1/1

Always here by your side.

"Yoongi! The cake." Little Yoongi blinks as he dropped the cake that he was getting for his so-called fiancee. "Uh oh." Yoongi look at his mother,eyes b with tears.

"M-mommy,what should I do? T-the cake is ruined." "Well,what can we do." His mother lets out a soft chuckles as she wiped Yoongi's tears. "You can give yourself as the gift then. Isn't he is your future husband?"

Yoongi's mother . Little Yoongi blushed but he secretly take the ribbon which supposed to be on the cake box.

When he arrived at the kindergarten,he search for the black haired boy. He found the boy surrounded by other classmates,almost crying because he didn't like the attention.

"Yoongi!!!" The poor boy whines desperately since the other kids won't leave him alone. "Heeeey!!! Don't disturb my Jimin!" Said Yoongi after he get thru Jimin's classmate and quickly pull Jimin to the back of the kindergarten.

"H-hyung?" Little Jimin look at his hyung curiously as he hold the older's hand tightly. "Happy birthday,Jiminie." Yoongi puts the ribbon that he been holding on his head. "Ta dah,I'm your present!" Yoongi grins widely as he hugs the younger.

"Hyung is my present?! But you promised me a cake." Jimin pouts,hugging the older. "The cake got ruined. I'm sorry,Jiminie." Yoongi look at Jimin as he released the younger from his embrace. "Didn't like your present,Jiminie?" "I like it! A lot."

Jimin grins he pecks the older's cheek. "Hyung,you can't leave me now." Jimin smiles as he snuggles to Yoongi's chest. "I would never leave you,Jiminie.

❤❤❤

"Jiminie!" Twelve years old Yoongi wrapped his arms around the black haired boy. "Happy 10th birthday,baby." Yoongi laughs as he snuggles into his neck.

"You guys really look like a married couple like what Seokjin said. Ewww" Hoseok,Jimin's older brother look at them,faking vomit sounds.

"Shut up,Hoseok." Yoongi groans as he throw a cushion towards the latter. "We are going to get married later." Yoongi smiles as he wrapped his arms around Jimin tighter,making Jimin blush.

"Loook! Yoongi hyung,Jimin is blushing." Jungkook laughs as he keep feeding Taehyung. "Who said I'm marrying you?" Jimin blushes redder,hitting Yoongi's chest. "Silly hyung."

"Aww,really." Yoongi chuckles. "Too bad then" "I can't believe you guys. You are only 12 but already thinking of marriage." Jin sighs as he look at his friends. "Well,I want Jimin to be my first and last love. Jimin promised when we were little!!!" Yoongi grins widely as he hugs Jimin tightly. "Jimin are so cuddly."

"Did you guys have already?" Namjoon blinks. "Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung sighs as he quickly covered Jungkook's ears and Yoongi covered Jimin's ears. Jimin whines. "I'm older than Taetae!! Why no one cover his ears"

"Taetae is fine but i want my baby to be innocent." Yoongi grins. "Of course nah,Namjoon. Will wait until we are married." "Awww so cute." Hoseok cooes. "Shut up,Hoseok" Another cushion has been thrown at him.

❤❤❤

"How to make a cake." Yoongi groans as he read the instruction on his phone. "Why is this so hard ugh" Yoongi look at it again as he start to making the batter.

Humming softly,as everything doing fine for him. "J-jimin! I SAID LET'S GO AND EAT ICE CREAM!" Yoongi can heard Taehyung and Jungkook whining from the kitchen. Yoongi start panicking and tried to cover everything but....BANG! He fell down to the floor,and some icing sugar fall down to his hair.

Jimin quickly run to the kitchen and see his boyfriend covered in icing sugar. "Yoongi,what happened?" Jimin laughs as he pulled the older up. "I was trying to make a surprise for your fifteenth but then I heard Tae's and Jungkook's voice and I start panicking." Yoongi smiles as he wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"You are an awfully cheesy boyfriend." Jimin laughs as he hugs the older tightly. "Thank you, Yoongi."

"My pleasure. Love you."

"Love you too."

❤❤❤

Jimin wake up that morning,feeling refreshed. It his twentieth birthday. He can smell cooking from the kitchen. "Morning sunshine." Yoongi smiles as he crawled to the bed "Wake up,birthday boy."

"Yoongi~" Jimin smiles as he look at his boyfriend. "Such a baby." Yoongi laughs,kissing Jimin's nose. "Now now,baby. Let's eat and I'll show you something." Yoongi smiles as he pulled Jimin up.

"I thought you weren't a morning person." Jimin laughs as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. "It's my brat's birthday so I had too." Yoongi laughs as he goes to the kitchen. Jimin just hums as he follow Yoongi.

"Yoongi,you make this...all alone?" Jimin gasps as the table was full with side dishes. "Yeah,like it?" Yoongi smiles as he take off the apron he is wearing.

"Let's eat!!!" Jimin says happily.

"Yeah!"

After eating,they cuddled at the couch,talking about their childhood They first met when Jimin were 3,he remembers it vaguely. Hoseok was between him and Yoongi but he and Yoongi was holding each other's hand,tightly watching animals show at the kindergarten. Then they talk about when Jimin were four. They go to the zoo together with their families. The trainer there put a big snake on their shoulder and Jimin cries for Yoongi,holding the older's hands tightly.

They continued talking about their childhood until how Yoongi actually ask Jimin to be his official boyfriend. When Yoongi became Jimin's official boyfriend,Jimin doesn't even want to let Yoongi go,even to the toilet.

It's amazing,really. Yoongi been a part of his life for more than ten years,to be exact he been with Jimin for 17 years. Even after 17 years,they still stick on each other like a glue. Jimin laughs at that and slowly he realised,the older has fallen asleep. Jimin chuckles, as he carries the older to their room.

"I was the birthday boy but I have to carry you."

"I love you,Yoongi."

"Love you too." Yoongi mumbles in his sleep. Yoongi and Jimin promised,even after 50 to 60 years,they will still be together,supporting and loving each other.

 

A/N; Happy birthday to my bby park jimin❤