Tears to heaven

Waiting

 

 Her mom fainted and with her, Yesung's father go to the hospital fast.

 

 When they reach the hospital, they went to the emergency room to check and find out if Yesung is ok.

 

Yesung's appa: Doctor.. I am Mr. Kim Yesung's father How's my son?

Doctor Han: We're very sorry, Mr. Kim.. We tried our best but Mr. Kim Yesung's damage in his head is so serious. We'll bring him urgently to the operating room..

Yesung's eomma: Dad.. No.. This can't be happening.

 

 *After 2 straight hours..*

 

Yesung's appa: How's my son?

Doctor Han: We're very sorry, Mr. Kim.. He's gone..

Yesung's eomma: No doctor... He's still alive!! Go and do something!! I'll pay you the price that you want..

Doctor Han: I'm very sorry, Mrs. Kim..

 

The doctor leaves Mr. and Mrs. Kim hopeless.. Saying that their son is already dead..

 

Yesung's eomma: Dad.. Tell me.. I'm dreaming.. Right? We're both dreaming.."

Yesung's appa: Let's go and see him..

Yesung's eomma: No! He's not dead!! No!

 

 

 Mr. and Mrs. Kim confirmed that Yesung is gone. Her mom never stops on crying. It feels like she'll be loosing her mind.

 

Yesung's appa: Call Heechul and SeoHyun.. Tell them what happened.. Let them go back here.. I'll be processing Yesung's cremation as soon as possible to lessen the hurt to us. Especially you and SeoHyun.

 

She then called SeoHyun and Heechul straight from the Canada to tell them the sad news..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Oh . VERY BROKEN AND SHORT UPDATE. sort of editing, yah know. HAHAHA :)))

mianhaaaaaeeeee!!!!

I promise, I'll work better on the next chaps :D