Chapter 1 The Encounter

Charismax2

I was wondering around Starship High looking for my homeroom and the students around me were making a huge fuss over something. 'Hm... I wonder why everyone is making a huge fuss so early in the morning... Is it because they're trying to look for me since I'm the new transfer student? I've heard that people don't normally get to easily transfer into this school like I have.' I thought as I walked along the halls. I was about to ask someone for help when someone bumped into me, making me take a few steps to the side. 'What a jerk.' I thought as I straightened myself up and took a step forward only to bump into someone else. I looked up to see a guy that was with a group of six other guys.

"Sorry and Excuse my charisma." The guy who I bumped into appologised.

I smirked at his appology and replied, "Sorry too. And... Only if you excuse mine."

He and his group looked at me in shock as everyone around us gasped.

"You know, you're really something else. Do you know who you're dealing with here girly?" He asked cockily.

I crossed my arms and cocked my head to the side, "I get that a lot. And no, I don't. But neither do you so we're even."

We glared at each other until the warning bell rang, causing everyone that was watching scurry to their classes and one of the guy's friends tapped his shoulder and whispered somthing into his ear as I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest.

I raised an eyebrow and he began to introduce himself, "Name's Jooheon."

"Minnie." I replied with just my first name and flipped my bangs out of my face.

"I bet we'll be seeing each other soon Minnie." Jooheon commented which caused me to look at him weirdly.

"What makes you think that?" I questioned him.

He leaned closer to my face and whispered in a very serious tone, "You wont be able to escape me, that's why."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked away to resume my search.

He and his friends left while laughing to each other and I was finally able to find the class I was looking for after a few minutes. 'So much for getting to class on time' I thought as I sighed and then perked up and walked in.

"I'm sorry for being late. My name is Wang Minnie and I'm the new transfer student." I bowed and introduced myself to the teacher and class full of confidence and charisma.

"You're excused Miss Wang. I'm your homeroom teacher Mr. Kim, nice to meet you." He smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Kim and please, call me Minnie." I beamed and bowed in respect.

"Your seat is next to Jooheon." He said as he nodded and pointed in the direction of my seat.

'Please don't tell me-' My thoughts were cut off when I turned around and Jooheon was called to me, "You sit with me girly."

I rolled my eyes and smirked as I walked towards my seat and the other students were whispering about my earlier encounter with Jooheon in the hall.

"I bet you must be dying from excitement from sitting next to me." Jooheon whispered to me.

"Your charisma doesn't affect me like it does to those fangirls of yours  so stop being so cocky around me please and thank you." I sassily whispered back.

He just smirked at me," Soon enough you'll be loving this cocky side of mine." He replied as he stretched in his seat and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah right. The day I fall for you is the day that you have more charisma than I do and that's not gonna happen." I calmly replied.

"Then get ready cuz it's going to happen. I'm going to Tresspass all over your heart whether you like it or not." He smirked at me before putting his attention back on Mr. Kim.

 

Please comment what you think of this first chapter because I might alter the second chapter I have written based on your guys' feedback. And also, I was thinking of just keeping this down to two chapters but idk anymore so tell me what you think.