NEVER COME

Because I'm Cute..(^_^) One shoot

 

I lift my head up, staring at The blue sky, its so beautiful.. Just like him.

 

“you’re so lucky eonnie, pretty, cute, lovely, popular and even you have a perfect boyfriend like Yongguk oppa..” sunhwa said while looking at me, I smiled at her and shaking my head.

“I don’t think so..” I replied her, Sunhwa stared at me.

“whats do you mean eonni....??”

“sunhwa-ah.. let me tell you a story..” sunhwa just nod in confused.

“ehm.. This is a story about a boy named Yang Yoseob..”  I whispered, Sunhwa looked at me, I can felt my heart beating so fast.

“when I’m 16 years old, I’m very popular person, I got everything I want..boys..riched…everything..I want.. its make me become an selfish girl..” I smiled staring at the lake infront us.

“one day.. I bumped with someone who make me falling in love at first sight.. I don’t know why.. but I love him so much, his named is Yang yoseob.. he is just too cute and cheerfull one.. I start to make a beautiful friend ship with Yoseob.. when my friend asked me..about him.. I want to says ‘yes I love him.. I love him so much..’ But..” I silent for awhile and sighed.

“but…??”

“but I deny it.. and says ‘no..I’m not.. he is not my style.. I don’t like the boy with Cute face and noise like that’.. I said it..sunhwa-ah..because I’m popular girl..and girl like me can’t love a boy like that, although Yoseob is popular too..just like me.. but.. I still denying my feeling toward him..”

“I don’t know.. when I said it.. Yoseob heard it.. start for that day, he ignore me.. I try to make him talking with me, but he didn’t want too.. I’m mad with myself.. no.. I’m mad with him.. I try to hate him.. and before I realized, we become enemies…” I silent again.

“I try to hurt him.. all boys in the school hate him..and you know the girls in the school become hate me too..i’m hurt.. everyday I’m crying.. I know this is because of my stupid..I try to hate the one who I loved..”

“one day I bumps again with him, I’m too shocked.. and I didn’t know why.. I yelled at him and even I slap him infront  all the students..” my eyes was teary, I try to hold my tears, sunhwa keep silent staring at me.

“since that day.. Yoseob never come to school again, I’m regret..I try to meet him, I come to his home.. just to  says ‘I’m sorry and I love you’ to him.. I want to confess my feeling.. but I never and ever met him again.. he just disappeared from my life, I was suffering..I’m cry everynight and saying how much I hate myself..”

“until I getting sick, I’m faint and my mom bring me to the hospital..my condution become worse.. I should left in the hospital for 2 month..everyday just like hell in my life.. I resist to eat.. I want to punish my self again.. Until I bumped with someone in the hospital.. I want to yell at him.. but.. when I look at the guy who bumps with me..I was frozed.. it was Yoseob.. he look so shock too.. but he just smiled at me.. it’s the first time he want to smiled again with me..”

“he tell me he get an serious ill..that why he never come to school again..and after that we become friend again..everyday is a happy day to me.. and one day he said ‘I love you’ to me.. I’m to happy to answered him.. so I just nod and cry..I crying in happiness….”

“we have a date.. date in this lake.. always in this lake.. because this lake near with hospital, so we can come to here..everyday.. everytime.. we passed the time in this lake..”

My body was shaking, I bite my lower lips try to hold my tears back.

 

“one day, the doctor tell me yoseob can back to home again..I’m too happy its mean.. he is okay..I tell that to yoseob.. but I didn’t know why.. but his face look so sad, although he try to smiled at me..Yoseob promise me.. to meet in the lake after he out from the hospital.. I nod and couldn’t help but trust him… we make a promise between us.. the day when me  promise to met.. I waiting for him..in this lake.. but.. he never come..… “ I silent, my tears finally run down my cheeks.. I lift my head, looked at the sky.. sunhwa hugged me tight, I hugged her back.

 

“1 hour..2 hours..3 hours..1 day.. 2 days..3 days.. I still waiting for him.. but he never come.. I’m hurt.. I hate him because he is a liar.. he playing with my heart.. I’m tired.. I’m tired for crying and waiting for him but I still waiting for him..unti 2 years..I still waiting in this lake, hope he will come to me..why didn’t he keep his promise..???.” My body was shaking so hard, and my tears become sobbing.

 

“one day I come to this lake again, sat in here, waiting for Him, I was crying.. I hate him so much.. I screaming like a crazy girl.. I hate him because he lie to me..I hate him so much... I think he hate me.. he just play with my heart and maybe this is his revenge to me....and that day I met Yongguk....” I wiped my tears.

 

“he fill my life, he make me try to erase my love to yoseob, though I can’t but he still beside me, help me to forget about Yoseob.. I’m happy because of him…but I still asking to myself.. where is he.. where is Yoseob..?? is it true he already forget about me..??” I shaking my head, and try to smiled, I let my tears more and more falling down my cheeks, my heart beating so fast and it was hurt..so hurt.

 

“one day.. Yongguk accidently saying Yoseob’s name, I become curious about him.. I think maybe Yongguk know about Yosoeb.. so I start to stalking him..at least I though maybe I’ll met Yosoeb again.. what is he doing right now..Is he happy..??, is he okay..??, I just want to look at him.. just once.. but..why the hell that Yongguk come to the funeral.…” I let out a deep sigh..sunhwa open in shock.

“I got the answer for my curiousty… that tomb..it was Yoseob’s…I got the answer, why he never come to me..its because…” I stop again, and become sobbing, Sunhwa tighten her hug.

 

“its because..he is gone..he is already gone..just 3 days after he comeback to his home … Yoseob were gone in the day, when we promise to met… the doctor.. give up with his disease.. and it why he can go out that day… they already give up....” I took a deep breath and crying so hard.

 

“and Yongguk.. he is..Yoseob’s cousin.. in his last day, Yoseob want him to take care with me.. and Yongguk accept it.. ….” I wiped my tears and smiled weakly.

 

“since that day.. I always visit him.. just to talk with yoseob in his tomb.. I’m happy with that.. nad Yongguk.. he always beside me.. I can’t erase my love for Yoseob.. I still keep Yoseob’s name in my heart..until Now..forever in my heart..” I said and smiled at sunhwa, she looked at me, and smiled back.

“its so sweet eonnie..” she said and wiped my tears, I chuckled.

“Yah.. Jieun..” I turn away and saw Yongguk run toward me and sunhwa.

“sorry..am I late..??” he asked, I shook my head and stand up, Yongguk smiled at me.

“sorry sunhwa, we have a date today hhehehe..mianhae..” he said, sunhwa grinning and nod.

“its okay.. go..go..go..” sunhwa waved her hand at me and yongguk, I laughed and grabbed yongguk hand.

“bye sunhwa..” I waved back.. Yongguk smiled at me and we both walk far from her.

“I love you..” yongguk whispered and kissed my cheek, I smiled at him.

“I know..”

“yeah.. you always know about my feeling..I wonder why..”

“because I’m cute..” I answered him, Yongguk ruffled my hair and chuckled.

“yeah because you’re too cute..”

I looked up at the blus sky and smiled..

‘jieun.. I know why you love me..’

‘what is it seobie..??’

‘I know you love me because I’m cute.. right..’

‘yah.. I’m cute than you..’

‘ani.. baby..I’m cute than you..’

‘yah.. yang yoseob..I’m cute than you..’

‘no..’

‘huuh..’

‘hahaha.. okay.. I know.. because you and me.. so cute..’

‘honestly I’m a liar.. yah you’re cute than me.. forever’

 

hahahaa.. I'm sorry for all mistakes..I'm too tired to check it..honestly its not angst...I hope you like it.. my readers