Final.

You Own My Heart.

Yoongi always made it a point to get out of bed before their boyfriend Jeongguk. Doing so gave them time to decide if they felt like being any certain gender for the day or not. Yoongi looked in their closet and, before they made a decision, Jeongguk was walking up behind them and wrapping his hands around their waist.

“So this is why you always get out of bed so early. That explains everything.” Jeongguk tells them as he leans in to kiss Yoongi's neck.

“Yeah it is. Why are you up so early?” Yoongi asks and Jeongguk sighs ruffling some of the hair at the back of Yoongi's neck.

“I have to go take a test for Chemistry. Mr. Jones is a hard and he was upset because you made me late to his class last time. You also made me fail my test, just saying.” Jeongguk tells Yoongi and Yoongi rolls their eyes.

“That was your fault, not mine.” Yoongi tells Jeongguk with a shove to his shoulder.

“Just so you know, that's my shirt that you're wearing.” Jeongguk tells Yoongi. That's probably why the shirt is too big for Yoongi's frail frame. Jeongguk grabs another shirt and pulls it on before trying to head out the door.

“Ew, I know you aren't just gonna leave without brushing your teeth, right?” Yoongi asks. Jeongguk turns to look at them.

“That was the plan, yes. I'll be gone maybe two hours and then I'm coming right back.” Jeongguk tells them and Yoongi scrunches their nose.

“You're not kissing me with bad breath.” Yoongi yells out after him. Yoongi turns back to the task at hand; deciding on a gender. It's not usually this hard to decide what they want to be or if they even want to be a gender at all, but Yoongi is struggling at the moment. Yoongi decides that they don't really have a preference for the day and that sleep is better than worrying about something so trivial right now.

When Yoongi wakes up there's arms around their waist, a chin resting gently on their shoulder, and Jeongguk's light breathing in their ear. Yoongi smiles and snuggles back into Jeongguk's embrace before falling back to sleep.

When Yoongi wakes up again, Jeongguk is drawing patterns into their side and watching t.v.

“'Bout time you woke up. Isn't it your turn to cook today?” Jeongguk asks and Yoongi rolls their eyes.

“Actually it's your turn to cook and has been for the past week but you're a lazy little er.” Yoongi tells Jeongguk. Jeongguk smiles and kisses their shoulder.

“Love you.” Yoongi gets up to go cook and Jeongguk gets up right after them.

“What are you doing?” Yoongi asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

“Helping you cook.” Jeongguk says.

“Wow, so you can't cook on your own, but you can help me cook?” Yoongi asks. Jeongguk nods and Yoongi rolls their eyes again. As soon as they get to the kitchen Jeongguk's arms are around Yoongi's waist. “You're freaking distracted.” Yoongi tells him and Jeongguk just borrows his face deeper into Yoongi's neck.

“So, are you my princess, my pretty boy, or just Yoongi?” Jeongguk asks after a while of distracting Yoongi while they try to cook for them.

“Just Yoongi.” Yoongi says nodding. Jeongguk nods and continues to distract Yoongi from cooking.

“I love just Yoongi more than anything.” Jeongguk says kissing Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi rolls their eyes again but snuggles back into Jeongguk's chest with red cheeks.