Why not? Try me

He is a cop

By: Jellymine


Kang Ji Hwan is a policeman in Gangnam. He is 24 years old and just starting his job as a policeman. 178 cm height and not too thin or fat. His face is handsome and manly as Korean artist and he is a man of serious character at the same time a funny guy.


Tik tik tikkkkkk ~
The clock showed 7:30 am and Ji Hwan was not prepared to go to his work. "Ahh  I will wake up, 5 more minutes," he said. 30 minutes later, he looked at the clock on his smart phone. "8.00am .... k ~! I was late. " He then took the uniforms on and brushing his teeth. Indeed, he did not have time to shower. After Ji Hwan reached his work place, he began to say hello to the people around him. All women workers all seem overhelmed to see a handsome Kang Ji Hwan.


KANG JI HWANNNN!


Ji Hwan had no time to put things in his place as he has been called by his chief. He entered the room and he saw a lot of girly belongings like a wig, clothes, and accessories. Ji Hwan was sitting while mesmerized by these items. He also touched the artificial made of silicon. He started messing around and the chief entered the room. "You know why I call you?" Said the chief. Ji Hwan confused and just shook his head. Then the chief opened the computer and show a picture of a very beautiful woman. Ji Hwan gaping. "Beautifully sir!". This is your first mission chief said Ji Hwan while giving a thick paper of information about the mission. "You will be disguised as a woman." Said the boss.

WO OOO MENN N?
"Why ME? Why do you not take a real woman? Why ... Why ... .. Why ..? ".

"Because this mission is too dangerous!" Said the leader, pointing selfie Ji Hwan impersonate as a girl. Picture of him 6 years ago when he joined the theater when he played as a beautiful woman. He said he know Ji Hwan can do it.


"Buuutt... it was 6 years ago. I'll..."


"You're still going to do it!" Said the boss. Ji Hwan forth all the harsh words but only in his mind. How could he dare to against his boss words. Ji Hwan went out of the room with a rueful emotion but he might be glad to know that beautiful mystery woman.


Wait! his chief called. Ji Hwan looked back, hoping his boss did not take him as an impostor.

"Take all the equipment. You will start the mission tomorrow. And remember you can not divulge this to anyone or you will not be able to return! ".

Ji Hwan took the  'women' goods. He looked so confused for this mission. Why would he need to run this mission. Then Ji Hwan started to look into the mission papers which has just been given by his boss. He has not had time to read after being distracted by his 'new friends'. He quickly stashed the paper.