Thank You

731 Days (The Words Unsaid One Shot)
This story takes place before the epilogue but after Sunjong woke up.
This whole place was stupid.
The air was stupidly fresh.
The grass was stupidly green.
More importantly this school was stupid!
I was more than happy to leave my old life but this was just stupid!
Yes I could grow up with my Appa by my side. Not some crazy woman who only cared about her next drug hit. After the court had given full custody to my Appa, we moved to a small town on the outskirts of Seoul. I was more than happy to grow up in the city after all I was use it but Appa wanted me to have the same childhood as him. As if that made any sense!
So here I am wearing a dumb uniform and heading to my stupid school.
When I first started to attend school it was exciting and fun. I was able to meet new people who had no clue about my past. Then the second week passed and my classmates lost interest in me which I didn’t mind. I had already become friends with Hana and Woojin. Hana was a pretty girl with chubby cheeks and a slight lisp. I was first drawn to her because she didn’t pay me any attention during my first week. She didn’t care that everyone was gushing over me and that made me like her even more. Next was Woojin who was an annoying little ! Since the minute I got here he had been hitting on me! I’m not sure when I started to enjoy his presence after all he was annoying. But there was a certain plus of having someone around to fluff your self-esteem but he was still annoying! Even his black curly hair and his small eyes annoyed me!
I felt my body falling to the ground as my books slid out of my hands and clashed to the ground.
“Well OPPS!” Chunja shouted as she let out a high pitch laugh. “Come on girls.”
The books on the floor were trampled on by the rest of her so called friends.
“YAH!” I snapped standing up with my fist clenched.
“What are you going to do hit us?” Jungsoo who was Chunja’s best friend laughed.
“YE-“
“Gayun!” a voice screamed and I knew that it was Woojin.
“Come on let’s go before Gayun tells more lies,” Chungja laughed as they entered our classroom.
“You know you shouldn’t be fighting,” Hana pointed out as she picked up my books.
“Yeah you should leave the fighting to me,” Woojin told me as he pulled me to my feet.
“My little sister can fight better than you and I don’t even have a little sister,” I as I took my books from Hana.
“You know they would stop teasing you if you...” Hana paused. “Just tell them you lied.”
“But I didn’t,” I snapped. “And if you guys don’t believe me then maybe we shouldn’t be friends!”
“Woah calm down,” Woojin told me. “Listen she didn’t mean it that way right Hana?”
“Yes Gayun I don’t think you would lie about this but it just seems highly unlikely that you know…” Hana trailed off.
“That Sunggyu from Infinite helped me find my dad?” I added.
“Well yes,” Hana nodded her head. “We don’t care if you lied or if it’s the truth but to make your stay here a little bit easier maybe you should just try to blend in?”
“You see Hana I never really like the idea of blending in,” I told them.
BRINNNG!
“ we’re late!” Hana face turn pale as she ran into the classroom.
“Come on my princess,” Woojin said dreamily.
“Call me princess again and I’ll punch you,” I threaten him.
“Could I count that as our first skinship together?” he pointed out.
“Shut up!” I laughed as we entered the classroom.
I headed to my seat which was the last desk on the right.  When I reached my desk my stomach dropped as some girls in the classroom laughed. I should have expected the small scribbles written on my desk but I couldn’t help but swallow back the tears.
On my desk were curse words and other profanities that would make any sailor blush.
“Nice all my favorite words,” I laughed making some of the boys in my class (who I bet were the culprits) frown.
“You can take my seat,” Woojin pointed to his desk that was covered in trash.
“Nah I’m fine,” I told him as I took my seat and place my notebook over the words even though most of them were still visible.
Maybe I should tell you how this all started?
Two weeks after I was god’s gift to this school I made a mistake.
It has haunted me for the past four months of attending this stupid school.
I heard Chungja complaining about Infinite winning artist of the year because apparently to her they didn’t deserve it. I was going to keep my mouth shut but then she mentioned Sungjong. She went on about how the maknae should have died and how Sungjong is a waste of space. I snapped and I told the whole class that Infinite was a nice and talented group and they deserved the artist of the year award. Of course EXO should have won too but Infinite deserved it this time and even I could admit it.
When Chungja asked in her annoying voice why I was so certain that Infinite was so amazing in person. I told the whole class about how I met Sunggyu at the hospital and how he helped me find my Appa.
Ever since that day my classmates labeled me as an attention seeker and a liar. Every day they would tease me and throw the truth in my face.
But I knew the truth and that is all that matters even if no one believes me.
Mrs. Song walked through the door holding a stack of books that she carefully placed down on her podium.
“Good Morning! Class president please start the day,” she called out.
Woojin stood up from his seat. “Attention. Bow”
It was amazing that someone as stupid as Woojin had somehow managed to get himself voted class president.
I bowed my head then turn my attention back to my notebook that contained scribbles and doodles of Exo.
Well here comes another day to zone out and day dream of Exo.
“Today we will be learning the history behind one of South Koreas most famous statu-“
“Excuse me,” a voice called from the doorway.
It was the same voice that I wanted to kill not too long ago and it was the same voice that made me cry.
“Oppa?” I looked up to see Sunggyu standing at the doorway. He had dyed his hair from black to a maroon color and his hair was neatly styled under a beanie. He was wearing a black baggy tee shirt and ripped skinny jeans with his normal black converses.
The classroom erupts with screams and Hanna shot me a shock look. Even our teacher Mrs. Song who was usually calm let out a loud squeal.
“Sorry to interrupt your class but,” his eyes landed on me and he smirked widely. “Oh hello Gayun!”
I stood up ignoring my classrooms gasps and the random omos that were being thrown out.
“Oppa,” I laughed as I ran to him to hug him tightly.
The last time I saw him was in the hospital and he smelled like B.O and dirt but now he smelled faintly of flowers. He was also no longer wearing a cast or using crutches.
As I pulled away from him I made a point to look straight at Chungja and her group of friends. Their mouths were open and some of them were even taking photos on their phone. But Chaungja's face had gone pale and she was looking at me like she saw a ghost.
“You weren’t lying,” one of my classmates shouted.
“Lying?” Sunggyu gave me a confused look. “Are you causing trouble again?”
“No! They didn’t believe me that I met you!” I told him.
“Ah you didn’t believe her” Sunggyu looked at my classmates. “Don’t worry I wouldn’t have believed her either since I’m amazing!”
“Shut up,” I muttered to him as my elbow hit his side.
“Yah do you even want your gift?” he told me.
“A gift!” I perked up.
“Ah yes I hope you don’t mind Mrs. Song but I brought everyone breakfast,” Sunggyu told Mrs. Song.
“You’re really cute I mean ah no it’s fine!” she told him as her cheeks turn bright red.
“Oh okay…I’ll go get it,” Sunggyu bowed as he left the room.
“Take that,” I told my classmates with a smile.
“So you weren’t lying?” Hana asked me as Woojin and her join me in the front of the classroom.
I shook my head no.
“I guess you all owe my princes a apolo-OUCH!” Woojin shouted as he held his arm.
“I told you the last time don’t call me princess,” I told him.
“Our first skinship!” Woojin said dreamily as he swayed back and forth.
I wanted to punch him again but the door open revealing Sunggyu holding a plastic bag.
“Oh sorry I brought some friends to hel-“
Screams erupted again from the classroom as new people started to walk through the doorway. My eyes grew wide as I stared at the Gods that were standing in front of me. They were real! They were real! They were standing right in front of me and they were so perfect.
“OH MY GOOODDD!” someone screamed causing me to snap out of my state.
“Hi Gayun Sunggyu Sunbae has told us a lot about you,” Suho told me with a  smile.
“B-But,” I sputtered out. “D-D.O, Ch-Chanyeol, Suho, Se-h-hun, Ba-Baekhun and KAIII!!”
“EXO OMG IT’S EXO! OMO OMO OMO!”
I wanted to tell the girl who was screaming like a banshee to shut up but then I realize it was my voice and I was the banshee.
“Nice to meet you,” Chanyeol gave me his typical gummy smile than he reached out his hand.
“E-EXO!” I sputtered out then all of the sudden everything started to slow down.
“Are….you…okay?” Sunggyu gave me a weird look.
That was the last thing I saw before someone turned off the lights in my body.
 
___________________
 
“Is she dead?” I heard someone ask.
“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” someone pointed out.
“Is my princess going to make it?!” Woojin shouted from somewhere in the darkness.
“Princess? Are you two dating?” Sunggyu asked.
“No I mean not yet but we wi-“
“Shut up Woojin,” I told him as my eyes open. The room was bright and it took my eyes a couple of seconds to readjust. But when it did I let out a loud scream that made the people standing around my bed jump back.
“EXO!” I shouted trying to sit up but my arms were too weak and I fell back to the bed. I looked around the room but the Gods Exo members were gone.
“Slow it down there kid,” Sunggyu scolded me.
“Don’t tell me what to do,” I scoffed trying to cross my arms but I was too drain to even do that.
“Now can someone tell me what happen?”
“You passed out,” Hana told me as she handed me a cup of water.
I slowly drink it savoring the water for a couple of minutes I tried my best to not think about how I actually passed out in front of EXO.
“You didn’t just passed out,” Woojin added. “You completely freaked out in front of the whole class. I actually thought you were having a seizure!” Woojin was trying to hold back his stupid smile.
“Shut up Woojin,” I snapped wanting to throw the cup of water at his face but Hana took it away from me.
“Is she okay?” someone asked from the doorway causing my whole face to turn bright red.
“We didn’t kill her right?” Chanyeol asked as the rest of the EXO members followed him in.
OMO OMO OMO OMO
I couldn’t breathe.
I couldn’t even think.
Where am I?
Who am I?
“Hi we didn’t get to fully introduced ourselves,” Suho pointed out making me blush even more. “We are…” he paused to look at the members.
“Exo!” they shouted.
“Did we seriously have to do that,” Sehun scoffed as he fixed his hair.
“Hey I’ll give you some time together,” Sunggyu told me with a big smile.
“No,” I sputtered out causing him to raise an eyebrow. “I mean okay.”
“Come on Woojin,” Hana grabbed Woojin by his arm.
“WHAT NOO!” Woojin shouted reaching for me.
“I will kill you in your sleep if you stay!” I snapped causing Woojin's smile to drop. I let out a small laugh as I turn my attention back to the EXO members who looked taken aback.
“Don’t worry she is all bark no bite,” Sunggyu call back as he walked out the door.
I wanted to say something witty back but I couldn’t not when these six gods were looking right at me.
Oh god.
I think I might have died and this is my heaven.
___________________
 
“You know they are like normal guys,” I told Sunggyu as we ate Choco pies on my school staircase.
“Well duh,” Sunggyu teased.
I had spent twenty minutes with the members just talking and playing
“I wish I could have video tape Jungsoo and Chunja’s face when EXO came in!” I said trying to imagine the pure shock on their faces.
“You don’t want to record their faces when I walked into the room too!? Everyone was screaming for me you know that right,” Sunggyu pointed out.
“Ahh you are special too Oppa,” I said petting his head.
“Aish stop,” he swatted my arm away.
“How is Sungjong Oppa doing?” I asked not sure if he was stills sensitive about it.
“Ah Sungjong,” he smiled. “He’s doing good well as good as you can expect from a person in his situation. He’s doing rehab but it’s the simple stuff right now.”
“Does he still have trouble talking?” I asked him.
“He still stutters his words sometimes and other times he can’t remember the right words to say or even our names. The doctors told us not to be too worried about it because it will come back to him after time,” Sunggyu informed me.
“Well at least he didn’t wake up speaking a different language,” I pointed out. “There was some guy who woke up after being in a coma for months and he went back to speaking his first language that he had forgotten in his adult years,” I told him thinking about the documentary I saw on TV weeks ago.
 “He would still yell at us” he laugh then he turn to look at me. “You know you could have told me you were getting bullied.”
“I’m not,” I lied praying that my cheeks were not turning red.
Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. “I saw your desk.”
“Oh well that,” I looked down too embarrassed to look up at Sunggyu. “I thought I could handle it.”
“Next time call me,” he told me. "Or else your Appa will call me again."
"Appa?" I frown. "Told you I was having trouble?"
"He was just worried about you," Sunggyu shrugged.
“Don’t worry that stunt will shut them up. Wait if I call you again will you show up with EXO again,” I sighed thinking about them coming back to my school.
“That was a onetime deal sorry kid,” he told me.
“But what why?” I whined.
“Well Suho owed me a big favor and I thought this would make up for the fact that I destroyed your autographs,” he trailed off.
“That’s right you did destroy my autographs,” I pouted. “But at least I have this!”
I pulled out a photo of the six members with their autograph and a little note for me.
When I die I want this buried with me.
“Yeah and oh this is for you too,” he told me as he pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket.
“What is this?” I asked as I took it. As soon as I unfolded the piece of paper I let out a scream as I covered my mouth. On the photo were three signatures and above were three beautiful faces of Exo-M.
I let out a scream as I hugged the photo causing Sunggyu to almost fall down the stair.
“Calm down,” he told me holding up his hands.
“HOW WHY?” I demanded pointing to the Exo-M signatures.
“Heechul got them for me,” he told me. “Now you can’t hold it against me for messing up your autographs.”
“THANK YOU!” I hugged him tightly.
“No problem kid,” he patted my head. “If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have ran into my member and I wouldn’t have been there when Sungjong woke up. So I feel like I owe you a lot.”
“Yes I’m amazing,” I laughed pulling away from him. “So can you get me their…numbers?”
“No,” he told me standing up.
“PLEASE!” I shouted as he started to walk down the stairs. “Emails?”
Sunggyu shook his head.
“NO WAIT!” I screamed after him. “What did Suho owe you? At least give me his number! Come back here Oppa!”
I ran after Sunggyu like a craze fan girl as he took off running.
Even in all this chaos I had found a brother something I never thought Sunggyu would be. After all who would have thought that someone I once hated would become one of my most treasure friends. Plus he was good looking too but you better not tell him that!
Or I’ll kill you!!
The End!

Hi,
So I hope you guys enjoy this little one shot from the Words Unsaid. I don't think I'm going to be writing anything new to go along with this series. Since I'm not really inspired to do so and I want to move on to new things. But I really hope you guys enjoy this gift.
-Morgan