See you later America, Welcome Korea

My 2 Shikshins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A white sand is touching her feet as she walks along the shore of a beach that she is not familiar with, she witness how the sun set with pink and blue coloured sky and the ocean with no end. She is just staring to the majestic view while she walk,

 

“Ouch” a deep voice wince as her fall on the white sand

 

“ohhh I’m sorry . . . I didn’t see you there.” As this angelic voice said to the person the she believe resting her back to the white sand and . . .. sleeping? probably. As this girl stand and bow 90 degrees to the woman who just bump because she is busy on being space out to the majestic view of the ocean as she walks along the shore.

 

“No, Its ok . . . hmmm it doen’t really hurt so. . . . yeahhh.” The latter said while scratching her nape as feeling she due to a gorgeous woman in front of her is talking to her, not to mention her angelic voice that suits to her. Then a moment of silence followed, the standing woman is looking directly to ground because she don’t understand why she feel so shy in front of the gorgeous woman and the latter is looking to the ocean and can’t afford to look at the gorgeous standing lady in front of her. She don’t understand why she felt so awkward in spite of being a lively personality.

 

“hmmm . . . is it ok if I accompany you while you walk along to the shore?” the sitting woman bravely said as she wanted to know the woman and she don’t want this woman just walk along to the shore alone as the sun is soon to set.

 

“yeahhh sure.” Then the latter replied to her with her angelic voice.

 

The two women is now walking side by side in a very slow pacing as they enjoy the solidarity of the beach. Then both of them are too shy to initiate a conversation, the one is because she is afraid that the latter won’t like her and also what if she really wanted to walk alone and to be alone. But the latter is just waiting for her to talk to her not because she is bored but surprisingly even they don’t talk, she enjoying the company of the latter. A cool breeze passed through their body as the brunette woman felt cold and she immediately hug herself and rub her side arms to give her body warm. Then the latter notice that the brunette woman is cold, she bravely and slowly put her right arms across to the brunette woman’s shoulder.

A gasped from the brunette woman, for she was shock because of the latter’s sweet gesture. She smile inwardly and feel shy, she can feel her face is burning hot and also the contact of their body with each other is giving her warmth. For the latter she also feel the same, and she cannot look to her straight as they continue to walk and giving warmth to each other. She thought that it is very romantic if someone you love that walking along the shore cuddling or intertwined fingers. A thud sound echoed to their ears that it is like something heavy falls beside them. The brunette woman look to the source of the sound but she didn’t see anything, and followed again by another loud sound and this time she can heard someone’s calling her name. Then for the last time it is very loud voice that she clearly heard her name calling her with a very familiar voice that she very knew and she can feel her body wildly shaking and then

“UNNIE!” as she stirred and suddenly jump out of her seat, then she realise that she was just dreaming and she remembered that she is going to the airport. She adjusted the vision of her eyes as she saw her younger sister who is now fuming in anger.

 

“OH MY GOSH UNNIE!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN WAKING YOU UP FOR MANY TIMES??!! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WE ALREADY ARRIVED TO THE AIRPORT???!! Geez. . . unnie, you are very hard to wake up.” Her younger shouted to her while she is outside of the car while her both hands in her hips and her left foot is tapping the ground up and down.

 

“oh. Soojung I am sorry for you having a hard time waking me up. You know that how much I really love sleeping and I just. . . .” The sleepy head woman said to her sister and contemplates if she will tell to the latter if she will say her “romantic” dream. Then her sister is waiting for her,

 

“just what Jessica-unnie?” her little sister intrigue-ly asked her sister. But the latter seems don’t want to tell and pretending to think hard.

 

“ohhh nothing Soojung, well . . . you know I’m gonna miss you and also dad and mom. Sigh* I wish that you can guys come also with me.” Jessica said with a hint of sadness to her little sister and she knows that it is impossible since her family settled here and it is for good. She will just miss them so much, but she don’t have a choice since her family also wanted Jessica to experience their ethnic land. Then the whole Jung family walk Jessica inside the airport and they are in the lobby as they bid good byes to each other.

 

“Sooyeon, please take care and don’t forget to eat regularly and just take it easy ok? You know that we will miss you so much so you better update as via video calls or text messages. And if something’s happened call us immediately.” Jessica’s mother said while she is holding both of her hands and give her peck in cheeks and a hug.

 

“Sooyeon . . . . I know that you are a grown woman now and you know what is right and wrong, so whatever also your mother said to you that is also my message to you, and also you know that you are my princess so if some guys hurt you . . . I will make sure that they cannot even make to hell.” Her over protective father said to her princess and give her a hug.

 

“Dad. . .” Jessica said with unbelief. And Jessica’s mother and Soojung giggle.

 

“Unnie . . . you can bring me some handsome Korean guy if you came back he-“ Soojung said to her older sister while grinning, most likely teasing. Well for Jessica she wants her little sister to be happy but if there is a guy involve she become over protective more than to her father as she cut her little sister.

 

“YAH!! Soojung! How there you ask me that. And for your information I. WILL. NOT. ALLOW. YOU. TO. HAVE. BOYFRIEND. YET. OKAY?  My goodness, Soojung you are too young for that ok . . . geez” Jessica unbelief said to her little sister and more like too demanding. Their parents giggle to their daughters’ interaction, they just very happy for Jessica because she always take care of her sister and also her family.

 

“waee????!!! Unnie~ why you are so over protective . . . you are worse than daddy.” Soojung whine while she stomp her feet like a 7-year old kid and pouted her lips. Their mother and father laugh how Soojung reacted and the way she reply to her sister. Then they heard the announcer that the flight to Seoul, Korea should go to the departure area. And now Jessica execute a big group hug to her family for the last time, her tears fall to her cheeks and she broke the hug and smile.

 

“I’m gonna miss you. Thank you for your ending support. I love you very very very much and I am so lucky to have you as my family.” Jessica said as she wipe her tears and grab her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter