Jimin and Yoongi

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Jimin and Yoongi

‘Annyeonghaseyo Park Seokjin-imnida’ Jin bow then his invite Yoongi to come in.

‘This is my little brother, Park Jimin’ Jimin look at yoongi and thinking ‘I think I have meet him before but where’

‘So let me show your room, Kajja’ Jin take step to upstairs follow by Yoongi and Jimin.

‘This is your room, besides Jimin’ Jin smiling while showing the room to Yoongi. Jimin standing beside the door, trying to remember back where he has met with yoongi.

‘Okay, I will make dinner, if you need anything you can ask me or Jimin’ Jin leave them both. Yoongi look at Jimin from cutest smiling to smirk like an evil.

‘Well well so meet again’ Jimin finally remember where they me. “What the ? He is the one that I bumped this morning’ Jimin whisper by himself.

 ‘You know what? You bumped with me, and my phone is crash badly, now I will you to pay it’

‘Wait a minute, you are the one that did not pay attention while walking’

‘Who was the one running like a person saw a ghost’

‘I did said sorry’

‘Yeahhh but still my phone is crash badly’

Jin that about to call them for the dinner, looking at them confusing.

‘errr Guys, time for dinner’

Jimin the one that take step to the dinner table, Jin take a sit besides Jimin and Yoongi sit across Jin. Because it is so quite at the moment so Jin try to start the conversation between them.

‘so Yoongi I heard from Namjin, you are still studying’

‘Yeahh I was a student of BigHit High school’ Jimin cough when hearing the name of the school.

‘Woahhh cool, Jimin also a student of BigHit High School’ Jin smiling proudly

‘Woah what a surprise’Yoongi smiling but behind his hiding the revenge of his precious handphone.

“I’m seriously dead” Jimin gulp when seeing the smiling of Yoongi.

 

 

After the dinner, Jimin hiding at his room to thinking how to run away from that creepy Yoongi. “PING!”

‘Yeahh I can just go to school early than that creepy man’ Jimin Smiling proudly then fall asleep.

The next morning as Jimin planning, he woke up early then prepare himself to school, when his going downstairs.

‘Good, maybe his still sleeping’ Jimin Smiling

‘Who is sleeping?’ Jimin turn around and saw Yoongi chewing a bread

‘OHHH TT’ Jimin screaming

‘Wtf! I’m not deaf’

‘You wake up?’

‘Then what sleeping likes a dead human whole day? Come on we will late for school’Yoongi wear his shoes and take his backpack ready to walk to school follow by Jimin.

‘err I never saw at school’ Jimin trying to start conversation on their way to school.

‘Because I’m invisible’ Yoongi smiling the take out his lollipop at put it into his mouth.

‘I’m serious’ Jimin sigh

‘Hehe Well actually I don’t like to social w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter