The Little Cat

Alice In Night Mare Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                              Alice's POV: 

"Miss Alice, time to wake up!" A voice said softly, their voice drifting through my wooden door that seemed thin. I groaned, my body protest as I moved every limb.

I forced my numb body to inch foreword slowly. I managed to move each of my frail fingers individually, testing to make sure they was still there. The soft and silky fabric of my blanket raked agaisnt my numb palm, the silk making me grin like a fool. It quickly faded as there was the urging voice behind the doors once more.

Looks like I have to get up.. A lady can never just freaking rest around here. I mumbled out loud flatly as the angered words tumbled out of my barely parted lips. as I sat up. My long black hair fell onto my shoulders like a water fall, a tangle of nothing but messy black locks. I stood up, my light icy blue eys half opened.

           My tiny feet dug into a white and fluffy carpet that felt strongly of cleaning particals. I shuffled foreword exhaustedly, my light pink silky pajamas seeming to crying for me to not change. Reality seemed to smack me across the face, making my light blue eyes widen. In front of me, I was standing in front of a arched mirror, with beautiful wood and diamonds embedded around it. "Can we come in, miss?" A middle aged women asked from behind the wooden door.

Repeating her question with new concern trembling in her hoarse voice which was rigged with her age. "No, A lady needs her privacy." I objected, edging closer to see the mirror. I began to fix my long and silky black hair, combing it out as I furrowed my eyebrows together in pure fear as it gripped my throat, making it close up in sudden fear. I felt my body began to tremble as rough images and memories raced through my jumbled and clouded mind like a sports car on high gear. Please..

          Hopefully father isn't awake.. I gripped my black comb that was clenched tightly in my hand, my breathing coming out more rapidly the more I thought about the middle aged man that was always dressed in a black and white suit that was porportionally balanced and tucked in. His black hair was always gelled and parted to the right side. Of course he always had a black leather suit case that had it's own scars and engravings of being over used. I blinked, shaking my head.

Breathing out once I finished getting ready, I stepped back and gripped my silver door knob tightly. Part of me only wanted to remain holding it, Not to move. I have to.. If I stand here any longer, my feet will be rooted to the ground. I slowly opened the door, making it come to life as it released a long and low squeak. "Oh, hey."

           Alex's POV: I was standing in the middle of the wide halloway, the bright red carpet smooth and evenly alined under my black dress shoes. A pretty girl with fair pale skin and straight black hair that fell over her shoulders was standing in front of me. Her light blue eyes peered through her black bangs that fell perfectly over her face. I frowned as jealousy stabbed at me repeatedly, making me lift my hand and grasp my black leather bookbag strap that was flung over my left arm.

I allowed my nails to dig into it. She think's she's so perfect. It's sickening.. I struggled to keep my face straight and to not wrinkle in disguist like it usually does. She smiled a perfect smile of me, that made my heart wrench in different feelings. "Are you ready to go, baka?" She questioned playfully, extending her hand out to me. I locked my teeth firmly together as her motion caused me to stumble back a few inches, making me loose my balance before quickly regaining it, and a smile.

        I forced a smile and a half hearted laugh that took so much for me to not snap at her, making me choke on my own laugh. The reason I hate Alice Delaine so much is because everyone else does. Everyone else hates her so much... So why can't I? Sure, she might be filthy rich, but she is just here temporarily.

Her father in mine are in a huge company business together.. And he wants to adopt me. Soon, all of this will be mine. I just have to play it safe. "...Right?" Alice asked, glancing over at me. In the corner of my eye, I could see the black and white colors of the maid's outfits as they huddled around her, like bees in a hive.

"Your father is waiting for you." A thick maid said, lifting her one white gloved hand that reaked of cleaning products. Alice nodded once before leading the way down the wide and huge red stairs.  I stopped and removed my foot from the step, hearing a loud sound of the sound of glass crashing onto the staircase. What the was..

After that, there was the sounds of people shouting loudly from below, a man's raspy voice drifting straight up towards us. Alice hesitated beside me, her breathing quick like it always is when we are close to him. "Come on." I said, locking my non occupied arm with her, pulling her foreword down the steps."No way!" She said.

Giving a soft but yet out spoken  yelp of protest, before she allowed her arms to lock around the wooden railing of the fancy staircase. I inhaled inwardly, before tugging her other arm, her small hands slipping from my grasp repeatedly. I looked back over my shoulder as there was the sound of hollow black leather boots on the fancy carpet. A fancy dressed man approached us both with a scorn, his face outlined in wrinkles while his black hair was parted perfectly, the stiff gell shining.

           "Pathetic girl." He said after a long pause, maids allowing themselves to bow their heads as he spoke, not making eye contact. Alice looked away, her black hair falling her pale face as she winced at his ice cold words. I struggled to hold the same shocked and pained expression, even though I felt my lips curl at the end.

He sat down his black leather suit case, allowing it to make a thudding echoing sound around us. Nobody seemed to not even dare breath in his prescence as he let his huge over sized hand rest under her chin, making her head slowly face him. Icy blue eyes, and light green eyes connected, before there was a snicker. A second later, her father allowed his hand to move away from under her chin, making her head hang there. My eyes widened as I saw his hand speed towards her face now. 

             There was a sickening echoing sound of hand meeting skin as I turned my head away at the perfect moment, my long brown hair falling perfectly in my face. I slowly opened my eyes, my thick brown strands blocking any other scenery. Nobody spoke, until there was the sound of her father's voice starting up after he attempted to clear his throat. "I have spoken with many reliable sources. You will be put into foster care for here on out. Afterall, you aren't my child."He said softy.

He smiled carelessly, and in the corner of my eye I could see his black and white suit stand out from the red and brown of the staircase. Alice remained silent, a huge red mark on her delicate pale left cheek with the thin trace of bony fingers and the engravement of the silver rings that her father wore on his hand. . She opened to speak, for only the hand to speed towards her face once more. Her head jerked violently to the left, a soft cry escaping her barely parted lips.

                   "Little girl, don't speak against me. Guards, grab her and take her away." He said, his voice slightly muffled as he turned his back to us a glare visible.

His suit had wrinkles in it, but he calmly pulled it, straightening it up. He cleared his throat and brushed loose dirt off his left shoulder as guards began to march towards us. I stood there silently as the monotoned looking people approached us, their shadows dancing on the fancy painting and drawings in the wide hallway from the left of the staircase. I winced as Alice shoved past me, dropping her white leather bookbag at my feet that made a soft thud sound as it sat there..

She was just a blur of black, red and white as she turned a corner. I dashed after her, struggling not to fall on my face. "Alice!" I called out loudly as I veered to the left where she disappeared. Why in the world is she running? Crazy! Guards was picking up their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter