ƬƛԼЄƝƬ (Dream High 2 Fan Fiction) - One Shot

ƬƛԼЄƝƬ (Dream High 2 Fan Fiction)

Main Characters under an Acting Name

JB - JB (GOT7)

jb.jpg

Siwoo - Seojoon

park-seojoon.jpg


Yoojin - Jinwoon (2AM)

dh2w12.jpg


Rian - Jiyeon (T-ARA)

tara-jiyeon-dream-high-2-4.jpg

Haesung - Kang Sora

Shin-Hae-Sung-dream-high-2-29620795-640-

Supporting Characters under an Acting Name

U-Bong - Jr. (GOT7)

16852823.jpeg


Soondong - Soyoung (Former Member of After School)
 

tumblr_lz63ygOl2N1r7ozfto1_500.jpg

 

 

ƬƛԼЄƝƬ (Dream High 2 Fan Fiction)

 

I don't remember anything before one year ago, when I woke up, only being able to remember my name, my age, and my family. My father has sent me off to Kirin Art School, thinking it would do be some good. I didn't think I'd get in, but I did, even though the year as already started. They said I'd have to share a room. I guess I'm okay with that, just as long as they're not...well...awful, I guess is a more appropriate word than the ones in my head. I might as well explain to you what I do know and remember about myself. My name is Nari, and I'm 18 years old. I have thick black hair that falls in loose curls around my shoulders, a full block fringe, chocolate brown eyes, and fair skin. I have wide hips, a large burst, and a small waist. I believe it's called an "hourglass figure". I can sing, yes, I can dance, but I excel the most at playing the violin and the guitar. As I was standing outside of Kirin Art School, I thought to myself, what am I doing here? I don't the talent to compete with the kids. They'll all be so much better than me. At the time, I didn't realize that idols came to this school as well...man, was I out of my league...

I stood in my uniform, embarrassed and shy as Miss Hyun introduced me to everyone.
"We have a new student everyone! Now, this girl passed our tests flawlessly and may I just say that she has much talent."
I blushed.
"S-She's joking." I muttered.
"What's your name again?" Miss Hyun asked carelessly.
I blinked at her.
"Nari. My name is Nari."
I turned back to the other students and waved slightly.
"Heya!"
I heard someone gasp sharply and I turned to him.
"Ah, this is JB." Miss Jisoo said. "And of course, Siwoo will be leaving soon, and then there is HershE."
I stared at JB.
"JB...?" Why did that name ring a bell? "Oh right! You're from Eden, right? My little sister loves you. Especially Siwoo."
But that wasn't it. I didn't know it was, but his fame wasn't what was making me rack my brains for memories. I shook my head, maybe I was just being stupid. I should forget about it. Then I felt my heart sink. Wait, idols? How am I supposed to graduate with the grade I want, with them making me look like just some wannabe. Two girls walk up to me after Miss Hyun has gone back to her office and I cower away from them shyly.
"Hey, don't be scared! Wow, you're really shy, aren't you? I'm Haesung. This is Soondong." One of them grinned.
I smiled.
"I'm sorry, I'm wary about new people. You see, I-I have amnesia. I don't remember anything before a year ago. I just woke up...in bed, my nose broken, my eyes black, and my wrist also broken..." I sighed.
"Oh god! What happened?" Soondong gasped.
I stared at her.
"I-I can't remember...I have amnesia." I repeated.
Haesung shook her head.
"Ignore her. So, how come you're here? And why so late?"
"My dad thinks it'll do me some good." I shrugged.
"Ah, well, my dad hates me being here." Haesung bit her lip and I laughed.
"You went against his wishes? I don't think I've ever gone against my dad's wishes. Well, I guess that's a good thing, my sister did that once, and he beat her. I might have defied him, but I don't remember." I said.
"So...what can you do? Can you sing? Or dance? Or play an instrument?" Haesung said, changing the subject.
I giggled.
"I play the violin. But I can sing and dance."
"Show us!" Soondong begged.
I looked at the thoughtfully, then nodded. I've got my violin here, so I might as well!

As the backing tape places, I pull the bow across the fairly tight strings, and a sweet sound fills the practice room. I then proceed to sing Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts". My family could never understand how I sang and played the violin at the same, but it was the best thing I could do. They didn't understand how I learnt the violin in one year either. The truth is that the violin helped me keep living, helped me learn everything all over again, helped me feel again. I didn't notice Siwoo and JB standing outside in the hall, listening, I didn't notice the students outside, watching through the windows. When I'd finished the song, and I blushed as suddenly everyone outside started clapping and cheering, including Haesung and Soondong.
"Th-Thanks."
When everyone had finally left, and Haesung and Soondong had gone to get something to eat, I turned and slowly put my violin away carefully.
"You're talented. You sounded very good."
I spun around in surprise. Siwoo grinned.
"Did I scare you?"
"A-A little."
"Why do you stutter so much?" Siwoo asked. "A pretty, talented girl like you should be confident. Especially with that sound you just made. It was very beautiful." Siwoo smiled.
I smiled shyly back.
"Thank you."
"There we go! No stuttering, got it? Otherwise I'll have to have a little talk with you. You can trust everyone here! Except Rian, don't trust her." Siwoo winked teasingly and I giggled.
JB was glaring at I Siwoo and I looked at him curiously.
"You look angry."
"You should respect me, don't speak to me like that." JB snapped.
I blinked, surprised and hurt.
"I-I'm sorry..."
"JB, what are you playing at? Can't you see she's freaked out already? Don't make it worse!" Siwoo hissed.
I picked up my violin case and walked into JB and Siwoo, pushing them away forcefully. I didn't know where the sudden anger came from, but being spoken to like that...it made me livid.
"Hey! Nari!" Siwoo called after me. I ignored him completely and made my way to the doors to outside. I was leaving this school for an afternoon, meeting everyone...the constant overwhelming urge to slap JB for no reason...I had to get away from it for a bit. I hadn't even been there for long, but I just had to get rid of everything.

As I sat in the cafe, many thoughts flew around my mind. Why did he snap at me like that? What did I do? Does he hate me for some reason? I've never met him before, have I? And then I remembered Siwoo and I smiled dreamily. He is very handsome, and he was really nice to me. I wonder why...he seemed to really like my song...maybe he just fell sorry for me. Or does he really like me?
"Hey, aren't you Nari? The new girl?"
I look up.
"I guess...depends what you're talking about. Who are you?"
"I'm U-Bong." The guy grinned, sitting down opposite me.
"Hi." I muttered.
"So, why are you not in school?"
"I could say the same about you." I said quietly.
U-Bong laughed.
"You could. I was bored. What about you?"
"Stressed." I said.
"Ah, stress is a common thing at Kirin Art School. Ever since the competition, there's been constant stress and tension amongst the students." U-Bong sighed.
"Why?"
"That doesn't matter. Just stay away from JB, alright? If you form a friendship with him, you'll only get hate of a fair amount of the students. They stole our dorms." U-Bong added in explanation.
I bit my lip.
"I doubt I'll be forming any kind of friendship with JB."
"Why?"
"Because every time I see him, I just want to slap him, and about fifteen minutes ago, he shouted at me for asking why he looked angry." I bowed my head.
U-Bong clenched his fists.
"Ignore him. He's an idiot. He thinks he's amazing because he's an idol. He's not, believe me. Come on, let me take you somewhere."
"Where?" I asked suspiciously.
"To see Yoojin perform on the streets, he's really good." U-Bong grinned enthusiastically.
He held out his hand and I dithered, unsure. His eyes were soft and trustworthy, so I slowly took his hand and U-Bong gently pulled me outside and through the streets. We leant against some railing and looked down at Yoojin. U-Bong was right, he was good. His voice sent pleasurable shivers up my spine and I smiled, closing my eyes. The slow, gentle strumming ran through my mind, heart and body, and I felt as if I was flying. The music was beautiful. Once the song was over, and I skipped down the steps and stood in front of him, my hands clasped behind my back, and my lips curled into a small, cute smile. Yoojin looked up.
"What?"
"You sounded amazing." I said softly.
Yoojin blushed but looked confused.
"Thanks?"
"I'm the new girl at Kirin Art School." I reminded him.
"Ah! I remember you now! Haesung seems really taken with you. And I heard you play the violin and sing...I see why Miss Hyun said you were talented." Yoojin complimented me, grinning.
I smiled proudly.
"Thank you."
"I'm finished here for the day, why don't we make our way back to the school? Slowly?" Yoojin suggested.
I bit my lip but nodded slightly.
"Okay."
As we made our way back to school, Yoojin told me about what had happened between him and JB. I felt myself feeling mixed feelings towards the talented yet cold hearted singer. I felt a strong hatred towards him, but I also felt a deep respect for him. 
"So...I heard he and Rian went out." I said.
U-Bong and Yoojin stared at me.
"What?"
"You didn't know?" I frowned. "I heard of my cousin, who's a trainee at Oz Entertainment. Listen, just forget about it, alright? Don't say anything to him about it, yeah?"
The guys nodded and I took a deep breath as we stepped into the school.
"Well, are you coming to class? It's dancing first, right? You might as well come with us." U-Bong said quickly.
I shrugged.
"Sure. Who's the dance teachers?"
"Don't scream but...Miss Hyun." Yoojin winced.
I grimaced and pretended to scream, making Yoojin and U-Bong laugh. I felt somehow confident in front of U-Bong and Yoojin, in a way, almost relaxed. We slipped into the practice room and I quickly went over to Haesung and Soondong, who were standing at the front next to Siwoo and JB.
"Hey," Haesung whispered, "where did you go?"
"Out." I answered. "With Yoojin and U-Bong."
"Ooh la, la." Soondong teased. "Did you have fun?"
"I watched Yoojin play his guitar and sing...he's really talented. His voice is beautiful." I murmured softly.
"Really?" Haesung sounded surprised.
"Oh shut up, you're making me feel sick. He's got not talent, and you haven't either, probably." JB snarled.
I stared at him. Suddenly I felt so angry, all my old shyness flew out of the window, and I punched him on his nose, hard. I punched him so hard, I gave him a nose bleed.
"Miss Nari!" Miss Hyun screamed sharply. "What do you think you're doing? Get to the principals office right now!"
I bowed my head, feeling my face going red.
"Yes Miss Hyun."
"I can't believe you'd do such a thing...JB, are you okay?" Miss Hyun was fussing over JB and it made me sick to my stomach. I turned to look at JB and found him watching me, his eyes watering slightly, and pinching his nose, trying to stop the bleeding. I didn't feel one ounce of guilt. Why should I? He insulted me. He deserved it.

"Nari, why did you do it? You're lucky I'm a friend of your fathers, otherwise you'd have been expelled without batting an eyelid." Principal shook his head, sighing.
I suddenly burst into tears.
"You have no idea what I've had to go through, Principal. When I lost my memory, I had to redo everything. When I was getting better, I kept having these dreams, about a man with a blurred out face. I danced with him in the most romantic way...my parents say it was probably a memory trying to be remembered...but what if I was in love with him, principal? What if he loved me? I'll never see him again...and if I do, I won't remember him. I've put in so much time to become what I am today. I've put in so much effort to get good at singing, and dancing and playing the violin, and when someone bad mouths my ability...I get angry...I get scared I've lost who I am...so I hit him. He insulted me. So I hit him."
Principal was glaring behind me.
"You owe this girl much, JB."
I spun around and stared at JB, who was standing in the doorway, his head bowed.
"W-What? Why does he owe me?"
"Go to President Lee's office, he wants to speak to you." Principal said quietly.
I blinked.
"But Principal..."
"I said go!"
I pushed past JB, and when I did, I felt his hand gently glide past mine and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I looked at him and took in the tissues in his nose to stop it from bleeding anymore. I suddenly felt guilty. I didn't know why, but I felt bad for him. The way he looked at me...it was as if he was sorry, as if he wanted to say it, but just couldn't get the words out. I made my way to President Lee's office and knocked lightly on the door.
"Come in!" President Lee called.
I walked in nervously and sat down, my head bowed so he couldn't see my embarrassed face
"President Lee, I'm sorry I..."
"Principal has saved your education, Nari. You owe him a lot." President Lee said coldly.
"I know sir, I---"
"Look at me, Nari." President Lee said sharply.
I looked up and met his eyes. He gasped.
"Nari...what are you doing here?"
I frowned.
"What are you on about?"
"Don't...don't you remember?"
"Remember what? Oh for gods sake, why does everyone keep talking like this? Of course, you don't know, do you?" I got up sharply.
"I don't know what?" President Lee frowned.
"I lost my memory a year ago. I don't remember anything." I said coldly.
President Lee blinked.
"You don't remember...Go to you room, now, quickly, you're not expelled, but don't ever do that again, got it?"
I nodded and pulled the door open quickly, I hurried out...and ran straight into JB. I blushed and avoided his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry about before...you just hurt me...I-I reacted irrationally."
JB didn't answer me, he just pushed past me and went into President Lee's office silently. I watched him go. That bastard, I apologised to him, and he didn't even acknowledge me! Ugh, I wish I'd never met him! Anyway, I should be practicing. I have a dancing test tomorrow, to gauge where I am on the "dancing level". Ugh...that reminds me of my dream...
I keep having these dreams...about me and this man. I have so much fun in these dreams. His voice is echoey and his face is blurred, but every night something new happens. Last night I dreamt of us dancing together. Every now and then he'd correct me, and we'd laugh together, and then it changed, to a bedroom. I fell down onto the bed with the man, pulling his top off. I had ran my hands up his chest and he'd leant down to kiss me, and then I woke up, cursing.
I walked into the practice room, leaving the door slightly and put my CD into the player. I pressed play, and stood in front of the mirror, my back to the door. I was supposed to be dancing with a partner, who we'd choice on the day, but for now, I had to practice on my own, imagining a partner there. I moved my hips to the beat, and moved my feet and body elegantly. Then I crossed my feet, which I'd always struggled with, and I felt myself going off balance, I gasped sharply as I fell over, then I stopped. Just like that, in mid air. I felt somebody's arm my waist, and the other around my shoulders, supporting me. I felt the person's breath next to my ear.
"Keep your eyes closed, and trust me." He whispered.
I recognised that voice, but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was. I let him steady me back onto my feet and he gently took my hips one hand. He slowly guided my body, and with his other hand, softly made my arms move with him. Soon we were dancing close and romantically.
"Turn around and dance with me just like you have just done." He murmured.
I turned around and rested one hand on his shoulder, my eyes still closed. He wrapped one arm around my waist and with the other gently my cheek. I ran a hand up his chest, just like I was supposed to do for the dance.
"Open your eyes." He said ever so quietly.
I slowly opened my eyes.
"JB..." I whispered.
"Surprised?" JB asked softly.
I nodded and JB laid a hand on my cheek. I held his hand and sighed.
"Why are you doing this? You should hate me...I've been here barely a day, and I've already caused you loads of trouble."
JB tilted his head.
"You need to remember, Nari. You need to remember me. Nari...I love you."
I gasped sharply and backed away from him, falling to the floor. Suddenly everything came back to me.
I cried out desperately.
"JB! Please, please let me go! Let me go to JB! Please stop it!"
The men in black suits pushed me to the floor and JB screamed as one held a gun to my head.
"Why are you doing this? Please, just let her go! She doesn't deserve this! I'm sorry Nari...please..."
"I love you..." I whispered. "I love you..."
The last thing I heard was the noise of the gun shot, and JB's desperate scream.
"Nari!"


I stared up at JB.
"You...you're the one in my dreams..."
Suddenly everything makes sense. His anger when Siwoo flirted with me, his malicious comment when I praised Yoojin's talent. He was jealous...and scared he'd lose me. Again.
"Those dreams, Nari, they're not just dreams, they actually happened. They're memories. Of us" JB kneeled down next to me and took my hand.
"But why did he...who tried to...?" I whispered, confused.
"President Lee tried to get you killed, because you were going out with me. You were so good for me, Nari. He was getting worried I'd quit, because you'd tell me what they do, and why they do it. I never thought they'd do it to you. I got you in so much danger, and I can't believe you could have gotten killed because of me. You probably hate me." Suddenly JB burst into tears and he tried to hide his face in his hands. I watched him and suddenly all the love I felt for him before...came flooding back.
"Oh JB...I love you so, so much, and I could never hate you. Forgive me for forgetting you. Forgive me for hurting you. I'll never do it again. Please, just don't be so hard on yourself, it's not your fault." I murmured.
I prised his hands away from his face and squeezed them tightly. I kissed his lips softly.
"Kiss me, JB. Forget the rules, and love me again, just like you did before."
"I never stopped loving you..." JB murmured, leaning forward. We fell down onto the floor, kissing, our eyes closed, and suddenly...
I remembered.

 

xXxAngelKpopGirlxXx