Final

Hurry up Already!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally!" exclaimed Jimin as they got in the van.

 

 

Practice had just ended, and all of them were ready to go home.

 

 

“I’m utterly exhausted," sighed Namjoon, before settling in next to Jin.

 

 

Jimin let himself fall into an already sleeping Yoongi's lap, who snorted awake for a second before attempting to push Jimin away, but decided it took

too much effort and just went back to sleep.

 

 

Taehyung just curled himself into Jungkook, who brushed the hair out of his boyfriend's face before leaning against him and cuddling closer.

 

 

Hoseok just leaned his head against a window next o Namjoon before closing his eyes.

 

 

The only two who seemed like they weren't going to fall asleep just yet were Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon felt very tense sitting next to his crush and

made no effort to move.

 

 

"So," Namjoon said clearing his throat. "You've gotten better at dancing."

 

 

Someone audibly snickered from behind them. "Smooth, hyung."

 

 

"Shut up, Jungkook, he's trying to confess!"

 

 

"Great, I'm pretty sure Jin heard by now."

 

 

"Everybody, just be quiet!"

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Jin didn't say anything for a few seconds before simply replying, "Yeah."

 

 

"That wasn't very smooth either, but there isn't much you can say to something as poorly put together as, 'You've gotten better at dancing.' Even Jimin is more tactful than that."

 

 

"Yah! Jimin - hyung!"

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

No one said anything else because Namjoon looked ready to throw everybody out of the car.

 

 

"I've been practicing more," Jin cut in before anything else disrupted them.

 

 

"With Hoseok?"

 

 

"Yeah."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter