Chapter 1

VAMFINITE
-Cio pov-
Hai.. Im Song chi-yo you can call me chiyo. I have a besties eonnie her name is Rainy kim well yeah she is from singapore, half singapore and korean. My life its normal, before that 7 stupid boy appeare in my life and ruined everything! One of them is nice his name is Kim Myungsoo, he is always take care of me, and he is also always protect me from Bang minah, soelhyun, naeun, eunji and the other kingka in campus. And also from the and only boy whi i really wanna kill the most is Lee Howon! Ah ya dyou think kim myungsoo oppa like me? I hope so....
ah ya,, something strange with them,and him..
 
-Rain pov-
"Gimme *W* gimme *O* gimme *L* gimme *L* gimme *I* gimme *M*.. WOOOOLLiM!!" I shout my campus name, so whatsapp? Im rainy kim, im stuck in korea since my dad company send him to korea. I dont understand their languange at first, thanks god i met chiyo she is kinda safe my life. She is chinese-korea and yes offcourse she can speak korean and english. 
BAHAHAHA... Thats sunbae.. Her name is Tarinta from Thailand.. I think, such a nerd hahaha LOL.
Ah ya.. One of the kingka is my dearest man or ya you can call him my semi boyfriend he is Kim Sunggyu, Infinite leader.
Sometimes sunggyu acting strange like to see or smell my neck i dont know why..
 
-Tarinta Pov-
Im a nerd, im only attractive to book, i like to reading a novel, and something like on Asi sranFanFic. I never had a boyfriend before, you know why.. Im such a nerd. I dont even had a friend. Its her, only Chiyo and Yoong who want to talk with me but if Rain come to us she will dragged Chiyo away from me. Sometimes my classmate his name is Sunggyu is also bullied me, only dongwoo my junior and he is also one of infinite member who always safe me. I think i kinda like him.. Hehe..
Im from Thailand i got a scholarship to school in Korea thats why im here.
I have a bad feeling with that boy, i thin they arent a human.. Kim sunggyu
 
-Karina pov-
"I might be smaller then you! But dont you think you can bullied me like this! I can fight back!" This bang minah and her minions always annoyed me! I dont even know who are they and why! They always bullied me. Eunji said hoya like me? Hell! I dont like him! My attention only for Nam woohyun oppa.. Ahhh..
No one want to go near me except her, Monic. Im a tough girl, i have a small body but im a black belt of Taekwondo.
Nam woohyun oppa.. im curious is he got cold everyday? why he is skin always cold? Strange..
 
-Monic pov-
"Wait, what did you said? Can you say it again but more slow this time? I dont get it at all hehehe" , i dont know how to speak korean.. I just move here for 4 month. Thanks to Karin Eonnie.. She teach me how to speak korean and write hangul, ah ya that ing hangul.. Its like a worm whatever i wrote it i mean look.. How can they made an alphabet like this? This korean people are amazing hahahaha..
Oh ya.. Im Monic im from USA im a student exchange.. Like tarinta sunbae i will be Wollim University student for the next 3 years, which mean.. and maybe I'll graduate in korea haha. great =_=
 
-Rina pov-
"RINA RINA RINA RINA RINA RINA!!" They all shoutout my name to loud, what they want now! "WHAT!?" I ask them with angry voice and a little bit yelled. They all just move from my way to see Jang Dongwoo, the one i hated the most! "What now?" I ask him with annoyed voice "yow busan girl! Wanna go lunch with me?" Suddenly hoya linked his arm around my neck and whispered "not today, your mom is here" i just nodded and said to dongwoo "Ah bad time, my mom here we can fight tomorrow if u want.. Just call me you know my number" i just turn around without paying attention to dongwoo "You picked the place!" I yelled with my back in front of his eyes.
Well dude im busan girl! Nothing to be worried about haha!
 
-Yoong Pov-
I've been waiting chiyo for one hours! What the hell is she doing with that Kim Myungsoo! Why she is always make me wait for her? Is she know how cold in outside? "Ya! Idiot! What are you doing there! Put this on" oh Sungyeol oppa voice making me back to my real life, "huah! Thankyou thankyou!!! Are you really need my answer?" I ask him curiously, he already know what im doing here. "Bahahaha.. Are u her baby sitter or something? Hahaha anyway party at sunggyu place tonight, rain will be there too which mean your lovely baby daughter will be there to.." I laugh listen the way he joked about chiyo "ya! Im not her baby! And im not going that party! I walk home by myself!" No way, is she just mad at me? Damn it! "Yaah wait! Talk to you later girrafe" sungyeol just laugh looking at me and chiyo.
Yap! Its only me who know, who is the real Lee Sungyeol is..