bit unsure whether her friends would like it or not, since it wasn't a korean name.
"OMFG!! That's such a cute little name for such a cute little girl!!!" Mark squealed.
"Ahh~~~My feels!! Finally, a girl after a series of boys!!" Suho said, dramatically. She finally had a girl on whom she could spend all her ( erm ahem ahem Kris') money.
"Haha..thanks, guys.." Baekhyun smiled at her friends, who'd all come to be a part of their happiness.
She realized that there were people missing ( the guys and the four kids).
"Where are Kris, Chen, Jackson and the kids though?" She asked.
"Oh..they're at home..The kids have school tomorrow...and all..so we made the guys stay back and take care of them.." Mark beamed.
"Oh..lol.." Baekhyun chuckled.
"I do wonder how they're holding up.." Suho said, in a worried tone.
"Chillax..Noona..The hyungs will be just fine.." Sehun said, feeling confident of his three idiotic hyungs.
 
~~~~~back to the men~~~~~
Meanwhile, at the Wu household-
"They FINALLY went to sleep....O.o" Chen said, plopping himself down on the sofa.
"I swear! I hope ChanBaek have a girl...boys are just not my style.." Kris said, half sleeping. Baby Tao even though only 4 months old was quite the drama queen. He'd cry whenever he thought Kris was paying more attention to his older brother, Kyungsoo. So basically, Kris' entire day was spent entertaining his 4 month old son.
"Well..I hope our kid is a girl as well...after Youngjae...ONE MORE boy would be too much for me to handle...my stress won't be able to take it anymore.." Jackson sighed.
The three men sat there, watching their boys sleeping on the floor.
Kai (Hunhan's kid) was huddled next to his favourite hyung, Kyungsoo. Lay (xiuchen's kid) was sleeping with his face right next to Youngjae's and Youngjae was sleeping with his limbs all spread out like there was no tomorrow.
The sight made their heart swell.
"They're so cute when they're like this..." Kris smiled.
"Yeah..almost makes you forget what a nightmare they are.." Chen nodded.
"C'mon...lets take them to the bedroom.." Jackson said, lifting up Kai and Kyungsoo.
Chen followed suit and picked up the other two boys.
Just then, Youngjae farted.
The noise (or maybe even the smell) woke up baby Tao, who started crying and woke up the 4 older boys in the process.
"NOOOOOOOOO~" The three men screamed in unison.

 

************

A/N: So, that was a birthday gift for my friend, Katie. It kinda has it's lame moments, but idc. I just love gotexo wayyyy to much to care!~

Markson Forever~~~lol

I'm actually an igot7 but I'm surrounded by exo-ls...so I kinda got dragged into loving exo as well (plus they ARE lovable!)

Anyway~ hope You guys enjoyed it! ^^