Red Eye

The Dark Fate

"Oh My God! " stated Leo shocked

All of them stare straight into Min Hee eyes making Min Hee uncomfortable.

"What?!! Look i'm sorry for what i did but can you guys not be so shocked ! " said Min Hee.

" O-Oh s-sorry ! " Hongbin stuttered.

" N-no its okay dear, but don't drink it again..promise me! " Ken slowly approach her and made a pinky promise.

" Okay, i won't ever touch that drink again, promise...now can you guys please get out !! " Min Hee said while pushing them to the door.

" Whoa! okay,okay," said Hyuk.

*Bamm* The door was shut by Min Hee and they haven't overcome their shock yet. 

" We need to talk, all of us, RIGHT NOW ! " N said while the others agree..

____________________________________

Min Hee took a long shower and came out of the bathroom.

" Whoo, that was very good !" while she hairdry her hair, she sit and scan her face , not realizing anything..

"  There's nothing on my face...why they stare at me so long, i thought there must be something weird on my face but there's none..oh well let it be!''

She hums cheerfully and head out to the garden. She really like to play at her tree house that was build by vixx. 

" Hello everyone! i'm back...come on, let's have some tea " She said as she pour imaginary tea to her imaginary friend. She notice something different about her own body but she just shrug it off. Min Hee plays there until its time to have dinner.

_______________________________

" wth was that ??!! why does...," ravi cursed and stoped his sentence

" how can she have...red eyes? " hongbin continue what ravi wanted to say

" it's the first time i saw a human eyes from light brown to...crimson red " hyuk continue " it's just that i-it's imposible...right guys?" hyuk asked them.

" it suppose to be impossible unless she's a vampire...but if she is...her fangs and wings should grow by now...she's already 13 " ken said.

" yeah..she's not a vampire " Leo state

N is being the most quite one at the corner of the room...

" I think i know something !" N finally said a word.

" What is it ?! " hyuk asked desperately so does the others.

N begin his explanation with a deep sigh.

" It goes like this...The head of this clan told us that we have to protect this girl,right? He only told you guys that. The truth is, she is the girl that we have to protect with our lives. That's because she is special...she have a mysterious power. The head said that if someone drink her blood, they will receive some kind of energy but no one know what it trully is. She also have the sweetest blood in the world which can tempt every single vampire in the world and they could lose their sanity if overdosed.That's why she's sweet yet so dangerous. When she turns 18, that's where her power awaken fully. But when she first tasted blood, the first stage of her power start to show up...her eyes turn red until 3 days end. We have to be careful...she will attract vampires with her red eyes and scent. Only the vampires can see her red eyes. We can't let her be kidnapped by the bad vampire,they also wanted this child so bad. She hold the key to a succesfull clan...once kidnapped, we don't know what will happen," N finally ended his explanation.

" Wow! She's THAT special ?! " ravi said.

" I-I don't know ?! Why WE have to protect her ?" hyuk exclaimed.

" We are the strongest right now...and we blend well in human community, that's why," N continue..

" We have to be extra careful around her...she tempts every single vampire, like i said " N warned them

" Okay!" everyone answer unisonly.. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello again guys! so the '' secret " has been told...

What will happen after this??...keep reading okay *wink wink*

anyway please comment below so i can improve *maybe..i hope so*

sorry for any error or mistakes