A Sad Movie

Jongin and Me

Ji-woo walked into her shared apartment and noticed that it smelled like chicken. 

'Well, I guess that's what we are having for dinner tonight' she thought to herself. As she walked further into her apartment she noticed her roommate and boyfriend of eight months, watching a movie.

She set down all of her stuff before she walked into their living room. Ji-woo recognized that the movie was Marley and Me. Her boyfriend, Jongin, was a dog lover; so she knew the ending of the movie would be rough for him.

Once she sat down next to Jongin, she noticed he was crying. Ji-woo let him finish the movie before pulling him into a hug. He buried his face in her neck and stayed there.

Eventually Jongin pulled away. His eyes were red and swollen and his hair was messy. He looked adorable like a little kid even though he was two months older than me.

"Why did you watch this movie?" I asked.

"It had a dog in it!" He replied. I sighed inwardly thinking that I shouldn't be surprised since he always watches movies about dogs. 

I hugged him again like he was a toddler and he snuggled into me.

I was content to stay this way for a while, but unfortunately the timer went off on the oven.

So much for snuggling.

----------------------

A/N: This is posted off of my wattpad. My wattpad is stargazer1047.