fin.

Thunder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung is nearly perfect, he is smart, caring (if you are really close to him) and hardworking. Except that he is afraid of talking to strangers or people in general (even his classmates) which is quite odd. So people always said he is very cold to them. But once you get to know him, he will be super nice and caring to you like a mother. 

Jinyoung never considered himself as handsome or cute. When it comes to cute, BamBam is the one. BamBam is one of the most popular guy in the school, along with Jackson his boyfriend. And when it comes to handsome, the first person that came to Jinyoung's mind is his friend Jaebum. They've been friends since elementary school. 

No one had ever called him cute or hot in his life. Well, except his mom, also once Jaebum lost in a truth and dare game, he had to call the person that was sitting beside him cute, and Jinyoung hit the jackpot. 

 

Mark on the other hand, is the opposite of Jinyoung. He's handsome and cute and everything that Jinyoung thinks he's not. He had a face of an angel's. His face can  probably get everyone in the school to fall for him. And his body, Oh My God, don't even mention his body. It is the perfect ratio to his head. His biceps, his abs, every single piece of skin on his body is perfect.

The red head is quite popular in his class, scratch that, he is probably the most popular guy in Jinyoung's school. He's rather loud and noisy, despite the fact that he was from L.A. The lad is also really warm to people and he loves helping people. But there is one thing that everyone don't know about, is that he is terrified of thunder.

 

So you could say that Mark is nearly perfect too.

 

One gloomy day in September, Jinyoung stayed late at school to help the teacher to make a proper class list. He had volunteered to do it, since he got nothing better to do that day, well he could stay home and read books or watch shows, but he didn't want to look like a nerd who only studies (HE IS!). 

He paused his work to take a break. He looked out the window, and sighed. The black clouds had converged together and covered the entire sky. 

"Ahh~ it's gonna rain soon." 

Jinyoung kept going, more than halfway through, he stopped at a certain name. Him.

Just then, Jinyoung heard the clattering of footsteps. Someone must be coming to check my work. 

Jinyoung quickly returned to his work, he kept his eyes down on the piece of paper, pretending that he was working very hard the whole time; not zooming out on someone's name. 

Knock, knock. 

Someone knocked on the door even when the door was open. 

Before Jinyoung could say anything or even raise up his head, the person spoke. 

"May I come in?"

The voice sounded familiar to Jinyoung. Too familiar. It wasn't one of the teacher's voice, he knew. The voice was deep and had a little foreign accent to it. 

No way…

Jinyoung finally looked up, shocked to find Mark standing beside the class door.

Mark was older than Jinyoung by one year (don't ask him how he knew), but they were in the same class, since Mark came from L.A and didn't know much about Korean, so he stayed one year behind just to catch on. 

"Y-yea, of course." Jinyoung stuttered.

He had a little, no, HUGE crush on Mark. At first, he thought it was just admiration, because Mark was so outgoing, Jinyoung wanted to be like him, being communicative and friendly to people. However, the feelings grew bigger and bigger. Sometimes Jiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter