Two

I'm Sorry for being A Jerk

"Elsa!"
"Yup! Why?"
"Are you serious? Are you sure that you will never regret about your decision?"
"Yes, I'm serious! And I'll never regret with decision that I already made."
"But, Elsa.."
"Don't worry. I can survive."
"...."
"Just believe me, okay?"
"...."
"For me, please."
"Okay."
"Thanks, Bella!"

"Lee-shi!"
I open my eyes. I straighten my body.
Then I look the teacher who is putting her hand on her waist.
"Lee-shi, get out from my class! Now!" She shout from in front of the class.
Slowly I get up from the chair and walk out from the class.
"You will have a detention class this evening, Lee-shi because you're sleeping in my class."
I hear she says when I walk pass by her.
"Okay, Miss Park."

I'm not a person who like to search attention from publicity. So I walk to library to spend my time there.
Actually, just now is History class. The subject that I dislike the most. I repeat, DISLIKE, not hate, okay.
Plus, Miss Park teach the students in my class like read a bedtime story. Not my class only, but all class that she teach.
Most of the students will fall asleep in her class.
Usually, she never realize I was asleep in her class.
Unfortunately today, I don't know why but she caught me for sleeping in her class. 
I'm sure today is my bad day.
Everything happened today only bad things.

In library.
I choose a book to read. A book that not make me more sleepy.
*Okay, time to read novel!* I squeal silently.
I'm nerd. So read a novel not a weird thing for a nerd.
I pick a random novel from the shelf and sit on the floor behind the shelf.
I'm so lazy to walk to reading area.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Tittle : Like, Obsess and Love
-----------------------------
Written by : Belsa.
------------------
Synopsis : 
This story is about....

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I immersed reading the novel.

I don't realized History class already over.

I start to realize when library a bit noisy because some class are having study-self period.

I look my watch.

*Shoot! I'm late for Music class!*

I just left the novel there and run out from the library.

"No running in the library and hallway!" Someone shout.

But I just ignore it because I'm very late.

I take my Music notebook from my bag in the class and run to Music room.

When I reached there, the class already start.

I open the door slowly, don't want the teacher catch me for being late.

I spy the condition in the class.

The teacher is writing on the whiteboard.

I walk slowly into the class.

"Lee Minhwa-shi, you're late today." The teacher says while writing the note on the whiteboard.

I stop and turn my body to the teacher.

*How did she know I was late?*

"Because you're late, you will get punishment," says her and her body turn around to face me.

"I want you to involve in paperwork for festival end of next month." She adds.

"But Miss Choi.."

"No excuses. You will work with Kris and Xiumin because they are president and co-president for this festival. I want you to meet me tomorrow morning for further information. Understand?"

I want to object it but the teacher give a look 'don't-dare-you-say-no'.

"I understand, Miss Choi."

I walk to the rooftop.

This is my first for being there.

Right now is lunch time.

Today, I don't have any appetite to eat as many thing happened today.

I didn't care about the paperwork. I didn't care about the detention class. I didn't care about the couch aim and blacklist my name. I don't care all of them.

I know that paperwork will make me very busy as the president and co-president are in senior year. They are busy so all the work and the paper and so whatever will done by students year two (junior students) which is me, the only one student year two involving in paperwork for the festival. But I never care. Because I know I can gain experience.

I know the detention class make me going home late. But if I going back home early, what I will do in home? Nothing! But I never care. Because I live alone and I easy to distract from doing my homework in home.

I know blacklist name from the couch is a bad thing. The couch will make me suffer with the worst training or practicing later. But I never care. Because he will remember me and I can become more skill and stronger.

However, there are one thing that I really care.

Why must all of that, he is there? Joining punishment with me?