Final

Hope You're Happy

OK so I completely rewrote this. I really hope you guys enjoy it! 


Today is my 2 year anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend Shin Hoseok.  I mean he still has me call him Wonho but I don't really mind.  He's been there for me through thick in thin and it honestly makes me love him so much more.  We met back in high school.  And boy, he was a weirdo.

Flashback to 10 grade

"Hey! Give me back my sandwhich."  A chubby-looking boy shouted to a mean bully holding his lunch.  He shouted loud enough to where they were heard from down the corridor.  "That's mine!  It wrong to take whats not yours!  Give it back or your going to wish Buddha was here to talk some sense into me!"  The shouts were heard yet nobody went to go help.  After what seemed to be a long while, a small petite girl walks in holding a bag of McDonalds.

"Yah Kang Hodong! Just give the boy his sandwhich,"  said the small girl continuing to walk down the hall towards the boy trying to grab his sandwhich.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to if I don't?" The bully continued.  He looked challenging but that didn't stop the girl.  She threw the Mcdonalds bag to Hodong.  "Leave before I take that bag back,"  she said while looking straight at the bully's face. 

Quickly, the bully got the bag, gave the sandwhich back to the boy, and started walking away while smirking. 

After he left, it was just the two.

"Hi~ I'm Yein! Nice to meet you and no need to say thanks, truthfully I can't stand Kang Hodong."  The small petite girl said, also known as Yein.

"Are you crazy?! If you were going to give away a bag of McDonalds, I would of happily gave him my lunch."  The chubby boy said.  Yein stared at him in disbelief.  "Ok, wait a minute. I just saved you from him and all you have to say is 'Am I crazy???"

"Uhmmm my name is Hoseok. Shin Hoseok. But call me Wonho," he said looking down embarrassed.  "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat my non-McDonalds lunch."  Wonho started walking away not noticing the eye rolls that came from Yein.  Wonho continued walking until he was near a trashcan next to a classroom.

"Do yo always eat here?"  He jumped upon hearing her voice.

"Did you follow me? And yes I do because people like you single people out due to looks,"  Wonho said with half his mouth filled with food.

"If I had singled you out, you wouldn't have that sandwhich in your mouth.  Anyways you can come sit with us if you want.  Were all pretty nice." She looked at him to see if he was interested.  "Plus we always have sometype of food to share."  She continued.

Upon hearing those world, his head jolted and he got up in 2 seconds.  "Well, what are you waiting for? Introduce me to your food."  He said smiling sheepishly.  Yein continued rolling her eyes but laughing at his statement.

So many things had changed.  Wonho wasn't that chubby boy eating near a trashcan.  He was built, fit, and really hot if I might say.  Well, that was all in highschool and now we are college graduates just trying to live.  Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I-

"Yah! Yein-ah, are you paying attention?"  asked my best friend and closest person in my life.  Eun Mi.  We met in high school too and boy, its Wonho 2.0.

"Oh sorry. I'm just really excited about tonight.  Do you think he even remembers what today is?  Is he going to do anything special today?  What if he doesn't remember?!?"  Not long after, I started to panic.  What if he really doesn't remember?  I can't think of a worser scenerio.

"Yes cause Wonho is waaaaaaay more important that your long term best friend and besides I doubt he would forget with the way you've been 'hinting' him lately.  Just chill Yein-ah."  Eun Mi said trying to get me to calm down.  I really want to believe her but it just doesn't feel right.  Nothing does right now.

"Nooooo.  You truly are one of the most important person to me but I just want today to be special.  You know what I mean?"  I try to convince.

" Well the best thing I can tell you is make sure you listen to him.  Nothing good ever happens from wanting to shut it out."   I really hope so Eun Mi-ah.  I really do hope so. 

"Thanks. No wonder your my best friend. OH I SHOULD GET READY. I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!"  I say while rushing to her door, grabbing my shoes along the way.

On my way home, I had a little time to think.  I guess a little make up won't hurt.  I spent around an hour putting make up on, then taking it off, then putting it back on because I wasn't sure if it was good or not.  For my outfit, I decided something simple a white blouse and dark blue jeans that fit my curves. 

Okay, I look decent now.  What should I do now.  I thought to myself for awhile.  *ding ding ding* A CAKE.

Deciding to walk to a nearby bakery,  I grabbed to sunglasses and  purse and headed straight to StarShip Baked Good. 

"Hyerin-ah, you know I only think about you."  An offly familar voice was heard.  Is that.... no, it's just my imaginations.  I thought to myself.  Maybe I should just ignore it.

"Oppa lets go to the store."  A squeaky voice was heard nearby. 

"Alright princess. Let's go."  I swear on the love of myself it's him.  The voice is just too similar.  No it can't be. I turn around and see the person I was hoping it wouldn't be.

No... His head turned back and I dropped everything in my arms. Which fortunately was just a bag with my phone in it. 

"Yein!! No, it's not what you think!! I can explain!!" He yells but I don't want to listen. Instead I run. I run away from everything. From life. From Wonho.

I stop at a bridge and look back at what lies behind me.  The sound of my heart beating was so loud and unsteady.  This feeling. I hate it.  I thought while staring off into the river.  The calming sound of the water clashing against eachother, then flowing again was so calming.  Of course I have a sane enough mind to know not to jump, but sobering inside me is tempting. I guess I should go home.

By the time I'm halfway there I starts raining. The dark clouds swarm in and my tears become one with the rain.  Seems like nature is sharing my feelings.  Such a cliche huh, I thought.  I arrive at my no longer bright house and tredge inside.  By the time I was two stepped in, I was approached by a freaked out Eun Mi.

"Oh you poor thing. What happened?!?!  Wonho called and told me you ran away. Are you okay?"  She asked with her motherly like voice.  But at the sound of his name, I broke down.  Sorry Eun Mi, I couldn't wait long enough for his explanation.

I can't just ignore this burning, twisted feeling inside of me.  For the next 20 minutes I sit there, crying my heart out for the guy who broke it.  Of all my life, I never expected to see myself this hurt. Especially over Wonho.

"... and he was with another girl by the time I got to the bakery."  I said, finishing what had happened near the bakery. 

"Ahh. Come here" she says. " I know it hurts now but this is all a stage. Even more pain is on its way but now you just got to endure."  Eun Mi has always been a motherly figure and I'm glad I had her.

*ring ring ring*

I don't even bother checking the name because I already know who it is.

"I'll just go make some tea. See what he wants at least."  She said before leaving to the kitchen. 

Should I answer? Should I just leave it?  After what felt like an hour, I had made my decision.

Picking up the small device and placing it to my ear,

"Hello?" I hear him ask.

"Yes.." I reply, ignoring my raspy voice from crying so much. 

"Thank god your okay. And I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but your the only one for me and no one else can replace you. That girl I was with... I don't know what I was thinking but I know I only want you. And just you. Please forgive me. I made a huge mistake and I know I don't deserve but please forgive me."  He says in that stupid soothing voice he had. 

"I'm sorry... I just need time to myself."  I said holding back my tears.  I hung up when I heard no more words coming from the other side of the phone.

*knock knock knock*

I open the door and see a wet Wonho standing by the door way.

"Every single word. I meant it all.  If you need to take some time off.  I understand but I won't stop trying. " He says.  I can't hear his lies anymore so I shut the door.  "Yein-ah."  Eun Mi says walking out of the kitchen.  Your a strong one.

2 Months Later

Wonho kept his words.  Everyday he would stop by with flowers, or chocolates.  Sometimes even banners with 'I love you Yein' on it.  But today was like no other. 

Sitting there fangirling with Eun Mi about Sassy Go Go.  I mean as extreme Apink fans, who wouldn't?  Then there were knocks on the door.

"Yah go get it."  Eun Mi said keeping her guys glued to the screen.  I continued to watch and not get the door like she asked.  "Excuse me, its your house.  Now get you bootay up." She continued. Rolling my eyes, I eventually got up and answered the door.  What was waiting there was shocking. 

Two boys.  One holding a sandwhich above the other boys head.  Both of them quite chubby.

"Give it back or your going to wish Buddha was here talking some sense into me."  The small chubby boy said.  Oh no, this isn't...  Then a small, petite girl comes to my porch. "Hey Kang Hodong!"

This scene, he actually.. Watching the acting continue, I couldn't help but be touched.  Once it was all over, Wonho came out with a bunch of flowers and chocolates. 

"Yein, I hurt you and it was the most idiotic thing I have ever done. The past two months made me realize how much you really meant to me and I can't believe that I ever didn't know how much I love you.  I know its not enough and you still probably haven't forgiven me but I love you so much.  And if theres even a chance your willing to accept me I'll be the luckiest man on the earth.  So please.... Let me take you out on a date?"  He said.  I'm touched and speechless.

"Well don't just stand there! Say something!" I heard Eun Mi say from behind me.  Woah didn't even notice she was there.

" Promise me you'll never hurt me like that again?"  I say walking towards him while looking him straight in the eyes. 

"I Shin Hoseok," he says while raising his right hand, "Swear to never hurt Kim Yein ever again."

Oh gawsh. I didn't mean it like that.... but I got to admit it was pretty darn cute.

"I love you Kim Yein." He says as he tries to give my cheeks a peck.

Quickly, I back away. "Hey, no kissing until after the 5th date."  He pouts quickly after I say that.

"*cough cough* I guess I should be going now. Hope your happy." Eun Mi says as she walks out the door with a weird yet happy expression.

"Thanks Eun Mi for helping me plan this. It means a lot."  Wonho said to Eun Mi as she closes the house gate.  "No problem! Remember to listen to eachother."  She yells while walking away. 

" So Wonho, when's our first date?"  I ask while he looks a me dreamily. 

"First of all, how about tonight, and second of all,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

call me Hoseok."


 OMGG I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT!