First

Idol x Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISPATCH NEWS!

DIAMOND'S NAERI AND VIXX'S LEO SPOTTED HAVING DINNER TOGTHER IN ITAEWON LAST NIGHT! THIS NEWS WAS CONFIRED BY SM ENT. THIS MORNING!

~

"Dajung-ah! Can you help me with my skinny please?" Seolhee, the leader shouted for help from the fitting room. ''Naeri-ah...aren't you nervous?'' my older member, Wonmi asked as I get my make-up done. "About what?''. ''Yah! We are going to shoot the talk show with them today! Don't you remember?" said her again.

Gosh! That's right! Today we're are going to shoot a talk show called 'Healing Camp' with VIXX. Of course Leo would come along. Curiousness about what would happen later is running in my mind. What reaction, how to answer and what kind of question would they ask later on are some of my biggest concern right now.

''Boni-unnie! Does JellyFish Ent. give their words about their relationship yet?" asked Dajung to our manager who just came in the dressing room. ''Yeah, they decided to let these love birds have their relationship smoothly" she answered with her signature sweet smile. ''Good for you Naeri-ah!'' ''Congrats main vocal!''. ''Thanks unnie!'' I thanked them for their blessings. ''But Naeri-ah, if the MC ask you about your relationshio..how are you going to answer it?''. ''Well, I still don't have the clue yet" Seolhee unnie asked me as if she can read my mind.

~

As we arrived in the waiting room of the SBS variety department, we were given a stack of papers on the scripts and the flow of the show. All the staffs are busy preparing for the show. Checking the lighting, the mic and also the camera. It was chaos in the room as well. Some members are busy with their outfits and some are busy fixing our make-up.

Suddenly I heard some loud noise coming from the door. Of course it was the dork trio Ken, Ravi and N's voice. All of them enters the room and greet us before taking a seat at the couch behind us.

''Yah...isn't it weird to have these love birds in a room and pretending not to know each other? What do you think Naeri-ah?'' teased Hyuk, the maknae who has the same age as mine. ''Han Sang Hyuk! You better shut up before I kick you out!'' I said to him with my red tomatoes cheeks. The whole room teased me at my reddening face including Leo. I don't know what to do, so I hid my face in my palms.

~ting ting~

I took my ringing phone an unlock it. I saw a Kakao Talk message from Leo oppa who is busy on his phone through the reflection of my mirror.

L: Jagiya~ Are you okay?

N: Erm...I'm fine

L: But you does not look like it ;(

N: I'm fine~ Don't worry okay^^

L: Remember that I'll always be there for you okay? Fighting Jagiya~

N: Fighting oppa^^~

L: Saranghaeyo~

N: Nado saranghae >///<

After the short conversation, I finally get a great motivation to go through this big process of idolxidol relationship. Even though I've seen so many idol couples broke up because of the fear of losing their fans who does not want them to be in a relationship. As f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter