SEMESTER 1

I Really Wanna Know Your Intention

"Imagination helped you to success, compliment droves your confident speedly low. Without compliment you will success with your confident." - AJ,2015.

I think this is the perfect quote that I could used for my Customer Service task. Even though the words doesn't sounds well to pronounce in a sentence but the meaning does gave the reflection of feeling that I got. I should start to cut the cardboard and write on it. Tomorrow is going to be a very tiring day for me. 8AM to 0630 PM classes. Oh! God!

The girl who was monologue by herself just now is a girl who had a very high confident with herself when she do her job. Her imagination was always beyond your expectation. However, because of her imagination, everything that she did like all her ideas was being accepted by her lecturer. She always achieve good compliment from her lecturers and friends. She's the type of person that could get along with everyone. Nothings could stopped her when she were determine on doing her task. She could make the non-relevant ideas to a relevant idea. Her words could convince each pair of eyes that talk to her. She called herself a non-perfectionist person. Turns out, she actuallly a very perfectionist person. Thank god people around her could go on with her perfectionist attitude. Well, while she being the perfectionist queen she also considered other people situation.

People around her likes the way how she brought herself. She had a pair of beautiful eyes. A bright smile that could turn up someones bad day to a good day. But she had a chubby body type. People like her because she so confident on participate in everything. Her appearance doesn't give a damn on her everyday routine. She has the look like a japanese mixed with a dutch parent. And, the most part that make people like her the most are she's so caring and helpful. She'll always there when you need a help. But at the same time, she's not that type of dummy let other people using her.

BUT, despite her angelic attitude there's her demon in herself. She's the type of person that might having a high patience in her but she actually having a massive mood swing. Closely like Bipolar but nope. When she mad, every single that come out from your mouth is a dissing word to her. And, it will scared you.

Enough telling you about her story. Let's begin.

SEMESTER 1

It was in Ethics class. " Where is Jonghyun? is he coming to the class today?" the lecturer was calling up Jonghyun name but no one was answering it. Alice the girl was in the Year 1 of Diploma in Law Business, which this is her first class coming to the class. ( Actually she should've come to the client when she was first day in her unniversity. But her first class was after the Mid-sem). Alice was stilled blurred, without she notice she was asking her friend , "who's Jonghyun?" with a loud voice. But luck was not on her side. "You don't know who Jonghyun is? He's been your classmate since the first day of the class started. Wait, I barely seen your face in my class, are Alice Wilson?" the lecturer, Sir Luke was caught up her 'whispered' conversation with her friend, Elizabeth. " Err... yes Sir. I'm Alice Wilson. The reason why you barely seen my face in the class was because.....*door open. Jonghyun coming in* Proceed? *lecturer nodding.* ... it was because I didn't know where the class was... hehe" with a very half guilty half oh damn god I'm gonna pass this thing, she smile to the lecturer. "WHAT?! AFTER CLASS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. DON'T FORGET THAT. The class has started for such a quite long duration. You could always ask your friend where your class is. Ishh" The lecturer was babbling to her. The whole class was looking to her. She just smiling. When she was sat back to her seat, Jonghyun was asked her about the attendence with a very annoying face expression. Since that moment, she state in her heart that she hate this guy so ing damn much. 

After the period had done. She got scolded by her lecturer.