`1) Transferred Student

After School Coffee Break

“Mom, I’ll be home late because my part-time is just started today,” she kissed her mom “I’ll go now.”

Her mom shouted from far “take care, Naeun-ah!”

In the other side

“Myungsoo, why you aren’t eat your breakfast yet? You’ll be late for school!” Myungsoo’s father said.

“Late? Oh yes, i’ll go now then. Bye all.” Myungsoo brought his bag on his shoulder and went outside without kissing or hugging or something to his parents.

“Y-yaak, at least take this bread and bring it with you! You’ll be starving and won’t concentrate at class,” shouted Myungsoo’s mom while follow him “Aigoo, he already gone.”

Myungsoo—or also known as L is a very cool guy. Oh, and he also a cool hearted-guy. Although he is so cold, but he is so popular among girls—oh even among guys either. The guys aren’t gay or love equals. They are envy because L was so popular among girls.

“Haish, my mom and dad, they  are over protective” He mumbled to hisself. He walked on the street, on the way to school. The wind was blew so hard, made his hair got messed up. He fixed his own and lovely hair.

He walked until the end of the street and walked to the left way and then—he bumped into someone—and both of them fell together.

“Y-yak, are you crazy? You stupid—“ L stopped talking and looked to the person he bumped to. It was a girl. Yeah, L is so polite and cherish every girls. “S-sorry. That was my fault, sorry.”

L got up and offered his hand, “Wanna get some help?”

“N-no. Thanks. And sorry, that was my fault. I’ve to go now, i’m late for school. G-goodbye!” the girl ran left him. He shook his shoulder, “Well, i got rejected?” he walked to the left way and took a bus that would send him to his school.

 

###

 

“Students, we have a transferred student. They are your friend now.” Said Mr. Jisuk “Okay, so, here is it...please come in, new student.”

Naeun entered the class while looked down to hid her shy face. Yes, Naeun is a shy girl. But that’s cute right?

“Go introduce yourself,” Mr. Jisuk looked to Naeun while smiling “Don’t be shy. They won’t bite you.” Naeun nodded her head and standing in front of the class while smiling—shyly.

“Urmm, h-hello? It’s a good day right?” she smiled awkwardly. Everyone was paying attention to her, “E-eh, well..My name is Son Naeun. But it would be nice if you call me Naeun. I was transferred from Sungkyung High School. Nice to meeting you all!” she bowed to her new friends.

“Okay, thank you for brave enough. Students, please be nice to her okay? Now, let’s start the class. Open your Mathematics book pg. 124.” Wait—Mr Jisuk didn’t let Naeun sit?

Naeun poked the teacher, “Hmm, Mr, where should i sit?”

“O-oh, yes. Sorry i forgot about you. Hmm, let’s see—“ Mr Jisuk looked to entire of the class, “—oh, there! The single chair one beside Park Haena. Now, let’s start study!”

Naeun walked to the chair that Mr Jisuk pointed at. She sat on the chair and took out her Mathematics book. She looked to the right side—where was Haena sat on. “hello, i’m Park Haena! Welcome here, girl!” Naeun smiled and paying attention to the teacher.

 

 

The break time.

Naeun wasn’t go out to the cafetaria. She still on her chair.  She opened her mathematics book and reviewed the subject. She was so focus—until a huge group which full of guy—oh no, that was just 7 guys; disturbed her.

“Oh yes, Sungkyu you are right. Our Myungsoo should date a girl,” said a boy that has a big lips. Oh, that’s a fish’s lips perhaps? Naeun read the nametag—Dongwoon. Yeah, his name was Dongwoon.

“Oh anyway, there is a new student in this class!” Naeun widen her eyes and hid her face in the book. Oh, no. Who said that? I’ll kill him! B-but, i don’t know his name. God, please help me.

Suddenly, those guys looked to Naeun—because Naeun is the only one student that stayed in class beside those guys.

“That girl?”

“Oh, the girl that covers her face in mathematics book?”

“Wait, you mean that girl?”

Geez...

Naeun cleared . She doesn’t brave enough to faced them. Looked like those guys are kingkas? Or something like that?

“Yes, that girl. Her name is Naeun.” Said the guy who told them about ‘there-is-new-student-here’ thing. Naeun felt nothing. She died?! Oh no, she just shocked and embarassed. “Yo, Son Naeun! Look over here!”

Naeun refused her mind and brave herself. “Yes?” she looked up to them and closed her notebook, “Anyway, who are you that called my name?”

“Woaah, daebbak, she doesn’t know you! Yak, Son Naeun, you don’t know him? I mean—us?” said the guy that has a sharped-eyes.

“Since I’m new here, so—yes.” Said Naeun. The guys was laughing and clapping their hands.

“We are the popular guys in this school. We are infinite. I’m Sungkyu, that guy who has fish lips is Dongwoon, this guy whom in the same class with you is Sungjong, this is Woohyun, that’s Sungyeol, the guy who has a short body is Hoya, and—“

Sungkyu took a deep breath and cleared his throat, “—that guy is L, our calm guy and visual. Why do we call him visual? Because he is the most popular guy among us. Finish. So, who are you again?”

“Naeun.” Naeun thought that—there’s nothing special from them.

The ‘infinite’ guys looked at her and smiled, “So, welcome here, transferred girl!” then the bell was rang and they walked out from the class. Except the visual, L. He stayed in the class because he still talking with Sungjong. Then he looked at her—directly to her eyes! He smiled and waved to her.

The class started.

 

###

 

“Yes, mom. I’ll go home asap, after my part-time...Yes...okay, take care mommy...I love you too.” Naeun ended the call and kept her handphone in her pocket. She just out from her class and walked in the corridor. Suddenly, someone called her name from far “Hey, Naeun! Wait for me!” oh, that’s Haena.

Naeun smiled and waved to her, “Hi, Haena! What’s wrong?”

“What will you do after school? I mean, now, what will you do?” Haena asked her.

“I’m going to take my part-time. Why?”

“Hmm, nothing. Oh, where is it?”

“I just accepted to work in a cafe.”

“Oh, really? Where is it?” Haena kept asking her.

“Sagwa Cafe” she smiled.

“Wow, daebbak! That’s the most popular cafe among students and teenagers in here!” Haena clapped her hand. I think there is nothing special from that cafe.

Haena grinned and looked to Naeun. “Wait, would you repeat the name of the cafe?”

“Sagwa Cafe. Why? Is there something wrong from that cafe?” Naeun repeated. Then seems like Haena  thought about something. She blanked out.

“Oh, nothing is wrong. I think there is something familiar from that cafe. But i forget- Anyway, sorry i just company you til here. That’s my car,” Haena pointed her fancy car, “See you tomorrow, Naeun! Oh, take care and fighting!”

Naeun nodded her head and waved to Haena. Sagwa Cafe is so near with her school. So, she just walked a few feets and finally she arrived at the Sagwa Cafe.

This is my day, she took a deep breath and opened the cafe’s door.

 

She walked to the kitchen and greeted all the workers.

 

“Hello, you are the part-timed girl, right? Is that...Naeun if i ain’t mistaken?” greeted a girl that looked like as old as Naeun. A high-school student, too? Naeun nodded and smiled.

“I’m Jung Inna. Here is your uniform. You’ve trained before, right? Your job is make coffees or any drinks for the customer. You’ll work after your school, so it’s 2 PM right? Then you work until 8PM because you just take a part-time.” Explained Inna while she handed Naeun a uniform, “Now, go change. Good luck!”

 

Naeun got changed up her uniform and started working.

---