Surprisingly, today is not like the others.

Home is where you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin needs to take at least a year off. He is so exhausted he is thinking of quitting his job, scratch that, his jobs. Because he has three, the groceries store two blocks away from his excuse of an apartment in the morning, the library on the afternoons and the dance studio on Saturdays.

it's 10Pm and he is sprawled on the floor in the dance studio, all the brats has left and he needs to get his up, arrange the place so he can go home otherwise Yixing will kick his . He scratched his belly and with a huge sigh get up to start working...slowly.

30 minutes later, he is all ready to go home. But before that he needs to go through the security checks set by his hyung.
" Windows closed, check. No one in the showers, checks. Electronic devices disconnected check. Air conditioner off, you hyung it is broken since last month and you refuse to repair it but check. And finally door closed, check"

Upon opening the buildings doors, he curses.

"ing great, Rain"

He pulled on his hoodie and made sure that the zipper is all up before he dashed towards the bus station, the next bus arrives at 11:05 that means he about 17 minutes to get there because he can't miss it otherwise he won't be able to buy his dinner at the grocerie store he works at since it closes at midnight. The bus ride is 35 minutes.

Before reaching the bus stop he saw that someone was already there and he frowned usually he is the only one at this time. He hoped that it wasn't a creep since he seemed agitated, hands flailing.

Arriving at the station, he heard the guy talking.
"No, I won't ing come back there. They don't need me anyway didn't they say it clearly?!"
The guy is silence for a while listening to whoever he is talking to. Jongin tried to give him space and not eavesdrop but he can't. Because as twisted as it is, this is entertaining for him. He doesn't have much time to enjoy and entertain himself so he'll do with what cones his way.

" No they don't care, I'll check in a hotel for the night and will search for an apartment first thing tomorrow"

Jongin thinks this guy will have a rough night because the only hotel accessible is a love hotel a block away from his apartment. And boy he tried to sleep there before he got his apartment and he couldn't then noises are unbearable, he slept on a PC room for 3days instead.

" Thanks hyung, but you just moved in with your boyfriend, I've never meet him before how can I move in with you both? I'm 25 now and I can take care of myself just fine. Beside I really need to get away, I'm really tired"

Jongin looked at the guy for the first time at the mention of his age, thinking that he doesn't look that old with his narrow shoulders and hair cut. There is only a one year difference between them but Jongin thinks he looks much older than Me Huge eyes.

"Okay hyung, I'll call you when I check in"
 
Hearing this Jongin averted his eyes and looked the other way trying to be as natural as he can so the man won't suspect he was eavesdropping.

"Excuse me sir" the guy started trying to get his attention, maybe he succeeded, he turned around with eyebrows knitted in a questioning purpose.

"Good evening, can you give me direction to nearest hotel in there ? I'm not familiar with this area"

" the nearest check in is a 35 minutes ride bus from here. Good thing the bus is here"

The bus pulled just in time and opened its doors. So Jongin wasted no time on climbing on because it's still raining and he was cold, it leaving the guy behind. He created Mr Song and then marched to the  back,  where his usual seat, anticipation the 35 minutes nap he will get. 

Before he can settle down he saw that the guy followed him and he is now coming his way.

"Can I sit beside you please? I don't know when I should get off or how should I get to the hotel from there"

" Yes of course, no problems "

"Thank you, by the way my name is Kyungsoo. Do kyungsoo, nice to meet you"

"Same, I'm Jongin. Kim Jongin"

" Which one of will get off 1st?"

"No one"

When Jongin directed his gaze at the guy now referred to as Kyungsoo, he found that his eyes are even bigger and is that fear in his eyes. Damn, he needs to work on his social interactions skills.

"I mean we'll both get off at the same time, the hotel is a block away from where I live" he tried to smile but he was so tired he gave up on the idea.

" Oh I see, thank you"After a little bit of hesitation he added " You seem tired, tell me what should I look for and I'll wake you up when we get there. You need sleep,Jongin"

 It's been a while since someone new called his name and he really needs his usually nap.

"Thank you, everything here is almost identical so you'll have a hard time. I'll just the driver" and with a smile you looked ahead to talk Mr Song.

"Uncle Song, Can you wake us up when I get to my stop?"

" Okay kids, have a rest you look like you need some"

" You look like you need some too, umm Kyungsoo"

It's been a while since he called a new name too, so he felt a little but strange in a good way. Kyungsoo just nodded with a smile, adjusted his seating and closed his eyes. after observing his feature for few seconds he did the same.

After what looks like hours, he started to wake up annoyed by a voice that is calling his name and something poking his cheek. The voice stopped calling his name and is now talking to someone else. Where is he?

"... Usually he wakes up by himself about 5 minutes before we arrive, but he seems very tired today"

A huge yawn escap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter