Finally...

Why are you like this?

 

I woke up really early today. Actually, I did not sleep thinking about all the things that were happening. I can't sleep, any night. When I close my eyes I see his face close to mine saying really rude things. A month ago it was hurtfull, but now, I don't know. Somehow I can't hear what he is saying because im starring at his eyes, his nose, his mouth. He's handsome, bus he's an idiot. He spend all the day with his friends talking about y girls and all that kind of thing.

Well, I get ready and eat my breakfast, and then I go to school. When I arrive I saw him, he was sitting on a table talking with his friends. I was staring at him when one of his friends saw me, but I didn't notice (too distracted). "Sehun, that girl is watching us" Kai said, and then he look at me and I faster turn arround my face. "He didn't saw me" I thought hiding my face behind a book. Then someone hit my book so that fell on the ground. Too late to hide, "Who are you looking at" it was Sehun, that bullie.

My eyes whidened and I was frozen there. He grabbed my collar and make me stand un pushing me against the wall. "How many times I got to tell you that I hate when you look at me? Or I have to be more rude?" he said thightening my right wrist. " S-st-op please" you said. A tear fell from my eyes, I have never cried when he bullies me, but I couldn't resist no more, because, somehow, I love him. When he saw it, something unexpected happened. His eyes widened and he stopped "Sorry...s-sorry".

Saying those word he leave me and run away. I chase him, of course. I found him in the empty gym, lying on the floor. "Oh Sehun?" I quietly said as he look at me. "Please go away" he told me, "I-i can't" i nervously said  ".....Because I.... like you.....". Then he stand up really faster and looked at me. "And now you say it...babo". He run to me and thightly huged me saying "You can't imagine how long I has been waiting for you. Mianhe, mianhe". He said as he grab me by my waist and gave me a passionate kiss. "Sorry for being a fool, please. I thought if I bullie you, you will never know that I love you, all because I thought you didn't love me....Mianhe.." he said looking at the floor. "Sehun...." he looked up "it's okay, I forgive you. Let's just forget everything and start again." We both smile and took hands. "Finally..." he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This maknae makes me go crazy!!! Hope you liked it. Bye :3   (sorry, I know it was too short)