Final

Appa in charge (what will happen?)

If you noticed,I've changed the kids from red velvet to SNSD ^^

Enjoy!!

 

Bomi&Chorong's kids

-Sunny (9) (Tiffany's twin)

-Tiffany(9) (Sunny's twin)

-Hyoyeon (8)

-Yuri (7)

 

Eunji&Naeun's kids

-Taeyeon (10)

-Jessica(8)

-Seohyun(6)

 

Hayoung&Namjoo's kids

-Sooyoung (8)

-Yoona(7)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

7.15 am (At Eunji and Naeun's house)

 

"Ok kids listen to your appa ok?" Chorong said and patted yuri's head.

"Umma,where are you going?" Yoona asked and hugged namjoo's leg.

"Umma is going out with your chorong auntie and naeun auntie." Namjoo smiled softly and pat yoona's head.

"promise to buy toys for us?" Sooyoung asked and hugged namjoo's other leg.

"Of course." Namjoo patted sooyoung's head too.

"Mummy,I don't want toys,I want gummy worms and gummy bears."

"Me too mummy,I want new books."

Naeun giggled at her two kids and then look at her last kid.

"Jess,what do you want?" Naeun bent down and look at her daughter.

Jessica looked at her mother and hugged her before saying these word. "I want to sleep" before falling asleep on her mother's shoulder.

Naeun giggled before passing the sleeping jessica to eunji who then peck her lips.

"Bye mummy/Umma" All the 8 kids said and waved to their mothers. (except jessica of course)

And with that,the mothers left the father in charge of the 9 kids.

 

"Hey,this is easy,i have seen how rongie takes care of the 4 of them,they are all very well behaved." Bomi said proudly as she and eunji and hayoung watches the kids eat the breakfast that their mother had prepared for them. Eunji had already placed the sleeping jessica in her room.

"My kids are well behaved too." Hayoung and Eunji exclaimed at the same time.

 

"So kids,what do you guys want to do?" Hayoung asked the 8 kids.

"Play!" They said at the same time.

"Alright play in the house ok? Don't go out of the house.Appa is just going to buy ingredients for lunch. Taeyeon,you are the oldest,take care of them."Eunji said as the 3 'fathers' make their way out of the house.

 

The kids then played seperately.

 

With Yuri...

Yuri silently make way to jessica's bed room and closed the door behind her.

She looked at the sleeping princess on the bed and smiled at the cute sight.

She brought the chair in jessica's room towards the bed, she then sat down and stared at jessica.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jessica let out a dolphin scream once she opened her eyes and saw yuri staring at her.

Yuri suddenly felt flustered as she didn't know what to do.

The door opened roughly as Taeyeon ran in.

"Yoon Yuri,what did you do to my sister?" Taeyeon asked as she hugged jessica.

"I..I didn't do anything.I just stared at her when she was sleeping.I am sorry" Yuri said wiith her head down.

Jessica then looked at yuri before getting out of taeyeon's embrace and hugged yuri.

"Its fine,i was just surprised. Don't do it again alright?" Jessica smiled at yuri.

Yuri then nodded her head before grabbing jessica's hand leading her out of the room leaving taeyeon behind.

"Tae tae what are you doing here?I heard jessie scream,is she alright?" Tiffany looked in the room.

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

"Girls,gather around" Being the oldest was definetely an advantage,Taeyeon thought as she saw the girls gathering together in the living room.

"Lets play hide and seek" Taeyeon suggested.

The girls then cheered.

"But no going out of the house,got it?" The girls all nodded their head.

"Since dad is coming back soon,they are the seeker. Whoever get caught first will have the treat the rest ice cream for a week." The girls all gasped.

"They have to tap us to catch us. So if you just get seen and not tapped or touched,you are still safe. We can play pranks on them to prevent them from catching us." Some of the girls cheered.

"game start." The girls started running to hide after taeyeon wrote a note to the fathers.

Sunny went to the bathroom to hide.

Taeyeon,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,yuri and yoona went to the kitchen to hide. While preparing some pranks of course.

Jessica,Tiffany and Seohyun went to Seohyun's room to hide.

They all felt nervous when they heard the door open.

"WE ARE BACK!!" Eunji shouted loudly.

The 3 fathers looked around and saw no one coming out to greet them.

"Girls?" Hayoung tried again.

"Look at this guys." Bomi said and held up a note.

Dear day daddy,

we are praying playing hide and sek seek now.

you have to find all of us.

-taengoo

"Oh god what are we going to do? Naeunnie is going to come back in an hour.How are we going to find them all in time?" Eunji cried.

"Rongie is going to kill me." Bomi sighed.

"Me too,joo joo is so not going to make me those delicious food anymore." Hayoung shook her head.

"Then lets find them!" The 3 of them then set out together.

Bomi,kitchen. Eunji,bathrooms. Hayoung,bedrooms.

 

Kitchen.....

"Girls" Bomi said and entered the kitchen.

Failing to see the puddle of eggs on the ground,she slipped and fell on her .

"Ah that hurts." Bomi whinned and got up.

Then,a bowl of flour went her direction,yes,including the bowl.

Not only did bomi turned all white,the bowl had also hit her on the head.

"Quick guys,run." Yuri's voice was heard and bomi heard footsteps running away from her.

Kitchen Mission: FAIL

 

Bathrooms( there are 2 bathrooms).....

"Girls?" Eunji peak into the 1st bathroom. No one.

She then went to the second bathroom.

Image result for bathroom

A small body could be seen in the bathtub. Eunji then silently creep towards the bathtub.

"BO-" Water hit her face. Sunny was holding on the shower head and had shot eunji with it. She continued shooting eunji as she climbed out of the bathroom.

Sunny then escaped the bathroom.

Bathroom Mission : FAIL

 

Bedrooms(4 bedrooms)......

Hayoung had already checked 3 rooms and there was only 1 room left,Seohyun's room.

Hayoung smiled evilly as she silently opened the room to find no one.

"Eh how is that possible?" She continued walking into the room and looked around not noticing a blanket being pulled away,showing the lego pieces on the floor.

legos-on-floor.jpg

"AWWWWW!" Hayoung shouted as she stepped on the lego pieces and hopped around,stepping on more pieces.

She then slipped and fell on a bunch of plushies.

'thank god' She said in her mind.

Books started to hit her as hayoung looked up.

She saw 3 people throwing books at her.

the 3 kids then ran out of the room.

Bedroom Mission:FAIL

 

"You evil kiddos" The 3 of them entered the living room at the same time.

With Bomi and her whole body of flour,Eunji and her whole body drenched and Hayoung looking disheveled.

"Oh" Chorong said.

"My" Naeun said.

"God" Namjoo said.

"What happened to you guys? Did you guys go to war or something while we were out?!" The 3 mothers shouted at their poor husbands.

The 3 husbands lowered their head when they saw their wives scolding them.

'I was wrong,they are only well-behaved when their mothers are here,but with me,they are not well-behaved at all,I should not have spoil them so much' They all thought at the same time. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end ^^

How was it?

Please subscribe and comment :)