When I looked at you.

Starting over again.

 

You know why I like you? I don't really know. The first time I saw you? Your such blunt person. I don't really like you. You are not my ideal type. 

I don't even recognize you as my lover. Let's rewind some memories we shared. 

Remember how we dated? the place that I often stop by, during the time I was hurting?

We laugh unstopable  for almost an hour. You comforted me to my hell times. 

You became my solid rock during the painful moment in life. The first time I open up about my family was the time i came across to your heart. 

I nearly cried that time. But I was smiling. I wanted to be strong in front of you. 

Though I knew you as a strong person. 

 

Do you remember how we first eat out? I couldn't barely imagine how we came up to this position. 

We we're inloved as you looked at me. I see my future on you. You see me as your emature and yet lovable wife too. 

Your gesture shows how much you loved me. You cooked for me, even if it's a hard routine for both us, and you let me sleep in your arms.  

Until today, We barely see each other's face. You dont wanna looked at me, your not smiling at me, you dont wanna talk to me and I'm still, up until now, braver as ever, facing you. 

Looking at you and smiling at you. I dont feel the pain of you telling how cruel I am to you. but the pain you brought me while telling me

"I only want to you, nothing is more than that" broke my heart. My world struck for a moment. I couldn't breath while shalowing my tears because of what I heard. 

You gave me a lot of words that broke my heart but this one is my deepest cut. I dont love you anymore, "You said' 

and I die for the second time around. I almost die hearing every words you said and you tell me, I dont have a feelings? 

I almost prayed, I don't have it. I prayed to keep away the feelings that I have for you. 

I prayed to be in an accident we're I'll suffer amnesia, and never return my memory back. 

I prayed, I shouldn't have meet you and that If insisted to stay at my mom's side. I would have a happy life. 

Less stress, Less Hurt, Less Pain and none of you. You knocked me out to the point that I couldn't stand anymore. 

Now, tell me, Am I really cruel to you. If you say so, How about you? 

You killed me with every words you say, Don't you know that? 

Well definitely, Everything is enough for me. I had enough from you and I don't deserved this. 

I'll start my life alone now, without you. I decided to be what I really wanted to be. 

I will never care for you just the same way I did to you in the past. 

I will never loved you in a way the I almost gave everything to you. 

I will never, allow you to hurt me again. 

I'll start my life happy and free without you. 

Thank you for the shared memories. for making me happy in a short time. 

You've been such a great person to me. :) Thank you for doing that.