9;Because you

Writing Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went to their house safely. Eventhough they both want to end this “mysteries” quickly, but they just didn’t ready on how they going to react to each other. What they going to do after this? Are they going to okay ? Are they going to be like they used to be?

“We’re home, Juhyun-ah” he finally broke the silence between them.Yonghwa look at Seohyun who just staying still on her sit . Then he turned off the engine . Just then , she stopped him from opened the door.

Yonghwa look at her with his question face.

“Whats wrong ?”

She stare into his eyes deeply before let out a big sigh. She don’t know what her heart really want, half of it want to hear everything but half of it just doesn’t ready for it.

“I felt the same way that you feels right now, Hyun-ah” he finally broke the silent between them.

Seohyun glanced at him before let out another sighed.

“C’mon. Lets go in so we could talk more comfortable” after that he went out from the car and went to her side. He opened the door for her as Seohyun just look at him with her blank expression.

Then they finally went in the house. They both awkwardly went to the living room. Seohyun already sit on the couch as Yonghwa just kneeled infront of her.

“First of all, I just want to say my sorry. It just so stupid for leaving you just like that night. Gosh, why I’m so stupid” he groaned. Then Yonghwa pulled her hand as he hold it.

“Seohyun-ah, after my basketball team lose and didn’t make to the finals. I’m so sad and I’m freaking sure you know how depressed I am ,right?” he look at her which she just nod her head.

Then he continue, “After having my shower that night, my mom came to my room and said that I received this scholarship from California . I’ve got to further my study there. I really want to tell you about it, but I’m just… scared”

“Scared? Of  what ?”

“That you might felt offended and you afraid of having this kind of long distance-relationship. That you want to end things with me. I just don’t want that to happen. I scared that I gonna make the wronged decision that will ended up hurting both of us. I’m so sorry for keeping my distance away from you and also the others. I just need time to think how to tell you guys about this—“

“That’s it ?” Seohyun cut him all of sudden.

Yonghwa starled but then stare stright in her eyes. She already had tears on her eyes with biting her lower lips as her body start to shaking up. He could see from his place.

“That’s the only excuses that you could only came up with? You just scared that I’m not going to agree on this long-distance  relationship and all? Gosh, Jung Yonghwa ! You should just told me about it already back then ! I don’t care at how far you going to go, as long as you still and will always loved me. I’m so proud of you that you’ve got the offer from outside of the country.But instead of being proud, I hate you so freaking much you know? How could you just leave me just like  that !? Oh. And thinking that you gonna make the wronged decision and make both of us hurt , well, WELL DONE , Jung Yonghwa ! You just being too sellfish and pick a decision which make me, all by MYSELF feel the freaking pain ALONE. Did you know how hurt that you make me !? Whats your “reason” about your kiss with that betch, huh ? After breaking up with me, you finally feel free and go around and broke our, no, YOUR promise and give that betch your  first kiss, huh? Tch, going to kiss me on OUR SPECIAL DAY,my cute . Then I’m being so stupid believing that will come true. Gosh, seriously JungYonghwa ! You just …”

Seohyun hold her own tears for too long which make her shaking too much. Because of that, she finally let the tears fall through her cheeks. Yonghwa of course already expecting that , he knew that Seohyun would ended up crying , but he never expecting that its gonna effect him and make his heart felt the pain too.

Yonghwa was about reach her face, but Seohyun get up from her sit all of sudden.

“I-its hard, you know Yonghwa. Thinking what did I do until make you giving up on us that easy. F-first y-you breaking with me, then you broke your promise, then you just left me without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter