School....UGH!

I'm a Loser?

My name is Lee Melody. I love reading romance mangas. I'm a boss when it comes to romance. I have a big secret. I never had a boyfriend berfore. I'm scared that if I fall in love and get a boyfriend he might break my heart and, take away the role of my first boyfriend. Besides, my bestfriend made fun of me when I was in middle. Since, then I have been bullied. It doesn't effect my happiness most of the times. I love school it gives me a chance to pair people to be a couple. Today we are getting 12 new students they are all guys. Yes, that gives me a chance to check them out. I hope they are all cute.

''RING''

I ran to class but luckily I made it. I sat down quietly and was so excited to see who these people were. 12 handsome guys walked in my class. My excitement soon turned to fear. It was Chanyeol my bestriend who made fun of me in middle school. I hope he didn't notice me.

"Is that you Lee Melody?'' Chanyeol asked

I looked at him. Everyone was shocked that I knew one of the new kids in school.

"It's been a long time Chanyeol.'' I said scared

Mrs.Kim our homeroom thought it was a good idea since we know eachother to sit together. It was so awkward to sit next to eachother.

"Melody I'm sorry. It was my fault I was a kid I didn't know anything."

"You still are a kid. After you made fun of me I was bullied. All you did was move away. I'm still being bullied.''

Chanyeol shocked that I was still bullied after all these years. I didn't want to even look at him. Luckily, the class leader had to tour all 12 guys around campus. I won't be seeing Chanyeol for awhile.

"RING"

I went out to my locker and got my stuff. And what do we have here my locker is next to Chanyeol's. Great, just great *sarcasm*. Chanyeol grabbed my wrist before I could go.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?''

"Nothing can make me forget what you did to me.''

I shoke his hand off my wrist and walked away. Suddenly these girls from my homeroom blocked my path.

"Hey loser just because you know Chanyeol doesn't make you cooler.''

"Who's Chanyeol'' I said acting clueless

"Stop acting stupid. Newsflash you are still a loser.''

"Well did you know you are still a . Incase you didn't know how to spell that it is B-I-T-C-H."

She was about to slap me when someone grabbed her hand. I glanced up to see who it was. It was one of the new guys from homeroom. What was his name again? Oh it was Baekhyun.

"Melody was right you are a .''

"But OPPA I love you."

"Ugh get away from me. Don't you dare speak to Melody again''

Everyone just stared at us.

"Gwenchanayo? Melody-ssi"

"Gwenchana. Thanks Baekhyun. Usually I just let them slap me. I'm so used to it I didn't know someone was gonna stop her.''

I the corner of my eye I could see Chanyeol looking shocked and mad. Nevermind, him I can talk to whoever I want he can't stop me.

"How dare they slap your beautiful face. Why won't you tell someone.''

No one has cared about me this much

"It's ok this has happened ever since middle school.''

"Next time this happens me and Chanyeol will protect you.''

"I would pefer you leave Chanyeol out of this. He caused it so he should see what has happened just because of a rumor he spread.''

"Wait. What? Chanyeol did this. He wouldn't.''

"Well he did so you can ask him yourself. Bye Baekhyun.''

"Call me oppa.''

"Ok bye oppa.'' I was blushing when I said that

Time to go home.