Finale

Entitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENTITLED
           
Kyungsoo arrived at the doorstep. Quickly entering the pin number with his numb fingers. Upon unlocking the door, he hurriedly entered the warm house, away from the bitter, cold winter. He walked straight to the kitchen and place all of his groceries bag on the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo took off his coat and placed it neatly at the coat hanger before entering the kitchen again and unpacking the groceries. He then proceeded on to prepare for breakfast. 

After gently inserting the last of the soft tofu in the broth and closing it, he left it to simmer. Rinsing his hands, he proceeded to head straight for the master bedroom. Kyungsoo entered the room and when his gaze lands upon the figure under the duvet, on the king-sized bed, he let a sigh slipped out of his lips. 

He walked towards the figure and slowly peel back the duvet, praying with all his might that there would only be one person underneath it.

Fortunately, lady luck was by his side, as it revealed that Jongin was on the bed, alone. He let out another sigh but this time out of relief. He gently shook the man on the shoulders to wake him up. 

"Jongin. Jongin wake up, breakfast is ready. Get up and shower." Kyungsoo said. Sadly, the only reply he got was a childish whine and a muffled '5 more minutes kyungs' from Jongin. 

Kyungsoo knew that if he does not wake him up now, he will just continue to sleep. Kyungsoo also knew that the only thing that will make Jongin wake up is to channel his inner cuteness. Guess, he would have to try.

He inhaled a deep breath before he started. With a pout etched on his lips, he slowly crawled over the body and straddled the hips. "Nini, wake up please," he started, slowly pulling his upper body down. "Nini, wake up," he repeated. Slowly blowing bouts of air to Jongin's face. 


Unbeknownst to Kyungsoo, Jongin was already awake even before he entered the room. Jongin just wanted to see cute and pouty Kyungsoo so, he pretended to be asleep. 

After a few more cute and squishy pleading from Kyungsoo, Jongin finally “woke up”. He opened his eyes slowly before shooting up quickly. Now, both of them were in a really compromising position. With Kyungsoo straddling Jongin's hips and his arms wrapped tight around Jongin's neck afraid of falling backwards. While Jongin had his hands on Kyungsoo's hips. There was a few seconds of silence before it was interrupted by Kyungsoo. 

He let out a yelp as Jongin's hands got lower and gave his rear a firm squeeze followed by a loud, resounding slap. As Kyungsoo blushed he quickly pushed Jongin back and got up. 

"Aww baby kyungs, let me squeeze some more." Jongin playfully cooed. 

Kyungsoo just replied with a middle finger before adding, "Hurry up i have already prepared breakfast." 

Jongin just let out a chuckle before getting up to get ready.


After getting ready, he went back to bed and tucked himself in. Messing up his hair slightly before grabbing the camera that was on his side table, he turned it on and press record. 

"Hey my lovelies, i'm back with another vlog." He gave them a hot smirked before continuing on. " I am done freshening up, now it's time for breakfast."

He recorded himself going through the hallway to the kitchen, where a back view of a petite man appeared in the screen. 

"Everybody Kyungs is here and he made me breakfast. Say hello Kyungs." 

"Hi" 

"Okay, are you guys having breakfast now? or lunch? oh maybe dinner? Whenever it is i'm here to accompany you eat. Let's eat. " 
He took a once over of all the dishes before he zoomed in on one dish. 

"Kyungs, is that..." 

The camera was pointed at Kyungsoo, he smiled fondly before nodding.

"OH MY GOD, FRIED CHICKEN. MY BABY KYUNGS THE BEST. Alright meet you at another scene because i'm drooling for KFC. Kyungs Fried Chicken." He stopped the vlog and placed the camera down, before proceeding to devour his breakfast. 

After breakfast, both of them headed out to the mall. 

"Kyungsoo, vlog me driving." Jongin requested as he passed the camera to Kyungsoo after both of them were seated in his new white Range Rover. A car he had always dreamed of buying. 

Following Jongin's instructions, he the camera and proceeded on to vlog Jongin driving. Jongin had his left hand on the window while his right is steering the wheel. With a pair shades on his eyes, Kyungsoo could not help the erratic beating of his heart. He was daydreaming about as Jongin was talking to the camera. 

"So we are going to the mall to get some birthday gifts for Chanyeol, it's his birthday next week. Kyungs what should we get him?" Jongin asked. 

Not getting a response, he turned quickly to look at Kyungsoo, before nudging him. 

Getting out of his own world, Kyungsoo mouth was wide-open, surprised at being caught daydreaming. 

" W-what?" He stuttered out.
 
"I asked you what are we buying him Kyungs. Why are you daydreaming and not paying attention to me? You have been doing a lot of that recently." Jongin bombarded him with questions. 

"Its nothing, continue on driving safely nini." Kyungsoo teased, knowing that he hated when Kyungsoo call him that. "Anyway, Chanyeol watches your vlogs Jongin, we are going to ruin the surprise if i say it here," he continued when Jongin was about to retort to him calling Jongin 'nini'. 

"Fine."

Jongin maneuvered the car through the parking lot and then went on looking for Chanyeol's birthday present. 

After shopping and getting lunch, they head back home. Jongin took a shower before going out to the living room filming. 

"Kyungs, are you staying over?" He filmed the man who was tidying up his house. 

"I don't think so." 

"Why? It's been so long since you stayed over, i miss cuddling you." 

At times like this, Kyungsoo wondered if Jongin like him the same way he did. 

"I can't Jongin i have to be somewhere earlier tomorrow, and the place is far from your area." 

"Then i'll drive you there." 

"No Jongin." 

Turning the camera towards him, he complain to his viewers about how mean Kyungsoo has been lately. While complaining to them he suddenly stopped. Slowly turning his head and the camera towards Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo... Don't tell me you got yourself a boyfriend?" Jongin excitedly asked. While teasing him. 

Kyungsoo looked up towards the camera, pain flashed his eyes before he smiled. "Funny." He let out before saying goodbye and leaving. 


Not thinking about it too much, Jongin said goodbye to his viewers.

He settled himself in bed before he began to edit his vlog and not long after posting it on his channel on youtube. Titling it 'Baby Kyung Got Himself A Boyfriend?" After uploading the vlog, he went straight to sleep. 

--- 

"OOHH CALLMEKAI Updated." I screamed internally. Finally after pointlessly browsing the interwebs i finally have something productive to do. 


“Eh? Kyungsoo has a boyfriend?” i wondered. " I waited for 5 seconds before skipping the ad and the vlog played. 

"OMG KAI SO HOTT."


"OH KYUNGSSS”

"Kyungsoo... Don't tell me you got yourself a boyfriend?" As the camera was turned to Kyungsoo, i noticed something in his gaze.


"Was he sad?" i muttered. Repeating the scene again, i could tell that he was in pain right after what Kai said. I paused the video before scrolling down to the comment section. 


Is it just me or Kyungsoo looked like he was in pain when Jongin asked if he had a boyfriend? 
ILOVEMESOMEKYUNGS  10 minutes ago 


I agree with you, he looked so sad. You think he like Kai or something. Won't mind though they look cute together.
ForeverJaniel • 7 minutes ago

TOTALLY AGREE, They will make cute babies anyway. Kai even say they cuddle.aasdfghjkl 
HOLYFRIEDCHICKEN • 4 minutes ago


I think Kyungsoo likes Jongin, but i also think that its hidden and Jongin does not know that. So saying stuff like that hurt him. Poor Baby Kyungsss. OMAHGODDD NINI YOU SO BLIND. SOMEONE BLESS THIS CHILD
ShippingTRONNERSoHard • 2 minutes ago

---

It was a friday night, meaning that Kyungsoo will be staying over. Since young this has been their fortnightly routine. Friday and Saturday was for each other, and them only. Phones are to be on silent, sleeping over is a must and never leave one’s sight. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin has always followed the rule, never once broken. Well let’s just say that even if they broke it, they were never caught. 

Many found their arrangement strange but Jongin labelled these people, jealous haters. What is so wrong about spending time with your best friend every two weeks. This is what bonded them to be this close. Anyway, Jongin knew that all they wanted was KBA, Kyungsoo’s Beautiful . I mean one step and it bounces. So perky like mochi, gay, straight or bi all of them want a taste of those fluffy mochi. So Jongin assigned himself as the Guardian of those Sinful Mochis (Best Friend). He is the only one that could be trusted because he would never look at Kyungsoo like how those hungry hyenas look at mochi. One perk of this assigned role, he could stare and touch it anytime he wants.

-

Kyungsoo quietly entered the house like the quiet mouse he always was. A total opposite of boisterous, loud Park chanyeol or Byun Baekhyun. Just thinking about them gave him the shivers. As he walked towards Jongin’s bedroom, he could hear the loud moans and the loud slapping of skin to skin. He sighed, tired. It was the nth time this happened, like always, he ignored them. 

Instead, he change his route to the kitchen. Packing away all the ingredients for Kimchi Spaghetti. 

The noise got too loud for his liking. Deciding to just let Jongin finish, he headed straight out of the apartment. Nearly running as the woman’s voice got louder, like it was mocking Kyungsoo. Mocking him of what she’s getting, something that Kyungsoo will never receive from Jongin. 

It was known to many in their group of friends that Kyungsoo loved Jongin for a very long time. His feelings were never returned because he had never intentionally showed it. He wanted Jongin to love him by choice not of being burdened by Kyungsoo’s feelings. Their friends had tried countless of time to make Kyungsoo move on. All of them knew that his feelings towards Jongin will never blossom to anything more. Jongin was a commitment-phobic. Hated being pinned down by anyone. 

Kyungsoo had tried to forget, to move on. He tried to love someone else besides Jongin, but it was all futile. So he suffered watching Jongin being with other people, kissing them, hugging them and having with them. Ultimately he suffers from knowing that his feelings would never be returned, that Jongin would never be his. 

Kyungsoo found himself strolling at the park opposite of Jongin’s apartment complex. He can not do anything but wait till they are finished with whatever they were busy with. He just hoped that Jongin would soon realise that today was Friday night, their night. 

He sat on the bench, taking out his phone from his coat and checked for any messages. Just anything to keep him distracted from the man he love. There were a few messages from Sehun and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo’s other best friends. He read them and replied to some. His phone then started ringing in his hands. Jongin’s selfie with his fingers in a a finger heart, he was calling. He swiped to answer. 

“Kyungie,” Jongin’s voice filtered out from the phone.


“Yes, Nini?” Kyungsoo answered playfully.


“Where are you? It’s Friday night! Don’t tell me you forget?”


“Of course i didn’t, i wouldn’t miss it for the world. You had a guest, so i left. I didn't want to intrude.”

“Oh, sorry about that, you can come up now. I’m alone” Jongin shyly said. 

Kyungsoo agreed before ending the call. He placed the phone back in his coat and headed back towards the apartment. 

“Kyungsoo?” Someone called out.

He turned toward the voice and came to face a man who he had known for years.

“In Sung hyung!” exclaimed Kyungsoo before he broke out in a run and throw himself toward the man.

Luckily this man was strong to catch him without toppling over. They embraced each other tightly before slowly parting. Kyungsoo then began questioning the man. 

“You’re finally back hyung! I missed you. It’s been so long.” 


“Yeah, nearly eight years huh? How have you been my favourite dongsaeng?” He asked while looking all over Kyungsoo. Absorbing every changes he had grown too. 


“I’m the same hyung, oh by the way, why are you here?” he head titled after the question.


“I just moved here, i’m staying here for a year or so before I plan to move to Europe . Do you want to come up for some tea?” In Sung asked.


“It’s okay hyung, i need to go up to meet Jongin.”Kyungsoo replied giving In Sung a sweet smile.


“Still? How long 15 years?”

Kyungsoo just answered with a nod, agreeing to the man’s suspicion. In Sung returned it with a sympathetic smile. They ended up exchanging numbers before separating. Promising to meet up soon. 

-

As Kyungsoo opened the door, he was immediately tackled into a hug. 

“What took you so long? I nearly called the SWAT Team!” Jongin asked pointing the camera towards his best friend. 

Kyungsoo smiled and told him what happened. 

After, he was pulled toward the sofa. His back pressed against Jongin’s chest. Jongin back hugged Kyungsoo, having his chin locked on Kyungsoo’s right shoulder with the camera towards them. Asking Kyungsoo about the plans for tonight. They decided on kimchi spaghetti for dinner and after an American Horror Story marathon on Netflix.

After dinner, they both settled down on the sofa and began their AHS marathon with popcorn and soda as dessert. Halfway into season 2 episode 4, Kyungsoo’s phone began ringing. Jongin head quickly turned, squinting his eyes.

Knowing that he broke the rules, Kyungsoo sheepishly tood up and headed to the kitchen to answer the call privately. In Sung called to plan for their future meetup.

Jongin picked up his abandoned camera and turn it on. He ranted, “So back to movie night where me and Kyungsoo are suppose to SPEND TIME FOR EACH OTHER!!” Jongin sarcastically and loudly spoke, hoping that the man in his kitchen heard it and would feel guilty.

“But since SOMEONE couldn’t SILENT THEIR PHONE, here i am alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter