First Day Of Cheer

CheerLeader,BasketBall

*This is a high school that is very popular because of their cheerleaders and basketball team. So they have a 2 houses made specialy for their cheerleaders and team players. *

-Cheerleader's house-

Yoona: You guys ready. We have to cheer for the school opening ceremony today.

Girls Generation: READDY!! GIRLS GENERATION FIGHTING !!! :D

 

-At school in the gym the cheerleaders were getting ready to perform-

Yoona: Ready girls -chuckles-

Girls: Readyy -put hands together- FIGHTHINGGG !!! :D

 

*After the Girls Generation performance school was beginning for the new semester. As you expected of course the cheerleaders and basketball team shared a class.*

 

Yoona: Girls i heard that this school year we will be sharing a class with them. -points-

Taeyeon: It wont be that bad dont worry.

Yuri: I hope that they are nice.

Sunny: WOW Yuri is that all you worry about.

Yuri: Yea that all

Seohyun: Come on unnie let's go to class the bell is going to ring.

*So Girls Generation (SNSD) headed to their class followed by the Boys.

 

Teacher: Hello class my name is Mrs.Lee and i will be your teacher for this semester. Nice to meet you guys.

Everyone: Hello Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee: Okay so if everyone will follow the rule than we will get along with no problems at all. Okay so i will be giving assign seat to you all. As you can see their are 4 rows so ...

 

Row #1 is where the team captain and co captain will be seating. Soo.. Sunny , Taemin, Taeyeon, and Wooyoung would you guys please sit down please?

Row #2 Hyoyeon Yuri Seohyun Chansung Nichkhun

Row #3 Jessica Jonghyun Sooyoung Key

Row #4 Onew Yoona and  Taecyeon

Teacher: Okay now that we have that together. Let's start class now okay?

Everyone: Ne Mrs.Lee

 

*So class was over and it was time to go back to there houses. (This is a special class for them so all their classes will be in the same class without switches. Only the switches is for their teachers.) Okay now back to the story just when the girls were about to leave the boys suddenly spoke up.*

 

Woo: Hey girls we are the Boys Generation Basketball Team. Nice to meet you guys.

Tae : Hey we are the Girls Generation nice to meet you guys too.


*They all shook hands*

 

Woo: We are having a party at our house today . You guys went to come?

Tae: Girls what do you think?

Yuri: I think it sounds fun. Let's do it.

Jessica: Ya i am okay with it.

Hyoyeon: Ya they live right across from us so sure why not.

Tae : Okay we will come see you guys late

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nice ? !