The Tutor

Luhan, your Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is the most popular boy in your school, you have a crush on him about 2-3 yrs now and he didn't notice you until your teacher appointed him as your tutor.

The exam is near, very near so you have to study together.

The bell rung and it's time for you to go home and in the hallway someone touched your shoulder and it was no one but your crush Luhan.

"Are you going to come to my house?" You talked to your tutor Luhan as you carried your bag.

"Nah..come at my house," he gently smiled which made your heart beat faster, you chuckled.

"Your house? At night?" Youu furrowed your brows. "What? Are you scared?" He teased. You showed no response whatsoever. "then...i will come to pick you up"he look at you .

"It's not that...It's just that-" You stopped as you heard your friend calling you.

"Yah! ____!"

"Okay i'll come." You smiled as you moved your feet towards your friends.

"What are you talking about?" Yuna(your friend) wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm going to go to their house this night, Yuna..what am i going to do?" you messed up your hair as you said that.

"You are a lucky person having your crush as a tutor and going to their house" she teased and you smacked her on her head.

"Be serious.. " you let out a deep sigh.

The doorbell rung and you knew it was going to be Luhan so you fixed your hair and clothes.

"Hello,_____!" He came to pick you up.

Your pov

We were i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter