Born Singer

It's A Race Against Time

Today was a normal day of the summer break. The flaming red head would wake up, checkout of wherever he was staying anf get a job for a day or two. But right now, he has been working as a mechanic at Namjoon's gas station for a while so maybe this one was permanent. He threw off the scratchy covers and sighed, stretching. He stumbled up and out of his warm bed. He walked into the tiny, unclean bathroom and washed his face. He pulled on a black shirt and his work overalls before fixing his mop under a back cap. This job wasn't so bad and for a normal person it would be tiring but for Jimin, it was a piece of cake. He was basically a small, very small, version of a power station. He flung his door open and practically flew down the stairs. What interesting cars will await him? 

He skipped into the garage with a grin and grabbed a pair of blue, latex gloves. He jogged up to the sleepy owner, bowing deeply. "Good morning Mr. Namjoon sir. I hope you slept well and I'll try my hardest today!" He rambled. Namjoon raised an eyebrown and put on a cap to full his silver-dyed hair out of his face. "I don't doubt that kid. Go on get to work." He smiled lazily as he turned back to whatever it was he was doing/not doing. The first car pulled up.

It was a black Mustang, belonging to a guy who Namjoon earlier told him was named Mr.Min. He was the head of a big buisness branch and was loaded so of course, Namjoon put his best, most hardworking employee on it. Jimin of course. The red head bowed to the man in the crisp suit and smiled widely. He began to wax the bonnet of the car, taking his time and giving it his full, undivided attention.

After four hours of constant work, Jimin had waxed the entire car and checked the engine thoroughly, and repaired any minor fault that had come between him and pleasing his boss. Satisfied, he checked the time and saw that he had five minutes to go before he could leave, so he quicky put everything back so he could find it again tomorrow. He threw off his bothersome gloves but kept the overalls, it was a look he liked. He pulled out his earphones and plugged them in, playing 'Cypher part 3: Killer.' Jimin walked out of the garagae and down into the main streets of Seoul. He loved wandering around Seoul. He was still slightly new.

Jimin had spent many days working odd jobs inbetween Busan and Seoul. He didn't have a family but instead was a young boy trying to save up enough to rent a dorm and buy his way into a Performing Arts school. Dance was his passion but singing was a hobby. He always thought he was bad at both. He suddenly stopped out an unfamiliar cafe. He had heard about it before, it was called 'The Feed'. His boss', Namjoon, friend worked here. He shrugged and psuhed the door open. It was quite full and the only table free-ish was next to an odd looking guy in the corner. He had dark brown hair and a blank expression. Jimin was always a carefree chid and was really approachable, even after what he experienced as a child. 

He sat down opposite the male with a grin. "I hope you don't mind me joining you, there aren't many available tables and this one was free and you looked kind of lonely anyway. I'm Jimin! Park Jimin! Nice to meet you!" He laughed, extending his hand. The other boy looked at him and smiled a rather box-like smile. He took the boy's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Jimin , Park Jimin. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. But you can call me V!" Jimin nodded and knew he was instantly going to get along. Although half of him thought he'd never meet him again. Eh well. "V? What kind of nickname is that?" He asked, cokcing his head to the side. Taehyung shrugged and sipped his drink. "It stands for 'Victory' because one day I'll be a winner. Instead of what I am now!" He laughed and grinned.

The door of the cafe was pushed open and a figure with dark, chocolate brown hair and a firm jawline entered. He looked a few years their junior. He glanced around, searching for a free table, but obviousy there were none. Taehyung looked over at him and waited to catch his eye. When he made eye contact with the lost-looking younger, he motioned for him to come join them. He smied awkwardy and began to make his way over to Jimin and Taehyung. "Hi. I'm Taehyung and this is my friend Jimin who I only met five minutes ago." He grinned.