(Extra) Chapter

Meant To Be

(A.N.) An extra chapter I worked on, I hope you like it, enjoy! :D

When they released Nilili Mambo, Jiho began feeling ually attracted towards the maknae. He realized how much Jihoon had grown since the past couple of years, Jiho couldn’t help but stare at him when they performed. His minimal movements’ yet charismatic stage presence was so alluring.

When he watched their performances again he always felt himself heating up when it reached his part. His intense gaze, the way he moves his body, his gestures, and that ing voice, it sends tingles down Jiho’s spine. Especially when both of them have just reached the legal age limit, Jiho knew he couldn’t supress his feelings any longer.

All the members were busy with their schedules so two maknaes remained in the studio preparing for their next album. Jiho casted a glance at Jihoon sprawled out on the couch, bobbing his head slightly to the song blasting in his earphones. Jiho pursed his lips for a bit, and decided that he has produced enough music for today.

“Jihoon!!” He yelled, slapping him on the knee and had to stifle a laugh when the other jumped three centimetres off the couch.

“What?” He asked, pulling out his earphones.

“Let’s go out.” He said coolly, picking up his jacket. Jihoon’s eyes widen slightly. The leader never leaves the studio unless it’s three hours past midnight, but now it was merely 5 in the afternoon.

“Where to?”

“I don’t know, I just want to get out of here for a bit.”

Jihoon stared at the leader curiously as he walked to the door, He turned around and raised his eyebrows, cocking his head ever so slightly.

that’s cute.

“Coming!” He scrambled to his feet.

When they were out the door, they begun talking again and Jiho would steal glances at him. He studied his expressions, the way he laughed, the way he looks when he’s laughing, and he marvelled.

It’s as if every time I look at you, I fall for you even more.

“You dated anybody before?” He asked, staring straightforward. Jihoon’s chattering voice halted immediately and it didn’t go unnoticed by the keen leader. “What’s wrong?”

“N-nothing… yeah I dated some people in high school, didn’t really work out. “ He grinned and scratched his head slightly.

“Why not?”

“Wasn’t really… interested? I guess?” The younger male laughed, Jiho could tell that he was hiding something, but decided to leave it.

“How about you hyung?” Jihoon stared at Jiho, waiting for his answer, he shrugged in response.

“Dated some, didn’t work out, wasn’t interested.” Jihoon laughed. “Even our love life is similar.”

Unknowingly, they strolled inside a park. They just kept walking and talking, soaking in each other’s company until they reached somewhere rather isolated. Jiho flopped down on the grass and the other followed suit. They sat there in silence before Jihoon spoke up.

“Hyung?” 

“What?”

“I don’t like girls.”

Jiho felt his heart stop.

He turned to stare at Jihoon, but the other just stared at his feet in front of him.

“What?”

“You heard me.” His eyes widened, and his breath stopped. He stood up and began pacing around.

“Ji-Jihoon-“ He stuttered, his beanie fell down to the grass as he began running his fingers through his hair, his breath was growing heavy and thoughts were racing so fast through his mind he thought his brain might burn. Is this some sort of prank? Is this some form of sick joke? He waited for people to jump out from behind the bushes with cameras and yell ‘GOTCHA!!’

But nothing happened.

He’s gay.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

.

“Hyung, are you alright?” He tapped Jiho on the shoulder felt him jolt. Jihoon bit his lower lip and shoved his hands in his coat pockets, backing away slightly.

“You, don’t approve of homouality?” He murmured cautiously.

Jiho spun around and began charging towards the younger male, Jihoon, being a human being with instincts, saw this as a threat and began backing away, before breaking into a full blown sprint.

“Jihoon!!!!” Jiho screamed through heavy pants, but the other just ran faster.

“Jihoon!!!! Stop!!!” His voice cracked.

“NO!!!”

“YAHHHHH!!!!” With one final battle cry, he launched himself towards Jihoon, they both tumbled on the ground for a bit before Jiho pinned him down from behind. The maknae struggled to throw the leader off while the leader struggled not to be thrown off by the maknae. Finally after minutes of the two men wrestling, Jiho yelled.

“For ’s sake I’m gay!!”

Jihoon stopped struggling and stared at the man behind him in disbelief.

“What?”

“You heard me.” He rolled off the maknae and laid beside him, covering his eyes with his arm, breathing heavily. They both laid there for a while, the silence around them only disrupted by the sound of their breaths. Well, Jiho’s only, Jihoon had already fell quiet minutes ago while he was still struggling to keep his lungs in check. Jiho wheezed and gasped for air as his hand reached up to cling onto his chest. He felt the ground beside him rumble, and something warm pressing down on his hand gently.

Jiho didn’t look.

He just kept breathing, and the warm pressure just followed the waves of his chest. One minute, two minutes, Jiho felt himself easing down, his choking pants turned into faint breaths as the cool evening wind brush softly against his face. The pressure on his chest did not leave. He opened his eyes to find the maknae sitting solemnly beside him, his palm on the leader’s hand.

Jiho stared at the darkening sky, painted with beautiful pink clouds, the sun’s warmth was slowly dissipating from his touch. Slowly, he processed what Jihoon told him, and what he told Jihoon. He eyed the face above him, and something clicked.

He sat up and faced Jihoon. When their eyes met, it was as if he could read his mind, his thoughts, and he complied.

Jihoon cupped his face.

And Jiho closed his eyes.

Their lips met.

And from that point on, Jiho knew.

It was meant to be.