Hakyeon's Starlight Experience

Hakyeon's Starlight Experience

Hakyeon's POV : 

Hakyeon was preparing his things for his job as an MC at Show! Music Core. Today was special though, it was the day that he was going to sit in the audience with the Starlights and watch VIXX LR's performance. The Starlights didn't know though and it was going to fun to surprise them and be able to meet and see them. He finished preparing and went out to the car.

He arrived at the studio and the first thing he saw were the Starlights waiting outside. There were so many of them and he couldn't hide how happy he was at seeing them and seeing their support for VIXX LR. He got checked and even put on ship card just for them and them he started giving out the banners and stickers that he had personally prepared. He made sure that he spoke to each Starlight and gave each Starlight a banner and sticker personally because there weren't many moments where he could do this and spend time with the Starlights so he wanted to enjoy it. It was soon over though and he had given them out to each Starlight there and he had to go and get ready for MC recording. He said goodbye to the Starlights and said that he would see them again later.

He went inside the waiting room and started to learn the fan chant for Beautiful Liar. He had gotten the hang of it (mostly) when Taekwoon and Wonshik came in. He joked around with Wonshik on camera and before he could do anything else, they were called away and he had to keep practicing. By the time it was time for the actual recording he was pretty confident with the fan chant and it would help to have that Starlights there with him.

Before the actual recording started, he tried to get Taekwoon and Wonshik's attention but it seemed like they couldn't see him. He saw Taekwoon trying to find him but it seemed like he wasn't able to. They tried to but couldn't find him before they had to start. It didn't mean that he stopped trying though. The Starlights even tried to help him but to no avail, why were they so unaware? He had fun watching the performance with the Starlights and it was an experience he wouldn't forget anytime soon. Soon it was time for VIXX LR to say goodbye and thanks to some of the Starlights, Taekwoon was actually able to spot Hakyeon. He smiled before asking him why he was there. Hakyeon was happy to be noticed though and let it slide. VIXX LR said goodbye and he left to go meet them backstage. 

As soon as he saw them, he scolded them playfully for being so unaware. Wonshik tried to get away and it worked because Hakyeon's eyes soon landed on his boyfriend and his attention was diverted. He started scolding Taekwoon instead and his actions worked, they made him smile and laugh. As soon as the cameras were off. Hakyeon hugged him and whispered that he did a good job (in the privacy of their waiting room of course). Taekwoon blushed and hid his face as Hakyeon laughed. Some things will never change.

They sat down on the couch to talk and Taekwoon leaned his head on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon talked about the performance and how good it was however he mostly talked about before and after the performance where he could see Taekwoon trying to find him. Especially the part where he called out his name. Taekwoon used his position to his advantage and hid his face in Hakyeon's shoulder so he couldn't see his face. Hakyeon just laughed even more. He got a whispered response in return before Taekwoon hid his face once again. He was used to this and with all that was going on with their busy schedules times like this were rare and so he tried to enjoy it as much as possible. He was just happy seeing him smile and being by his side. He was going to enjoy this for as long as he could. 


This is my second story and written very quickly because I wanted to get the idea down so I don't know how good this is but I hope you guys like it.  ^ - ^ All comments/critisims are welcome. ^ - ^ This is in Hakyeon's POV but please comment if you want one from Taekwoon's POV.  ^ - ^