Nightmare.

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wanted to scream, to throw that man out of his house, to go to sleep and wake up to find that nothing of this was real, but he couldn't.

The voice on his head was getting louder, saying things he couldn't understand. He was feeling like his sanity was slipping out of his grasp.

"Like I told you, you're the reincarnation of my servant, so, your duty is collecting the souls of the ones that made a contract with me." Lemarohn talked once more, walking to a chair and sitting gracefully on it.

"I-I'm not killing anyone..." He managed to say between pants.

"You don't have to technically kill, you're going to extract the souls and bring it to me" He continued, ignoring the fact that the man was suffering "The soulless body eventually die in almost natural circumstances."

"I-I w-won't do that..." The idea of killing some innocent people was horrible.

"Oh, but I'm afraid you don't have a choice" He grinned "The power, along with the voice and appearance won't disappear until you complete the duty."

Seung Hyun's wide eyes looked in disbelief at him, he was going to be killed if someone saw him like that.

"You have abilities, of course, use them to your benefit, all your predecessors were smart enough to move without being catch so don't let them down" He smiled again.

"Y-You're so disgusting..." He didn't even imagine doing something like that.

"I'm a demon and you're too, get used to it" He stood up "Producing a brown book from his robe and extending it to Seung Hyun "Names are going to appear in here every day, you'll know how to find them. I'll be waiting for my soul."

"No!" He screamed, refusing to take it but feeling his arm moving by its own "I won't kill innocent people!" He felt like crying when his hand touched the leather cover.

"They're not innocent!" The demon laughed "They made a contract with me long ago; I love how they think they are safe. When they think that, they're doomed."

That didn't matter, he didn't have the right to kill them.

"Now, you better go for the first name. I don't think you want your precious Ji Yong to see you like this."

At the mention of him, he tensed, scared for his boyfriend's safety "D-Don't hurt him..."

"I won’t, at least for now." He smirked, knowing the weak point of him already.

Seung Hyun let out a strangled scream before he pressed his forehead to the floor.

Move...

Obey...

He was starting to understand the voice and knew that it had the power to control him.

With trembling hands, he took the book, opening it to look for the said name.

Kim Hwan.

Reading the name caused the voice on his head to get stronger, he felt his body tensing before a rush of strength and adrenaline coursed through his veins, eliminating the weakness and making him to stand up.

"Just trust in what you have inside, it's going to be better for you." He heard Lemarohn say "Go, servant, I'll be waiting for my soul."

One moment he was standing in front of them and, in the next, he was moving through the darkness of the streets, using every single alley and spot without light to reach an unknown place.

He felt like a ghostly entity, seeing his body moving by its own, like being trapped on his own body without having the chance of controlling it. He saw how he arrived to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter