ㅤ ㅤTHE BOYS OF PLUS / THE RIVALING BOY BAND.

ㅤㅤ✦ㅤ ㅤHIGH SCHOOL ROCK ON!ㅤapply soon.
《라디오》 : THE BOYS OF PLUS
YOON JEONGHAN, frontman / 18 : prepare to be amazed when you hear the voice of this man. jeonghan comes from a long line of famous singers and is considered one of the greatest male singers of this generation. althought he's not that popular worldwide, you'll see his face come up in a few commericals and ads. he's more like the leader instead of a father.
kim myungsoo, rhythm guitar, supporting vocals / 18 : the ice prince, as almost all of wonsuk high calls him. why? because his heart can not be melted. he doesn't have any lovers at the moment and he barely smiles. he's a bit nice to his fans but sends galres to his classmates that can pierce through their souls. although, he does show a soft side to his fellow band members.
lee hongbin, bass, supporting vocals / 17 : the 'diva' of the group, lee hongbin is the richest of them all. his father is an actor of sm entertainment company and his mother is an actress of yg entertainment. people call them 'the modern day romeo and juliet' because they're from rivaling companies. they blessed their only son with good looks but he was cursed with a sassy attitude.
yook sungjae, lead guitar, rapper / 17 : don't expect to have a normal conversation with this boy. yook sungjae is the social butterfly. he's always making new friends and cracking people up with his lame jokes. a few girls actually have a crush on him but he'll reject them politely and tell them to stay as friends. god bless his soul. 
lee byunghun, keyboard, sub-rapper / 17 : byunghun formerly lived overseas, where people would call him 'joey' instead, but when he came back, the girls noticed that he got handsomer. he has a nice and gentle soul and is practically the boy of every girl's dream. he's the most popular with the fans, as he's always nice and sweet to them.
pyo jihoon, drums / 16 : this boy is sixten, the youngest in the group. trust me, he's sixteen. jihoon hit puberty a bit too early and now he has a deep voice and an outstanding growth spurt. but he's still as awkward as ever. whenever he sees a pretty girl, he starts blushing hard. when he's around people, he doesn't start conversations. but don't mind him, he's just shy.