Chapter 17

Moonstruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two weeks. Jessica try her best to gets information about Yoona's sudden break up with her. 

She try to get news from Sunny, but its is hard. What if Yoona's friends knwe they have a relationship they will be both dead.

Jessica have nothing to do. She keep herself from being stress because she have fetus in her womb. She consulted a doctor and want her child grow healthy.

Jessica really wants to told Yoona about the child so she decided to vist Yoona's clinic.
She saw the assistant there.

"Good Afternoon "
Jessica greeted and bow

"Good Afternoon miss, what can I do?"

"I am looking for Ms. Im"
Jessica says happily

"Ms. Im? What do you need from her?"

"I am one of the people who consulted to her"
Jessica lied

"Ah ok wait"
The girl says and went inside 

Adte minute the girl came woth another one.

"Hello I am Eunji, what do you need from Ms. Im"

"I will consult Ms. Im"
Jessica says 

"Do you have rcord here?"

"I went here two weeks ago"
Jessica says

"Ah, sorry to say Ms?"

"Jessica "

"Ms. Jessica sorry to say, but Ms. Im left 2 weeks ago. She go with her wife to US. Her last day was two weeks ago, maybe the same date you visit. After thatvday she left to fly to US"
Eunji explain

Jessica's smile fade. Eunji excuse herself and Jessica start walking. Her world crmble down. She didn't expect to hear this. She is not ready.

Is that the reason why Yoona sleep with her that night? Maybe she just want to say goodbye.

 

 

Jessica leave the clinic. She was so sad. Why? Maybe it is the sign that she really meeds to move on.

" Don't ever think I didn't love you. I will always love you, but we should move on"
That statement of Yoona is keep repeating in Jessica's mind

 

............


Yoona was in the couch. She was working with her laptop. Her phone ring, so she answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yoona"

"Yes"

"How was Yuri?"

"She was fine Hyoyeon unnie. She just have chemotherapy yesterday. She also have a bone marrow transplant "
Yoona says

"Ah ok.. Are you doing well there?"

"Yes unnie... "

"About Jessica unnie. How was she?"

"The last time I saw her she was fine. I told Mrs. Song to always clean the house and wash Her clothes. I ask Mrs. Song and she told me that Jessica don't know that you left"
Hyoyeon explain on the other line

"I still miss her"
Yoona says in a sad tone

"Moving on is not that easy Yoona"

"I know."

"Time would come and you will forget her. Anyway I have to go bye."

Hyoyeon ended the call

Yoona look at the girl in her phone.

"I think forgetting you will never come"
Yoona kiss the girl in her phone

She didn't k ow that her wife is watching her. Yuri saw how inlove Yoona is.


"Why I didn't make you fall like the way she did?"
Yuri asked herself while smiling bitterly

.......................

 

Nicole just got off to her work so she visited her brother Nichkhun at the bar.


She sit in the stool and greeted the guy.

"Hi oppa"

"What brings you here?"
Nickhun asked while serving a drink

"Just want to ask about Yoona. You know I really want to talk to her, but I think she is avoiding me"
Nicole says

"Why?"

"About Jessica "

"Don't try talking to Yoona. You don't know who Yoona is"
Nickhun answerd her sister

"What do you mean?"
Nicole asked in confusion

"When I try to glirt with her wife, she hired a gang tp give me a punishment. I almost died that day remember?"

Nicole think and remember when her brother w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter