Final

Memories

Title:

Memories
Genre: angst, death, oneshot, yoonmin, romance
 
Description:
 
 
 
 
 
He doesn't remember everything about the boy with chubby cheeks until that one accident that caused the other's life.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
[FINAL]
 
 
 
 
 
Yoongi ordered a caramel macchiato and sat at the seat that he and Jimim used to sit during their dates.
 
 
 
 
 
He remembered everything now. It should be a good thing, right?
 
 
 
 
 
Wrong.
 
 
 
 
 
Because all Yoongi wanted is to forget everything once again, including his fully-recovered memories with the certain dancer.
 
 
 
 
 
His nails were clutched into the table and his chest started to tighten as he unknowingly let out a sob and before he knew it, he was a crying mess. The people turned to look at him with pity and some with with confused glances but he really didn't care.
 
 
 
 
 
All he wanted was to be with him again.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sir, here is yo---ur coffee macchiato." The waiter had his voice weaken as he saw the sight in front of him. The waiter had gently rubbed the customer's back for comfort, which Yoongi gladly accepts and thanks him. The waiter had walked away from him, telling him that he still have other customers to entertain. He nodded, understanding what the waiter was trying to say.
 
 
 
 
 
He had eventually calmed down and took a sip from the cup and reminise with his memories again.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!!! What coffee do you like? Mine would be Caramel Macchiato." Jimin said as they got out  from the building after having an exhausting day.
 
 
 
 
 
Yoongi chuckled, seeing his boyfriend still energetic as usual. "Black coffee."
 
 
 
 
 
"But that's too bitter, hyung." Jimin made a disgusted expression but the elder knew he was kidding.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh and Caramel Macchiato was any better?" Yoongi snickered, which earned a playful jab from the younger.
 
 
 
 
 
"Caramel macchiato tastes fine!!! It's not too bitter nor too sweet." Jimin defended and thus, a heated debate between coffees came. They ended up laughing anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
Yoongi felt so embarrased he went out immediately after paying and went towards the park nearby.
 
 
 
 
 
He remembered how Jimin looked so happy when they walk together, holding hands with each other and doesn't give any on what people thinks of them. All that mattered is that they were happy with each other.
 
 
 
 
 
Now that won't matter anymore. He left me just as I had my memories back.
 
 
 
 
 
Yoongi sat on the bech near him as he felt tired all of the sudden. He was exhausted, broken, and in sorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
I just want him to be with me. He thought bitterly.
 
 
 
 
 
He stood up and walked once again, not knowing where to go this time.
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin. Why... Just why... Yoongi cried before a sudden light came flashing before him. Before he knew it, darkness consumed him.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung." A familiar voice said. Yoongi opened his eyes, wincing a little bit as everything felt so bright.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yoongi hyung..." The voice said once again, this time he knows the owner of that voice.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jiminie?" He turned to look at him with wide eyes, hopeful that everything is real.
 
 
 
 
 
There stood the same guy that Yoongi used to love-- and he still does, with his dark brown hair and chubby cheeks. The younger smiled at Yoongi.
 
 
 
 
 
The elder hugged him so tight he doesn't feel like letting go. He didn't mind it anyways.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung..." Jimin smiled sadly. Yoongi cried on his shoulders.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jiminie, why did you leave me?" Yoongi said, his voice broken as he cried.
 
 
 
 
 
"I didn't leave you hyung." Jimin said, smiling. "I'm always here." He said as he pointed the elder's right chest, where his heart was beating whenever he's near the younger.
 
 
 
 
 
They hugged for almost like eternity until Jimin spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
"You should wake up now hyung." Jimin said.
 
 
 
 
 
"No. I want to be with you." Yoongi said as he shook his head. He looks like a child who doesn't want his mother to leave him.
 
 
 
 
 
"But you have to, hyung. It's for the best."
 
 
 
 
 
"How come it'll be for the best when you're not beside me anymore? How? I love you so much that I don't want to let you go." Yoongi said.
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't worry hyung. I'll find a way to ease that." Jimin said, smiling at the elder who is now a crying mess.
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you Jiminie."
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too, Yoongi hyung."
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
"DOC!!! HE'S AWAKE!!!" shouted a familiar voice and he heard the foot steps getting louder.
 
 
 
 
 
After a few moments of him adjusting his eyesight at the bright room, he looked at people with confusion.
 
 
 
 
 
"... Who are you?"
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N]: okay so this is like a crappy ending for me but I'm tired and I still have this writer's block and I'm also kind of lazy so here you go!!! Hope you like it. :)