Six years

Sixth Anniversary For Beast

BEAST's 6th Anniversary, Thank you to each one of the beautiful, incredible boys. Our gorgeous boys are forever strong, and I know with our support, they will have an even longer and more successful career over the years!! This short drabbley-thing is purely my way of saying Thankyou and showing my support <3 love you BEAST! ^.^ 사랑해 

--------------------비스트------------------

The members of popular boy band BEAST were nearing closer to their sixth anniversary with each tick of the clock on the wall. They had decided to stay in their first dorm the night before in celebration, and were currently asleep in their cramped bunk beds. Well.. All except Yoseob. It was 05:00am on the 16th of October 2015, and the strawberry blonde's eyes were wide open, his toes wiggling excitedly under his duvet. 

"Six years.. Six years.. Six years.." He was whispering to himself, hardly able to bare the wait before the other members woke up. He saw Gikwang shuffle around in his sleep and his heart raced, wondering if he was waking up at last. When the younger male just shifted on his side and fell back asleep, Yoseob let out a groan. He decided to try and get some sleep. It was a failed attempt to say the least- comments and texts and tweets and posts from b2uties were occupying his mind. 

"Hey, Seobbie!" A voice said next to his ear as Yoseob lay down. His first reaction was to scream, but someone's hand flew over his mouth. There was someone in the bed lying next to him. He jumped up and shuffled round to see who was there and let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was Hyunseung. The elder boy giggled.

"Did I scare you?" He whispered to the strawberry blonde. Yoseob grinned and slapped Hyunseung's arm playfully.

"Yes! Babo!" He replied, breathing returning back to normal as he cuddled up to the thin man beside him. His face fell as he prodded Hyunseung in the ribs. "You're extremely thin, Seung." He whispered worriedly. Hyunseung smiled.

"Don't worry, I've put on a bit of weight don't you think? I said I was going to during Showtime remember?" Hyunseung said fondly at the memory of Showtime.

"Gosh.. Has it really been six years, hyung? Our debut seems like yesterday.." Yoseob gasped, the reality only just dawning on him. The two men sat up and pulled the duvet over them.

"I forgot how small these beds were though~ I remember always feeling so close to you guys back then." Hyunseung reminisced. Yoseob hummed in agreement.

"You've been so distant recently~ did you know the b2uties are worried about you? Some are even thinking you won't sign the contract again. They think you're leaving because you've been so quiet and not involved lately." Yoseob explained. Hyunseung's mouth dropped into an 'O' shape and his clamped his hand over his mouth in shock.

"Really? I mean, I know I've not been the same but I promise it's not because of you kids. You're like family to me- all of you. I'm just not as close with Junhyung anymore. I miss him, but I think he prefers you now..." Hyunseung said, jealousy dripping from his tone and making Yoseob squirm a little bit.

"Hyung! Junhyung-hyung doesn't have favourites! You just need to be more 4D and louder. Don't be afraid to be weird! We love you how you are. I can't tell you how much it means that you wanted to stay with BEAST. It wouldn't be the same without you!" Yoseob exclaimed cutely, throwing his arms around the ash blonde male and making the whole bunk creak. They heard a loud groaning sound directly below them.

"Can you two please keep it down? I'm dying here." Doojoon grumbled. Yoseob and Hyunseung chuckled.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOONDOO!" Yoseob yelled, completely forgetting about the remaining three asleep members. Doojoon say up abruptly and smacked his head hard on the bottom of the bed.

"Ow! It's so earlyyyy~!" He complained, stretching and climbing up the ladder to Yoseob's bed.

"Aigoo! It's going to crack now!" The smallest scolded, frowning at Doojoon.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Doojoon joked. Yoseob stuck his tongue out in the dark. To the surprise of the strawberry blonde, Doojoon leaned in and pressed his lips to his and kissed him softly, slightly clumsily because he had just woken up. Yoseob kissed back and Hyunseung rolled his eyes, pushing their heads together. 

"Are you two STILL dating?" Dongwoon said sleepily, Gikwang's hair before getting up to join his hyungs on the bed. Doojoon and Yoseob pulled away from each other, breathless.

"Maknae! These beds really can't take more weight~!" Hyunseung complained. Dongwoon was more awake by now and laughed.

"Now I really feel like we're rookies again!" He said with a bright nostalgic smile. The other awake boys grinned and decided it would be best to talk on the lower bunks so as not to break the bed. 

Gikwang's eyes fluttered open and he looked over at his friends chattering. He sighed and decided there was no point trying to sleep when they were being so awfully loud. It was only when he had rubbed the sleep from his eyes that he realised it was anniversary day. He clambered onto the bed and sat up with the other members.

"Morning my sweet sleepyhead!" Dongwoon welcomed the small raven-haired member. He s his arm around Gikwang and kissed his cheek.

"Are you two STILL dating?" Yoseob teased, making them all laugh, apart from Gikwang who had no idea what was going on at all. Dongwoon just patted his lover, a way of telling him it didn't matter. 

"Can someone wake Jun up?" Doojoon asked out of the blue, deciding that he wanted to talk to all of s, do they could reminisce together. After all, BEAST is not BEAST without six members present. Yoseob laughed evilly and scrabbled around for Junhyung's Pikachu plush. He tossed the stupid thing in the air once and caught it, before lobbing it hard at the rapper.

"Yoseob you better run because I am going to kill you very slowly and very painfully." Junhyung uttered clearly, sitting up and glaring at the small culprit.

"How did he even know it was me?" Yoseob whined, cuddling Doojoon's arm like a koala. Doojoon laughed and beckoned Junhyung to come and sit with them. 

"I know everything, you should know that by now, short stuff." Junhyung teased, sitting next to Gikwang. Hyunseung's heart dropped a little but he hid it by pretending to take interest in his hands. Him and Junhyung hadn't been close recently, and he knew fans were worried about their 'JunSeung' couple. 

"Yeah, you know everything except how my heart hurts when I look at you.." Hyunseung mumbled. Thankfully no one heard him and they just carried on talking all through the night. Hyunseung stayed quiet and decided to go to the bathroom to cry. The night had started off so well but now they were all talking, he felt more pushed out than ever. He didn't know what to do. Hyunseung locked himself in and sat on the floor to think better. 

"What's wrong with Hyunseung?" Jun asked the others worriedly. Although he never admitted it, he really did care for the older man. It had somehow just become so awkward.

"I think YOU'RE what's up with him, Jun." Yoseob offered bluntly. Junhyung looked taken aback.

"What have I done?!" He defended, confused.

"Oh, come on Jun." Gikwang said, rolling his eyes.

"You've completely left him! You never stand with him, you never talk to him, you never even look at him anymore." Doojoon said sternly. Junhyung's puffy eyes widened and he nibbled his heart-shaped lips.

"I didn't think he wanted me to be near him anymore.." Junhyung whispered guiltily.

"Are you kidding me? He dyed his hair blonde because you said you liked it blonde that one time about three years ago! He wears blue more, because he remembered that you liked blue on blonde-haired people! Are you that blind?" Dongwoon said, totally and utterly exasperated. Junhyung's nibbling drew blood from his lower lip. 

"Go get him, Jun." Yoseob commanded, taking hold of Doojoon's hand. Gikwang nodded and took hold of Dongwoon's hand.

"If you don't, we'll all start making out and you'll be forced to watch because you're lonely~!" Doojoon threatened. He leaned in to Yoseob and pressed their lips together, both making absurd noises and sticking their tongues in each other's mouths. Junhyung shuddered.

"OK CHRIST ALIVE I'M GOING, I'M GOING!" He screamed and ran off to the bathroom. Yoseob and Doojoon high-fived while the maknaes giggled.

"Can we make out though?" Dongwoon suddenly asked Gikwang with a pout. Gikwang laughed and pulled Dongwoon closer to him.

Junhyung nervously made his way towards the bathroom and stood outside, hearing a snuffling sound coming from within. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door carefully. Hyunseung didn't respond, so he knocked louder.

"Yoseobbie? Leave me alone, please. I'm sorry for being a downer.. I just need a few more minutes.. You guys are fine without me ok? Have fun.." Hyunseung said, his voice hoarse and breaking, just like Junhyung's heart. How could he have been so ignorant? 

"Seung! It's not Yoseob. It's me. Let me in?" Junhyung pleaded. Hyunseung's breath hitched and the younger could hear him shuffling around and walking towards the door. The bathroom door swung open and Junhyung was welcomed by the adorable sight of the blonde male's shy smile and big doe-eyes. 

"Can I come in?" Junhyung asked meekly.

"Are you sure you want to?" Hyunseung mumbled. Junhyung frowned at the floor. He didn't need to feel worse than he already did.

"I'll just bang the door down if you don't let me in, anyways." The younger man said with a grin. Hyunseung smiled properly.

"You haven't followed me around like this for a few years!" Hyunseung joked, turning on his heel and pulling Junhyung into the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. 

"It's because I'm a shadow shadow shadow~" Junhyung sang, teasingly. Hyunseung blushed- he had always loved it when Junhyung sang to him. They sat on the floor next to each other. 

"Why don't you like me anymore, Jun? Have I done something wrong?" Hyunseung asked earnestly, his eyes boring into the younger man. Junhyung gasped and laced his fingers through Hyunseung's. He clutched both of his hands and pressed a kiss on each one. 

"I could never not like you, baby. I love you, I always will. It's my own stupid fault.. Things got awkward between us when your father.." Junhyung's voice trailed off. Hyunseung smiled sadly.

"It's ok. You can say it. It's taken me time, but I've come to terms with it, you know?" He said gently. Junhyung nodded.

"When he p-passed away. The other members were so good at comforting you and I didn't know how. We drifted apart, I thought you never wanted to talk to me again. I've missed you so much.." Hyunseung I clasped their hands and Junhyung's face.

"I love you too. Let's not be awkward anymore." He declared, smiling happily, eyes full of love. Junhyung grinned and started humming one of their songs from Ordinary.

"Baby you're my only angel~" he sang. Hyunseung giggled and blushed more. 

"I love it when you sing.." Hyunseung complimented. Junhyung blushed too and pressed his lips to the elder man's. 

"I love it when you sing more~ let's go join the others before they go crazy and start screwing each other!" Junhyung suggested, taking Hyunseung's hand and helping them both to their feet. They were welcomed back onto the bottom bunk with a huge round of applause.

"YAY! OT3 IS BACK ON!" Whooped Yoseob, kissing Doojoon all over his handsome face. Doojoon laughed and smiled contentedly at Hyunseung and Junhyung.

"Now that you two are happy again, we can really give our beloved b2uties the thank you they deserve for staying loyal for six long years!" The leader announced. Gikwang did his signature perfect eye smile and coughed to get everyone's attention.

"It's six in the morning, and we have broadcasting in two hours. I think we need a BEAST fighting before we go. To our incredible leader, thank you to the ends of the earth for all your hard work keeping us annoying kids in place for six years! I hope you will continue to be our leader for many many more years! To our irreplaceable 4D Prince, thank you for being from another planet, we love you for it, and we want you to be as weird as you want and not worry about how it looks! You're so talented, don't forget that! To our rock, composer and rapper, Junnie-Bunnie for being so devoted to creating our albums and rapping so awesomely! We couldn't do it without you! To our little-visual-maknae Yoseobbie, thank you for your angelic face and voice, but also for your devilish nature and hyperactivity! And to my beautiful, handsome, adorable, mature, utterly amazing maknae boyfriend, keep being perfect dongsaeng!" Gikwang finished his heartfelt speech by placing his hand in the middle of everyone. 

Dongwoon bowed and blushed, putting his hand on top.

"You're the perfect one, Kiki!" 

Yoseob stuck out his tongue and made devil horns with his fingers on his head before placing his hand on top of Dongwoon's.

"Hey! You know we're the same height, Kwang! I'm not the only shorty!" 

Junhyung smirked and prodded Gikwang, putting his hand on top of Yoseob's.

"Yah! You better damn well be thankful, I shiver at the memories of the hours spent in those recording studios writing songs for you brats!"

Hyunseung giggled and crossed his eyes comically, squeezing Junhyung's hand softly as he piled his thin hand on top. 

"I still can't remember the capital of Brazil.."

Doojoon glowed with pride at s and finally placed his hand on the very top.

"We've reached our dreams and beyond, dongsaengs. Let's continue and really be the best!" 

"Wait! We haven't said thank you to Kiki yet!" Dongwoon pouted. Gikwang kissed him on the cheek for being so thoughtful.

"Trust you to be such a wet noodle, Woon." Yoseob sighed teasingly. Dongwoon grinned handsomely.

"To our Gikwang- MY Gikwang. You're our gorgeous dancer, y vocalist-"

"ENOUGH OF THE STUFF PLEASE!" Doojoon ordered. The maknae laughed and carried on with his thanking. 

"Ok ok! Thank you for being so happy and positive and sweet! Continue to be smiley!" He finished. Gikwang beamed. 

"BEAST FIGHTING!" Yoseob yelled and the boys laughed.

"SOOOOO BEAST! FIGHTING!" The other boys shouted, lifting their hands and never feeling closer than at that minute. They shared a group hug and fell over on the bottom bunk, screaming and giggling manically. 

I guess the boys never really grew up.

But that's the way we love them.

They're perfect always. <3

--------------------비스트------------------

I'm sorry it's kinda late, but I wanted to make it kind of long.. I know it's all memories and no excitement but I just want to say Thankyou.. It's how I wished they would act kekeke :)) I love them and so do all of you b2uties~ I'm glad we could support them! Thankyou for reading!! :3 MWAH! Now I have to continue updating my scouting for stars :333 xoxoxoxoxoxo