1/1

Seung Hoon x Seulgi One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who said love is sweet? We argued again, every second, every minute every damn hour. Don't wanna play."

 

Seung Hoon bobbed his head to the latest Epik High hit - We Argued Again. As he seated himself behind the rows of attentive students, he emerged into a song of constant arguments by a couple. The song tops in Seung Hoon's song list as he had gotten into Hip Hop lately and the female vocal was so emotional that speaks to him. He was trying to concentrate in class, but on the other hand his body was constantly telling him to to jump off his seat to dance the inspiration out of this song.

 

And of course he didn't because he would likely be scolded by his teacher again for interrupting the presentation which is currently delivered by the teacher's most beloved and diligent class monitor. The girl does everything that contradicts to everything he does in class, not paying attention and chreographing dances in his mind all the time.

 

He barely understands his homework and this particular girl who likes to pick up fights with him. No one has a problem with him except for her. He could have lived his highschool life in peace if she was less of a nuisance. He was the class clown and she was the class monitor. Their roles pretty much explained their character. Sometimes Seung Hoon would want to cheer the class with little pranks while this girl would want to keep the class in order therefore they always ended up in arguments. These little petty things that she mind of.

 

"What's wrong having a little fun? You are so boring!"

 

"Who is going to clean up this mess after you have fun?"

 

"You, because I don't mind if the glitters scattered anyways."

 

"Lee Seung Hoon! You are so annoying! Why can't you just disappear from here?"

 

"You too. Why don't you just transfer to Seoul High if you are so smart. Ms-know-it-all."

 

"You! Mr-don't-know-at-all!"

 

However Seung Hoon have no time to think about trivial issues like this. He rather spend his precious time figuring of ways to enter YG entertainment as he believed that his future lies only in the hands of this company. From a friend he learnt that the audition is just around the corner and told him he should be prepared for it.

 

"Hmm, it's on 15th of September? Wait, it is on Friday. Friday which means it's a weekday."

 

Seung Hoon slammed his head hard against the computer table in response to the realization, causing his mother to jump in surprise. Even so he didn't bother to tell her what it was. The light across the tunnel of his dreams just faded once he thought of that particular person standing between it.

 

Kang Seul Gi.

 

Seung Hoon's hands fisted into a ball by the thought of her. That pair of little Asian eyes that will squint at his face and fire multiple questions at him. He recalled once Minho was being questioned for the whole 10 minutes by her for just being late for 5 minutes. Ever since no one ever dared come late to class. That's why the teacher entrusted her with the class affairs. Now, Seung Hoon couldn't help but think of the ways she will stop him for being absent for class without a sick leave or family issue.

 

Seung Hoon fell to his back and landed on his bed. His eyes glanced over to every poster in his room. The award winning artist staring back at him. It was always his dreams and he was finally prepared for the audition. Nothing should have been in his way. Or he should say, no one should have been in his way.

 

"Its too early to give up! That's right. If I can convince the despicable Kang Seul Gi to pass me. Mr YG is surely going to pass my audition as well!" Seung Hoon fisted in the air and exclaimed. Giving him the encouragement to confront the person he hated the most for the sake of his dreams.

 

The next day Seung Hoon woke up an hour earlier than usual, just to make sure his hair was not sticking out on every direction and his clothes were well worn. Usually merit marks would be given to him for his appearance. However today he told himself he is going to put up a good show. Just one day.

 

"I am a good good boy."

 

Seung Hoon danced to his idols's hit song and gave himself a wink in the mirror before heading out for his mission of the day. As he arrived in class with a big smile plasted on his face, everyone in class was shocked to see him early. No one expected this once in a blue moon thing to happen to their class clown. By the fresh and energetic looks Seung Hoon was giving to his classmates, most of them suspected he had a new love interest. Voices and people began to bicker around him, wondering who is the lucky girls that changed his attitude. However the class turned quiet within a second and some students even fell off their chair when they saw Seung Hoon immediately greeted SeulGi in class when he rushed forward to held her chair for her.

 

Things became even bizarre when he decided to be seated in the front row of the class and next to her usual spot in history class. No one including the teacher could believe what was happening. Yet, things didn't just stop there. Seung Hoon even breached his usual indifferent attitude by offering himself to fetch the books to the teachers office after class. 

 

"Tell me what is it you want, you have been acting weird today." The charismatic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter